DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

Yall didn’t add dude’s question at all. On twitch, who is her target audience? From what I gathered, the general consensus is men aren’t allowed to take advantage of the meek’s sexuality, but women can because men should know better. That hidden layer of misogyny.
A man can do a bodypainting stream, but a man just doesn't and will never get sexualized in the same way and obviously the Twitch audience is mostly male in the first place.
Do I believe that even a small minority of bodypaint streams are in it for the art? No, I think it's pretty safe to say that in the overwhelming majority of cases it's a way of farming donations from overly horny men.

The reason men can't monetize that in the same way is because that audience just doesn't react the same way to a hot naked man.

I think there's a pretty clear difference between sex/nudity and what Andrew was promoting
Also this, though personally I think what should've gotten Tate banned if anything is that he's a scammer. Sure the whole 'women are property' shtick, and that video of him yelling at a bruised women that this is what happens if she doesn't obey him, are pretty bad but the whole point of his content is to then scam gullible incels with his courses.

Also this, though personally I think what should've gotten Tate banned if anything is that he's a scammer. Sure the whole 'women are property' shtick, and that video of him yelling at a bruised women that this is what happens if she doesn't obey him, are pretty bad but the whole point of his content is to then scam gullible incels with his courses.

You’re 100% correct.

But why is it ok for these women to scam the same incels?

You’re 100% correct.

But why is it ok for these women to scam the same incels?
How are they scamming? With Tate, the course is literally a scam and he/his team tries their hardest to censor anyone who speaks about it. The actual customers just get blocked, threatened, ... and people exposing it on youtube get false DMCA strikes.

With women doing stuff like bodypaint streams, hottub streams, ... , there is nothing being falsely advertised.

For those that are pro-Andrew Tate being banned from all forms of social media.

What is the argument for this being allowed?

I am not saying I agree with Tate

Bodypainting streams have been a thing on twitch for years. Pre-dates ASMR ear licking and hot tub streamers.

None of that stuff would be on twitch if it wasn't a bunch of dudes watching.

Twitch stopped being a "gaming" site years ago. Some could argue it was never a gaming site because when it was previously known as Justin dot TV most people's streams would've been considered "Just Chatting".

Lol at that Twitter post comparing a bare chested man and a bare chested woman (plus paint) breasts.

Society is going to ****.

"ASMR ear licking "

The hell is that? :lol:

But I will never complain about more hooters in the world. Just love them and watch them.

Amouranth (woman with the red hair) is one of the biggest streamers on twitch.

Last edited:
"ASMR ear licking "

The hell is that? :lol:

But I will never complain about more hooters in the world. Just love them and watch them.
I think it's gross but there's really people out there enjoying this
Basically, there's these mics with lifelike ear textures on the side, and some ASMR streamers lick these lifelike ears. I think it sounds disgusting.
I know that ASMR does genuinely relax a lot of people (not me), but aside from a tiny minority I doubt that's the case for what sounds like very high audio quality licking of ears.
But hey, horny twitch viewers get off to anything I suppose.
d61e73d85a51a1048fc776dd23928b85--sound-design-musical-instruments.jpg

Amouranth (woman with the red hair) is one of the biggest streamers on twitch.

Man what the hell? :lol:

I know those girls ain't cleaning those "ears" after each session either. Those things probably smell HORRIBLE.

Dudes paying for this?????? :lol:

This whole discussion reminded me of a conversation I had with a (very attractive) coworker from my volunteer job.
Shortly after very briefly meeting her and adding eachother on instagram, she posted a story on IG with her **** out at the beach. No pasties, nothing.

So I texted my best friend, Amy, who is friends with Elise and also one of my coworkers there, and asked what the deal was with this Elise girl and randomly posting nude IG stories.
Amy replied "Well Elise is actually sitting right next to me at the moment hahaha" but she wasn't weirded out or anything and in fact wanted to explain herself.
According to Elise, it's unfair that women can't bare their chests because in her view female breasts aren't inherently sexual and were made to be sexual by men.
I asked Elise and Amy both, well do you not feel arousal from your breasts being fondled during sex? Elise claims she didn't, Amy said she just likes getting them fondled for comfort but doesn't really get aroused from it.

Elise's gotten banned off IG like 3 times already but keeps coming back and just continues occasionally letting the ******* get some air.

Interesting debate for sure. At the end of it, I and Amy both agreed that Elise just has an exhibitionism fetish.

Last edited:
Man what the hell? :lol:

I know those girls ain't cleaning those "ears" after each session either. Those things probably smell HORRIBLE.

Dudes paying for this?????? :lol:
Yes, some of those ear licking ASMR streams rack up to 14k viewers, most of them obviously being horny men, and best believe those donations are coming in with ease.

Hot tub steams I get.
That's straightforward.

Licking plastic ears is out there.

But folks like what they like.

I'm more interested in knowing how that even became a thing in the first place.

ASMR in general weirds me out
I mean, there's ASMR and there's ASMR.
I'm sure you've heard those stories of people sleeping with their tv on white noise plenty of times over many years. That's ASMR too, long before that became a 'thing' on Twitch.
It's a term that encompasses a very wide spectrum of sounds, and a lot of people do see improved sleep from ASMR. Most definitely not from the ear licking ASMR though lol.

My room needs to pitch black and damn near soundproof, that's how I fall asleep. So I don't really get it either. But hey it's clearly helping a lot of people improve their sleap so for those who don't go crazy listening to ASMR, good for them. Better then being forced into sleeping meds.

Hot tub steams I get.
That's straightforward.

Licking plastic ears is out there.

But folks like what they like.

I'm more interested in knowing how that even became a thing in the first place.
Idk who came up with the idea, I do know who made it a thing on Twitch.
The streamers Amouranth and IndieFoxx really blew that up on Twitch. IndieFoxx got banned though for going to a bit too hard with the sexualization

Lol at that Twitter post comparing a bare chested man and a bare chested woman (plus paint) breasts.

Society is going to ****.

it's a fair point tho. sure, the manner in which women and men's bodies are sexualized are vastly different in terms of nudity. but why is that the case? somehow it's a woman's problem that men see tiddies and don't know how to act?

society going to ****? bruh, it aint been **** since folks blamed Eve for original sin.

She's right but that's just how things are.

If she wants to walk around with those things out, why are we giving her a hard time?
Yeah I’m not complaining :lol:
It felt a little awkward at first seeing her uncovered **** randomly pop up on an IG story, considering we work together. However she made sure to emphasize it’s no big deal to her if it ever makes me aroused because that’s what’s been ingrained in men.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom