DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

Interesting someone writing that article would speak like this

Broke ‘90s-era R&B singers and rappers’ ex-girlfriends are both known to appear on hoodrat reality series. In that sense, it was inevitable that Michel’le would appear on a show called R&B Divas LA, apparently TV One’s knockoff version of a VH1 reality series. She met every single qualification.

The beheading of a 17-year-old girl, allegedly by her husband, in western Iran's Khuzestan province last week has once again raised concern over the country's laws around murder and gender-based violence.
Iran's official Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) referred to the alleged murder as an "honor killing."
A video began circulating showing the husband, Sajjad Heydari, walking in the provincial capital of Ahvaz while smiling and carrying his wife's severed head, IRNA reported. Local authorities have confirmed that widely shared images that purport to be Heydari are from the same incident, a source with knowledge of the statements told CNN.
The video, seen by CNN, showed Heydari holding a knife in one hand and the girl's head in another.

All women with a shape like that should wear tight fitting clothing all the time and exert their power. Only women that need to dress modestly are the ones who NEED to dress moderately. Let her thickazz live!

I always thought it was stupid that coaches had to wear suits or business casual clothing on the sideline.

2020 changed things but still.

She literally has on pants suits and turtlenecks. That woman is just a specimen.

I've seen stories of women getting called out for wearing revealing clothing when they are dressed like everyone else. What they mean to say is Sarah should get a breast reduction or take off the turtleneck sweater and put on a nun robe.

Show Lizzo that same energy then

Dudes become feminists real quick when it's a woman they find sexy

I just look away. She can wear whatever she wants. :sick:

To be fair I don't wanna see NT fat boys in fitted or revealing clothing either. Just look away.

Show Lizzo that same energy then

Dudes become feminists real quick when it's a woman they find sexy
Nah, Lizzo one of the chick's I mentioned that needs to not wear revealing clothing. Nobody wants to see that, but women like coach should be encouraged to accentuate the thickness. Wasnt nothing but a bunch of big chick's coming for coach.

Yea I don't mind the look but shorty doing too much

Tryna take focus from the team and unto her

I think woman should be able to wear whatever the **** they want. Regardless of their size or shape. Also it’s always the ugly *****es that have something to complain about 😂. Seriously tho she’s covered up and looks great.

Back
Top Bottom