DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

Don’t kids run the yearbook? That’s how our highschool was.
Horny teenagers
As far as I know, Kids / Photo Departments collect photos and format the yearbook, but it still has to be sent off to an outside company to be created/finalized.

They aren't making the yearbooks at the schools. (At least I've never seen that happen)

Don’t kids run the yearbook? That’s how our highschool was.
Horny teenagers
I was in the yearbook club. Editor in Chief has final say on what gets edited amongst the students in the club. But there's also a teacher who chaperones the club. He's there to keep and eye and give advice if needed and report to the higher ups in staff. 99% sure the teacher was working with the principal and had the photos edited before going out to press.

Surprised they didn't cut her mic, honestly.

Fools were probably nodding along like Ice 🧊 then she hit them with the switch. BEAUTIFUL

1tjV.gif

1625715186511.jpeg
"The Taliban have banned women even from taking care of animals or working the land in areas of Ghor they control, she added. They have closed girls schools, ordered women not to leave home without a male guardian and even banned them from gathering for weddings, saying only men should attend."

“Women said: ‘We are getting killed and injured without defending ourselves, why not fight back?’ They were telling us that at least two women were in labour in their region, with no medical things around and they couldn’t come with them.”

How long do think it take b4 the women over there will become radicalized due to being oppressed for so long?

A man is going to watch three HOURS of a wom*n's volleyball match just to see the occasional cheek-slip when he can visit allthebooty-dot-com and still have 2 hours and 57 minutes to watch the US m*n’s basketball game against Angola? That's not good marketing (or time management)!

:lol: :lol: that efficiency

granted i know close to nothing about kinesiology, i see absolutely no lies told in his post.

Regardless of an athletes ability, there's also the physical appearance that adds to the athletes presence. As a person who appreciates the human anatomy and physical human capabilities, I'm drawn to an athletes physique. Be it man or woman. Dude is thinking too deeply into things that are just human nature of attraction. What's wrong with appreciating a woman glutes? Or a woman appreciating a sprinters shoulders? I guess male athletes should all be wearing long sleeves now? Dudes thought process is oppressive to women! Denying their physical and sexual energy, saying they should cover up because it's a distraction.
He's the dad that tells his daughter to "cover up" her body, which psychologically is body shaming instead of teaching her to appreciate herself as a woman, and respect her physicality and sexuality.
Dude is reaching!!! Just *** appreciate the female presence... It's beautiful inside and out!

Regardless of an athletes ability, there's also the physical appearance that adds to the athletes presence. As a person who appreciates the human anatomy and physical human capabilities, I'm drawn to an athletes physique. Be it man or woman. Dude is thinking too deeply into things that are just human nature of attraction. What's wrong with appreciating a woman glutes? Or a woman appreciating a sprinters shoulders? I guess male athletes should all be wearing long sleeves now? Dudes thought process is oppressive to women! Denying their physical and sexual energy, saying they should cover up because it's a distraction.
He's the dad that tells his daughter to "cover up" her body, which psychologically is body shaming instead of teaching her to appreciate herself as a woman, and respect her physicality and sexuality.
Dude is reaching!!! Just *** appreciate the female presence... It's beautiful inside and out!
Hmmm….. agree

I’ll say this too, I don’t care what random internet people think. What do the athletes say? If they’re fine with it then that’s that. If they do then let them change into something else

I thought ive seen women sprinters wear shorts before? Maybe im mistaken tho. I just always assumed it was the athletes choice which "uniform" they wear based on preference and comfort. Like some baseball players wear high socks and others dont, or some basketball players rock that compression t shirt under the jersey.

Hmmm….. agree

I’ll say this too, I don’t care what random internet people think. What do the athletes say? If they’re fine with it then that’s that. If they do then let them change into something else

I've known plenty of female track athletes (D1,D2) that have said they told their ads/coaches that they weren't comfortable with how revealing the gear was and they were basically told, "Well that's all we have." So, there are some out there that aren't cool with it but generally speaking women's clothing is going to be cut smaller/shorter than men's.

Also

Wow didnt know theres beach handball

Same but this is just a funny rule. Why can't they simply play in SHORTS?

Are they gaining an advantage by now wearing BIkini BOttoms?

Also, RE: The Facebook post.

I figure women's outfits are usually cut the way they are is because men have traditionally been at the head of these athletic governing bodies and you know how we roll.

So I'm not sure if the post is denying women of their sexuality (although I can see that POV). I think folks should simply have a choice in their attire (if financially possible by their institution).

Back
Top Bottom