DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

Can't believe the man / woman dynamic has gotten this unnecessarily complicated

Instead of showing this to a judge or custody lawyer…. He posts it on the internet. These n_ dumb AF man.

First inkling is to post online? :lol: :lol: :lol:

“I would bring you food but I can’t” so, there’s probably a restraining order of some sort? Like bro if you don’t show that to your attorney or judge.

Symbolism, language, etc does perpetuate rape culture. I know that word is triggering for a lot of men, like this rambling buffoon.

Dude sounds like f**** imbecile. I think he is working under the impression that most rapes happen in back allies or by men you just met while the woman is "walking around naked". Dude needs to say less. :rofl:

A majority of rapes happen in familiar environments by men who have been programmed by society to view women as inferior discardable objects.

This type of dialogue is why white men have tried to portray the "others" as rapists eg. Blacks and Mexicans. The people who will rape you are more than likely within your race including family members.

Symbolism, language, etc does perpetuate rape culture. I know that word is triggering for a lot of men, like this rambling buffoon.

Dude sounds like f**** imbecile. I think he is working under the impression that most rapes happen in back allies or by men you just met while the woman is "walking around naked". Dude needs to say less. :rofl:

A majority of rapes happen in familiar environments by men who have been programmed by society to view women as inferior discardable objects.

This type of dialogue is why white men have tried to portray the "others" as rapists eg. Blacks and Mexicans. The people who will rape you are more than likely within your race including family members.

Great point.

While his view works on the 'street' level it's very short sighted.

Would be interesting to see the numbers for female rape/sexual abuse in countries where women are viewed/held more so as equals relative to more oppressive environments.

Although I imagine in the worst countries a huge number of the cases aren't even being reported as it's tolerated to some degree.

:lol: That was good. Also made me think about how much of what some people think a "Man" is was designed by marketing. Like why is meat manly?

:lol: That was good. Also made me think about how much of what some people think a "Man" is was designed by marketing. Like why is meat manly?
my wild guess is historic tradition says men were hunter gatherers? We caught it and killed it. We generally no longer even do that so "we bask" in the idea of just eating it i guess.

my wild guess is historic tradition says men were hunter gatherers? We caught it and killed it. We generally no longer even do that so "we bask" in the idea of just eating it i guess.
where i’m from its gutting, preparing, and blessing the meat is all tradition.. and done by men especially on sundays.

Back
Top Bottom