DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

Hi, women are all knowing, and then had better vote for their own best interests this time around. I don’t need to address the sisters, they already know.

given that in someways NT is a microcosm of what goes on in society i'm not surprised that there are members of this forum that type and respond with misogyny. i mean patriarchy is insidious and present in almost any institution we participate in, even in seemingly innocuous shoe collecting forums.

there are dudes everywhere who swear up and down that they respect women just because they got a mom or a sister but have no concept of their own toxic masculinity. it's definitely not unique to NT

I can only imagine the cesspool this forum would be if Meth wasn't running things. NT has a women problem and it isn't even up for debate. I can list some people that had to get banned because of their hot takes on women. NT ALSO has a liberal conjecture and innuendo problem. Toxic liberalism is everywhere. Very proud of Michael Porter Junior for STANDING UP

??????

Enlighten me
You mean in regards to abortions? Or what are you referring to women don’t control their own body? If I get an erection on the subway I cannot simply have sexual inter course with any random woman I choose, they have control of that. Not that that’s something I would ever do but I’m just stating an obvious example

Been seeing a lot of people commenting and co-signing when an athlete's high school sweetheart or BM ain't all that in the looks department that the athlete is allegedly "doing it wrong."

Been seeing a lot of people commenting and co-signing when an athlete's high school sweetheart or BM ain't all that in the looks department that the athlete is allegedly "doing it wrong."
I am certain that those claiming that the athlete is doing it wrong, do not necessarily know what doing it right means either.

You mean in regards to abortions? Or what are you referring to women don’t control their own body? If I get an erection on the subway I cannot simply have sexual inter course with any random woman I choose, they have control of that. Not that that’s something I would ever do but I’m just stating an obvious example

L O L

Back
Top Bottom