DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

Did you watch the entire segment when he spoke on the idea of the NBA not promoting the Wnba enough?

What are your thoughts to the points he made?

Negro you told me to go to a certain point in the vid then tried to come at me for not watching the whole vid. Credibility is already lost :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

im not watching anymore of your confirmation bias video.

Negro you told me to go to a certain point in the vid then tried to come at me for not watching the whole vid. Credibility is already lost :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

im not watching anymore of your confirmation bias video.
You don't read.
Again I ask, did you watch the entire SEGMENT of the time stamp I provided?

Not the whole VIDEO.

yes I did and it was BS. Qanon idiots take the same approach when you watch their YouTube videos and dismiss it. :rofl:

Ok.

So answer my other questions that you ducked.

1. Is the athleticism displayed in men's futbol significantly greaterthan that of the women's sport? I ask because you have referenced Women's futbol being more popular than men.

2. Explain WHY you believe you see a lack of promotion from the NBA when it comes to promoting the WNBA.

3. HOW can they promote more than they currently do?

Answer all questions completely please.

Ok.

So answer my other questions that you ducked.

1. Is the athleticism displayed in men's futbol significantly greaterthan that of the women's sport? I ask because you have referenced Women's futbol being more popular than men.

2. Explain WHY you believe you see a lack of promotion from the NBA when it comes to promoting the WNBA.

3. HOW can they promote more than they currently do?

Answer all questions completely please.

1. Yes
2. I said the NBA does promote the WNBA but they could always do more. I'm not complacent with the efforts they have taken so far although it's a good start and I applaud the players and the league as a whole for it.
3. I already addressed this question with starting at a young age (grade school to high school) by putting equal funding into women's sports. That culture of devaluing women's sports starts at a young age and many cave men in here have succumbed to it.

1. Yes
2. I said the NBA does promote the WNBA but they could always do more. I'm not complacent with the efforts they have taken so far although it's a good start and I applaud the players and the league as a whole for it.
3. I already addressed this question with starting at a young age (grade school to high school) by putting equal funding into women's sports.
Goodness.

1. Can you EXPLAIN how men and women futbol differ?

3. I asked you what the NBA could do and you gave me a youth/grassrootsanswer.

Try it again.

What MORE can the NBA do to promote the WNBA???

Goodness.

1. Can you EXPLAIN how men and women futbol differ?

3. I asked you what the NBA could do and you gave me a youth/grassrootsanswer.

Try it again.

What MORE can the NBA do to promote the WNBA???

1. The men are faster. Lol the same people talking about the physical limitations of women in basketball conveniently find this hard to believe all of a sudden :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
3. I never said it was solely the NBA responsibility to promote women's basketball. I literally said a few pages back that it's a systemic issue that isn't going to be fixed overnight. The nba and some of its players are doing their part and they should keep it up.

Got damn.

Dude, we know men are faster but how does THAT and/or ay other athletic advantages men have in futbol make it a significantly different game?

Describe how it makes the two games significantly different.

Got damn.

Dude, we know men are faster but how does THAT and/or ay other athletic advantages men have in futbol make it a significantly different game?

The men's game is faster whether or not that's "significant" is based on opinion.

Based on what I've looked up, the women's games tend to be slower. And somehow the women's national team garners more fans and revenue.

The men's game is faster whether or not that's "significant" is based on opinion.

Based on what I've looked up, the women's games tend to be slower. And somehow the women's national team garners more fans and revenue.

outside of the NATIONAL stage, on the professional level in the US, is the NWSL more popular than the USL?

outside of the NATIONAL stage, on the professional level in the US, is the NWSL more popular than the USL?

There are 22 men's MLS teams vs. 10 for women. Clearly the women's league is still in its infancy in an already unpopular sport. I bring up the women's national team because that is a better cmparison of the best each league has to offer and the women are doing better and somehow paid less.

I think that if we take a page out of what Venus and Serena did with tennis, the matchups they participated in created the interest. Venus bumping into Irina Spirlea in one of her matches really got people hyped up, wanting to see more of a confrontation. It was competitive. Same with Serena, she was kicking Martina Hingis's butt drew attention to her in her early years, and grew her fan base.

The WNBA needs personalities to be marketed, in order to draw more fans. When they first flew out the gate, they had begun right after the '96 Olympics, when all of the players names were still fresh on everyone's mind.

Magic v. Bird, Dr. J, MJ, they need someone to make some noise, someone the league can get behind, drawing attention to the sport.

They do have an uphill battle though. The demo they cater toward, is always shifting.

There are 22 men's MLS teams vs. 10 for women. Clearly the women's league is still in its infancy in an already unpopular sport. I bring up the women's national team because that is a better cmparison of the best each league has to offer and the women are doing better and somehow paid less.

people who watch, follow, and support NATIONAL teams for complete different reasons

people who watch, follow, and support NATIONAL teams for complete different reasons

What would those reasons be? The women's team is more popular and has been for a long time. So clearly being a woman even with their physical limitations is not an excuse for lack of equal pay, equal resources and equal promotion starting in grade school.

I think that if we take a page out of what Venus and Serena did with tennis, the matchups they participated in created the interest. Venus bumping into Irina Spirlea in one of her matches really got people hyped up, wanting to see more of a confrontation. It was competitive. Same with Serena, she was kicking Martina Hingis's butt drew attention to her in her early years, and grew her fan base.

The WNBA needs personalities to be marketed, in order to draw more fans. When they first flew out the gate, they had begun right after the '96 Olympics, when all of the players names were still fresh on everyone's mind.

Magic v. Bird, Dr. J, MJ, they need someone to make some noise, someone the league can get behind, drawing attention to the sport.

They do have an uphill battle though. The demo they cater toward, is always shifting.

Women's NCAA gaining popularity is a good sign. If it were up to men in here we should all take the "that's just how it is" approach to these disparities.

Maybe the women need to get into some fights to create buzz :rofl: :rofl:

Women's NCAA gaining popularity is a good sign. If it were up to men in here we should all take the "that's just how it is" approach to these disparities.

Maybe the women need to get into some fights to create buzz :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, and I am not joking about this, violence sells. One of the things about the '96 Olympics that sticks out in my mind, was how that Women's team thoroughly destroyed their opponents. I mean, beat them silly. Cheryl Swoops, Lisa Leslie, and the rest of that crew took no prisoners. They were the foundational pieces for the WNBA as well. But they played HARD.

What would those reasons be? The women's team is more popular and has been for a long time. So clearly being a woman even with their physical limitations is not an excuse for lack of equal pay, equal resources and equal promotion starting in grade school.

Nationalism - seeing our fellow countrywomen beating up other countries

Why would our fellow racist Americans want to tune in to watch the men/lil boy team lose to other countries?

Nationalism - seeing our fellow countrywomen beating up other countries

Why would our fellow racist Americans want to tune in to watch the men/lil boy team lose to other countries?
Bingo. Notice in 2010 and 2014 when the men's team did the unthinkable, draw with England, beat Ghana and draw Portugal, viewership was high. These idiots couldn't wait to finally Chant USA for the men's national team. Also, the interest in men's football in t terms of the MLS has gone up, but that could be due to other factors such as famous names from Europe coming to the U.S to play as well big American names who were overseas returning back to play in the MLS. On top of that, the higher viewership for women's WC didn't translate over into the NWSL...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom