DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

Thank god those existential hyper random erection days are over w/ though. Guccishades Guccishades u gotta ease up on that pino man. Grine Grine KHUFU KHUFU how did having (a) daughter(s) change u? U seem to be positive male role models, were u always this way?

Ugly women have it hard. I'll say that. All the pros of being a woman in society go away when you ugly.

Even simps look at an ugly woman like "nah, this is beneath me. I'm not simping today." They come to their senses.

Last edited:
We ain't gettin no damb collab
Screenshot_20200510-110311_Instagram.jpg

Thank god those existential hyper random erection days are over w/ though. Guccishades Guccishades u gotta ease up on that pino man. Grine Grine KHUFU KHUFU how did having (a) daughter(s) change u? U seem to be positive male role models, were u always this way?

My daughter saved my life - Alhumduillah for Allah bringing her into my life. I was a wild boy, on the road of destruction; death or/and prison for life. I’m thanksful everyday for that little girl. She made me much kinder and appreciate life so much more. I have a total different perspective of people and is more understanding.

I have to and must be the best example of a black man and father to her. My father wasn’t around and was/still a street dude. Even with my past similar to my father, thats something I am honest about myself with but one thing I learned - you never want your children to indulged in that life. I’m very open and honest about my pervious life and give her all the game I know so no sucker *** man try it with her.

Last edited:
I was raised in a family that encourages women to be highly educated, aware, and then self sufficient. The example for us, my family, is that a woman should not need to wait on men for anything. This is how I grew up, and the men in my family, including my father, will encourage this.

I remember when NT did have a select females on the forum, that was about 10 yrs ago, hell even had the NT Blackberry Message chat, who was up on it, females was in the chat as well.

Shadez isn't a boogerwolf man, he'd actually flourish if stopped beating off & lost weight. Just look at that beard.
I remember when NT did have a select females on the forum, that was about 10 yrs ago, hell even had the NT Blackberry Message chat, who was up on it, females was in the chat as well.
I've noticed the woman female thing picking up these past couple years, & as someone who has had proper grammar in engraved in me it drives me up a wall when I hear "female" used as an adjective. What type of female r u talking about? Cat, dog, frog, spider, snake, pig, lion, lamb, etc? Not mention, u rarely ever hear men referred to as "males" in the sense of an adjective, u hear them referred to as men. Men as in human. You humanize men by specifying that they're men, & dehumanize women by not referring to them as such.

You mean in regards to abortions? Or what are you referring to women don’t control their own body? If I get an erection on the subway I cannot simply have sexual inter course with any random woman I choose, they have control of that. Not that that’s something I would ever do but I’m just stating an obvious example

wtf man

There are men who are taught to treat women as if they are girls. The men who are taught this either through society, religion, are stunted intellectually. It is the big fish in a small pond example. Why be in a relationship with someone who cannot lead, and then follow at the same time? What many men, misogynistic men who are not aware of their privilege tend to do, is to date or marry women that they find to be easy to deal with. This is because they want to also do whatever they want to do, co signed by a woman that will obey him, cater to him.

This is a disaster to the intellectual state of both the Man and Woman.

Shadez isn't a boogerwolf man, he'd actually flourish if stopped beating off & lost weight. Just look at that beard.

I've noticed the woman female thing picking up these past couple years, & as someone who has had proper grammar in engraved in me it drives me up a wall when I hear "female" used as an adjective. What type of female r u talking about? Cat, dog, frog, spider, snake, pig, lion, lamb, etc? Not mention, u rarely ever hear men referred to as "males" in the sense of an adjective, u hear them referred to as men. Men as in human. You humanize men by specifying that they're men, & dehumanize women by not referring to them as such.

well clearly talking about women, pretty sure cat , dog, frog and whatever else you want to name would be on a forum discussing the lack of women on NT.
Ight though, I understand.

There are men who are taught to treat women as if they are girls. The men who are taught this either through society, religion, are stunted intellectually. It is the big fish in a small pond example. Why be in a relationship with someone who cannot lead, and then follow at the same time? What many men, misogynistic men who are not aware of their privilege tend to do, is to date or marry women that they find to be easy to deal with. This is because they want to also do whatever they want to do, co signed by a woman that will obey him, cater to him.

This is a disaster to the intellectual state of both the Man and Woman.

Fools love telling on themselves through context.
What they don't understand is women can smell insecurity and *****assnesnness a mile away.
Lame ****** can't keep happy homes at all.
Busterism 101

I've shared the comment made by guccishades with a bunch of women that I know, via text and email.

Each and every one of them stated, emphatically so, that he is perfect example of the stupidity that men grow up with. Also, all of them chided me for wasting my time talking to people who think this way as well.

I plan on taking their advice.

I've shared the comment made by guccishades with a bunch of women that I know, via text and email.

Each and every one of them stated, emphatically so, that he is perfect example of the stupidity that men grow up with. Also, all of them chided me for wasting my time talking to people who think this way as well.

I plan on taking their advice.
what he say???
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom