DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

all over the world, that’s definitely true. but some of the white women have been roasted real badly on here. worse than any of the black women. bana, and the girl that wore ben’s chain, and i’m sorry but to this day, i still remember how hard i laughed when dude called this one member menace 5 chins. nt was way more ruthless back then.
Oh **** I remember her. I thought she was a tomboy or something. Of course at that time, there were several regular female NTers.

Damn my first thought when I saw Sue Bird was she was a cute white girl that could ball.

I get what she's saying though. Not familiar with the stereotypes of women in soccer but I do know the wild ignorant stuff said about the women in the wnba.

I as a black man got it tough enough, aint got time to be hearing these complaints women have, ESPECIALLY white ones.....Bill Burr spoke too much truth last Saturday

I as a black man got it tough enough, aint got time to be hearing these complaints women have, ESPECIALLY white ones.....Bill Burr spoke too much truth last Saturday
I sorta feel the same way about any non black issues, fight your fight, but I think you're lost if you're separating black women.

The problem is that men, damned near all men actually, think that they hold the keys to a woman self esteem. When a dude decides to call a woman attractive, men think that a woman is supposed to automatically capitulate, lie prostrate, then inviting the man to her. I saw this the other day where this sister was sharp, pulled together, exceptionally well dressed. This dude who looked like he was homeless tried to pick her up, told her that she was attractive, and she ignored him. Then the dude yelled out GOD BLESS YOU! WE know why he did this, because most people who try this are actually hoping that this pitiful god is going to put HER in her place, so that he can try and control her feelings, accepting his compliments, acknowledging him.

Unfortunately, she said thank you. I was disappointed, because I was hoping that she would continue to ignore this bummy mofo, and his puny god.

Women get tired of being called “prettys/beautiful” it really gets old to them after a while. I agree with you. It’s just so cliche and gets old after a while. Some people genuinely have grown desensitized to compliments. Some fail to realize it

all over the world, that’s definitely true. but some of the white women have been roasted real badly on here. worse than any of the black women. bana, and the girl that wore ben’s chain, and i’m sorry but to this day, i still remember how hard i laughed when dude called this one member menace 5 chins. nt was way more ruthless back then.

I'll never forget that roast. I also remember those times dudes would post pics of their GFs and the roasts would be brutal. I'll never forget when an NTer from Miami posted his GF and it was during the EZboard days where you would get the "404 Not Found" error so when he posted her pic someone replied with "404 Hot Not Found". I rolled for days. SMH

Women get tired of being called “prettys/beautiful” it really gets old to them after a while. I agree with you. It’s just so cliche and gets old after a while. Some people genuinely have grown desensitized to compliments. Some fail to realize it
I’ve been privy to those discussions, those where Women discuss the entitlement issues that men refuse to address about ourselves in fear of not appearing masculine in front of peers. Dealing with egotistical males is said to be a burden world wide.

Last edited:
Reactions: wr
I wonder how many of these clowns on this site beat women, or try to intimidate women, in the attempt to force them to respect their so called manhood?

The way some of these mental midgets talk about women, you've just got to know that there is physical abuse not too far behind.

the other night, my wife was on facetime with her family. they were talking about something they liked and her mom asked my wife if she asked me if she could buy it. my wife chuckled and told me what they said. i told my wife to tell them that you’re my wife, not my slave, and that you don’t have to ask my permission for ****. she told her parents what i said and they didn’t like it. they think that a good christian family should be run by the man of the house. my wife and i laughed because 1) she makes way more money than i do and takes really good care of me and 2) if i was in charge of the finances, we’d be doomed.

blows my mind that some parents would basically want their kid to be submissive. ain’t no ******* way i want my daughter to have that mindset. that’s horrible.

the other night, my wife was on facetime with her family. they were talking about something they liked and her mom asked my wife if she asked me if she could buy it. my wife chuckled and told me what they said. i told my wife to tell them that you’re my wife, not my slave, and that you don’t have to ask my permission for ****. she told her parents what i said and they didn’t like it. they think that a good christian family should be run by the man of the house. my wife and i laughed because 1) she makes way more money than i do and takes really good care of me and 2) if i was in charge of the finances, we’d be doomed.

blows my mind that some parents would basically want their kid to be submissive. ain’t no ****ing way i want my daughter to have that mindset. that’s horrible.

I wish her parents had the balls to explain to YOU why they have a problem with you propping their daughter up in an independent fashion.

Old folks POV

they’re not gonna tell me because just like the time they invited me to church and the pastor talked about praying away someone’s homosexuality and we never, ever set foot in that church again....if they get too silly, we just won’t visit them. it’s gotten better after my wife started hanging up on them when they talk real crazy.

overall though, they’re really nice except when their evangelical beliefs take the convo out of range.

blows my mind that some parents would basically want their kid to be submissive. ain’t no ****ing way i want my daughter to have that mindset. that’s horrible.

That's crazy i can definitely relate to that. Years ago when i told my parents that my bd and i were finally over the first thing out of my moms mouth was "what did you do" as if i was the problem in the relationship. Even after telling her everything that had happened she would always tell me that i needed some time and how she hoped that i would get back together with him. That **** used to irk my soul and i would literally go weeks without speaking to her. If you only knew the **** my ex put me through you would know why its crazy that any parent would expect their kid to get over it and go back to that person. I think the reasoning for it was always because he is my daughters father that i should be with him.

6 Startling Things About Sex Farms During Slavery That You May Not Know
The fertility of enslaved women was examined by owners to make sure they were able to birth as many children as possible. Secretly, slaveowners would impregnate enslaved women and when the child was born and grew to an age where he could work on the fields, they would take the “very same children (of their) own blood and make slaves out of them,” as pointed out in the National Humanities Center Resource Toolbox on Slaveholders’ Sexual Abuse of Slaves.

No , i do not believe niketalk had or has a problem with women as a community,

i do not have nor have i had a problem with women as a collective group.

for the record officer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom