DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

My sister told me when she was in medical school and did her month in OB there were some real scum bag guys in there. They’d be sleeping through their girl giving birth. Refusing to be of assistance in any way etc. lots of MAGA type dudes trying to yell at the nurses saying stuff like isn’t that YOUR job about holding their wife’s hand. CRAZY.
There was a pic on here of dude who ordered a pizza while his chick was about to go in to labor :lol:

Last edited:
Never heard of Tate till a week or so ago. Problem is clicking on a vid with him in it messed up my Youtube recommendations. Now I know of a few more clowns I wish I'd never heard of before like Sneako.

Dude is apparently going the God route now that he's being banned from most social media platforms :lol:

Andrew who? Never heard of him and keeping it that way

it's a wild world of mens rights activitist morons out there. sometimes i feel inclined to read up about these cats just to stay informed on what kind of BS misinformation they put out there, but **** is just terrible for my mental health.

What do you think happens when those in authority try to ban cult figures? They tend grow in popularity

Wondering if that has been the reason Chappelle's specials have been AS watched as they have been.

But they would have done numbers either way.

Wondering if that has been the reason Chappelle's specials have been AS watched as they have been.

But they would have done numbers either way.
Chappelle has a platform, from streaming platforms to live shows.

The idea that completely denying access to certain ideas popularizes them isn't true. Conspiracy theorists like flat-earthers and moon landing deniers predate the internet, and what helped the rise of such ideas to the mainstream has been the ease and speed with which people have been able to communicate, and the ability to form virtual communities that could be isolated from skeptics.

Chappelle has a platform, from streaming platforms to live shows.

The idea that completely denying access to certain ideas popularizes them isn't true. Conspiracy theorists like flat-earthers and moon landing deniers predate the internet, and what helped the rise of such ideas to the mainstream has been the ease and speed with which people have been able to communicate, and the ability to form virtual communities that could be isolated from skeptics.

I think the point was silencing the individual (not the idea) makes people seek that individual out more.

Not sure if that would translate directly over with ideas.

But I don't know if there is any way to prove/disprove the theory either way. I just don't think it is that far fetched.

I got a dude I used to work with who has pivoted from personal trainer to 'mens coach' recently.

Can tell Tate been heavy in the playlist :lol:

I've watched a couple of his videos. Man is just full of hot air.... Sad to think there's a bunch of guys out there that think he's spitting facts though.

I got a dude I used to work with who has pivoted from personal trainer to 'mens coach' recently.

I've watched a couple of his videos. Man is just full of hot air.... Sad to think there's a bunch of guys out there that think he's spitting facts though.

It really is sad

They're grifters who are basically teaching impressionable young men that women are the "enemy" and that their masculinity is dependent on being misogynist

I think the point was silencing the individual (not the idea) makes people seek that individual out more.

Not sure if that would translate directly over with ideas.

But I don't know if there is any way to prove/disprove the theory either way. I just don't think it is that far fetched.

Ideas don't spread without advocates.

And you can disprove the theory. Let's use religious societies as an example.

Religious societies don't demand that every single book critical of their belief system be destroyed; they just demand that those books do not enter their borders. They dedicate a significant amount of resources to protecting their religious axioms: they routinely deplatform members who try to publicly challenge the prevailing dogma; some countries go as far as killing such citizens. The result is, ideas that go against what's accepted and those who defend them remain way outside the mainstream.

Regarding Tate (and folks like him), the controversy surrounding the ban will generate media attention; in the long term, however, the difficulty in accessing his content will deny him the ability to convert people on the fence. Only those who already believe what he says will actively seek out his content.

The internet makes nobodies famous. All the talk about Andrew dude I heard was from women. It's like he started getting residual Kevin Samuels fame. It's actually pretty insulting to Kevin Samuels to be grouped with dude just based on the little I've seen.

Dudes need fathers and male role models in their life instead of internet bozos.

The internet makes nobodies famous. All the talk about Andrew dude I heard was from women. It's like he started getting residual Kevin Samuels fame. It's actually pretty insulting to Kevin Samuels to be grouped with dude just based on the little I've seen.

Dudes need fathers and male role models in their life instead of internet bozos.

The problem is this type of mentality pre-dates the internet. There's no guarantee you won't be influenced by one of these bozos off the internet.

Banning Andrew Tate from social media is going to have the opposite effect than what they're intending.
What do you think happens when those in authority try to ban cult figures? They tend grow in popularity

I think the social media bans of high profile cretins like Alex Jones, that Milo alt-right guy, … show that banning works.
Yes, they do briefly get a martyr boost. But that quickly goes away and their engagement reach decreases substantially.
The cultists stick with them to some degree, but recruiting new ones becomes much harder.

Andrew Tate’s main audience is definitely young boys and men primarily. Any grown man listening to him is getting a major side eye from me. But regardless I feel that Tate is a by product of a bigger issue and I don’t think deplatforming him is going to change it.

Yea he has to go. But the issue is still there.

What is the "bigger issue?" WASHED KING WASHED KING

Personally I feel like there is a huge demographic of young men, predominantly around the age demographic of teenagers to early 20’s who are struggling with their sense of masculinity and self identify.

Just from what I’ve personally observed working in schools. Then you compound that with an influx of social media, video games, and lack of human interaction you have a bunch of socially inept, emotionally stunted young men.

That's more or less what all of those "manosphere" dudes do, and their incel fanbase eats it up.
This is a massive over simplification of what the "manosphere" consists of. The space started out as a platform for men to discuss men's issues as it pertains to women and life in general. Over time there have been some personalities that have gone to the extreme. But you can't paint with broad strokes. There is a lot more nuanced content out there.

I think the social media bans of high profile cretins like Alex Jones, that Milo alt-right guy, … show that banning works.
Yes, they do briefly get a martyr boost. But that quickly goes away and their engagement reach decreases substantially.
The cultists stick with them to some degree, but recruiting new ones becomes much harder.

He can still show up on twitch and tiktok though

Most recent Adin Ross twitch stream that Tate appeared on had 114k peak and an average of 70k viewers

Teachers have been posting videos about how their male students idolize Tate :smh:

while censorship isn't a perfect, nor final, solution, banning blatant misogynist like Tate from social media platforms probably cuts off a big portion of their revenue stream. these dudes are profiting from getting clicks and likes based off promoting violence against women. This is a recent article about cuzz on the dailyguardian

“It’s bang out the machete, boom in her face and grip her by the neck. Shut up *****,” he says in one video, acting out how he’d attack a woman if she accused him of cheating.

yeah... i've heard enough of dude. this aint no different from "grab'em by the *****." i have no qualms with him being banned by any and every social media platform. i work in a high schools and have been talking with some of our young men who say they listen to tate.

Back
Top Bottom