DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

So is a suit, tie, and dress shoes but I see coaches rocking them all the time. Coaches aren't playing they can wear whatever the hell they want.
I disagree calling the suit and tie a bad look. However, I feel like the coaches always should’ve worn the team color warm up suit. That way he matches the guys on the bench. I’ve seen some soccer coaches do it.

I disagree calling the suit and tie a bad look. However, I feel like the coaches always should’ve worn the team color warm up suit. That way he matches the guys on the bench. I’ve seen some soccer coaches do it.

My point is if we are going to call what she is wearing "inappropriate
For a bball court" keep that same energy.

Coaches in suits always looked extra to me. Like fam, you're not going to a board meeting.

Just rock the team apparel. Players can relate more to you psychologically

anfield-liverpool-england-september-15-2021-jurgen-klopp-liverpool-fc-during-group-b-liverpool...jpg

My point is if we are going to call what she is wearing "inappropriate
For a bball court" keep that same energy.

Again, what part of a suit is inappropriate? Nothing wrong for male or female. Folks just mad she’s rocking some booty hugging pleather pants in heels. She’s not out there dressed like Lizzo at a Laker game, we’re all thankful for that :lol:

Either way, I still think coaches should rock the team apparel like others have shown/mentioned.

Heels and dress shoes on the basketball court is dumb.

The funny thing about this is during the regular school day, athletic directors want to keep ANY shoe that isn't an athletic shoe off the floor so the floor doesn't get damaged.

So folks having to wear dress shoes / heels for athletic events where they will be stepping on the floor IS counterproductive.

Glad this is no longer the expectation.

Saw another video of a similar situtation, STACKED black woman who happens to be a principal, dress professionally in literally a pants suit, and doing a dance with her kids like the hokey pokey or something and everybody telling her she was dressed inappropriately

Actually it literally happens so often I came across a different instance when searching for it

She was traumatized :lol: this new generation is soft. Dude above complaining because he doesn't have a bed in the delivery room like his wife who just gave birth. :smh:

Last edited:
My sister told me when she was in medical school and did her month in OB there were some real scum bag guys in there. They’d be sleeping through their girl giving birth. Refusing to be of assistance in any way etc. lots of MAGA type dudes trying to yell at the nurses saying stuff like isn’t that YOUR job about holding their wife’s hand. CRAZY.

My sister told me when she was in medical school and did her month in OB there were some real scum bag guys in there. They’d be sleeping through their girl giving birth. Refusing to be of assistance in any way etc. lots of MAGA type dudes trying to yell at the nurses saying stuff like isn’t that YOUR job about holding their wife’s hand. CRAZY.
I don't feel bad cause they chose to lay with the scum and have their kid.

"In one video, during which he was interviewed by another YouTuber, he said he was "absolutely a misogynist", adding: "I'm a realist and when you're a realist you're sexist. There's no way you can be rooted in reality and not be sexist." Later in the same video he called women "intrinsically lazy" and said there was "no such thing as an independent female". In a different video, Mr Tate said: "If I have responsibility over her, then I must have a degree of authority," He added: "You can't be responsible for a dog if it doesn't obey you."

Banning Andrew Tate from social media is going to have the opposite effect than what they're intending.

Banning Andrew Tate from social media is going to have the opposite effect than what they're intending.

I think they're intending to remove his accounts from their platforms

Not sure how this is going to result in the opposite

"In one video, during which he was interviewed by another YouTuber, he said he was "absolutely a misogynist", adding: "I'm a realist and when you're a realist you're sexist. There's no way you can be rooted in reality and not be sexist." Later in the same video he called women "intrinsically lazy" and said there was "no such thing as an independent female". In a different video, Mr Tate said: "If I have responsibility over her, then I must have a degree of authority," He added: "You can't be responsible for a dog if it doesn't obey you."
This is bat**** crazy. Like he is more or less advocating for women to be property.

Back
Top Bottom