DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

Garret Miller of Texas faces five criminal charges stemming from the Capitol insurrection, including trespassing offenses and making death threats. Miller allegedly tweeted, "assassinate AOC," according to court documents.

1611599532365.png

Boutnto go to the strip club. Serious question, they have regular lap dance, private area lap dance with basically privacy barriers around them, then a full on vip room which is od expensive (like 400 for an hour). Which option is it acceptable for me to whip it out?

I hate the world is like this for these women though, or if they embrace it I do too. Either way I am down to support tonight.

It's always the woman's fault.....

1611764735243.png
Context is everything.

Verse is a metaphor for Israel ( Samaria and Jerusalem ) prostituting themselves (idol/ false God worship).
Its depicting the depravity of Jerusalem not learning from Samaria's error, but even going further into lawless practices.

For anyone who care to know the basis of the quote:
The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, there were two women, daughters of the same mother. They became prostitutes in Egypt, engaging in prostitution from their youth. In that land their breasts were fondled and their virgin bosoms caressed. The older was named Oholah, and her sister was Oholibah. They were mine and gave birth to sons and daughters. Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem. Ezek 23:1-4

Context is everything.

Verse is a metaphor for Israel ( Samaria and Jerusalem ) prostituting themselves (idol/ false God worship).
Its depicting the depravity of Jerusalem not learning from Samaria's error, but even going further into lawless practices.

The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, there were two women, daughters of the same mother. They became prostitutes in Egypt, engaging in prostitution from their youth. In that land their breasts were fondled and their virgin bosoms caressed. The older was named Oholah, and her sister was Oholibah. They were mine and gave birth to sons and daughters. Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem. Ezek 23:1-4
The metaphor used is problematic.
They are still blaming women my man. The fact that women are not allowed to make their own decisions, is a problem that still exists till today.

Context is everything.

Respect your beliefs and your freedom to have them, but the Bible can sit this whole respect to women thing out

I dont know where you from, but around here these **** be choosin!
It wasn’t until the late seventies, early eighties that women could get a loan for a house, or even getting a credit card in their own names. My perspective comes from history, and the current laws, of which are not just. Women do not have equal representation under the law. The whole abortion debate is proof of such.

lol whenever you post something that is clearly evil and problematic from the Bible someone always gotta come with the "it's all about context". nah b, evil misogynistic men wrote there bible they mean what they said.:rofl:

The metaphor used is problematic.
They are still blaming women my man. The fact that women are not allowed to make their own decisions, is a problem that still exists till today.
lol whenever you post something that is clearly evil and problematic from the Bible someone always gotta come with the "it's all about context". nah b, evil misogynistic men wrote there bible they mean what they said.:rofl:
Ignoring the context of the actual document, the text in the meme essentially says that "she desires guys wit big pipe." What are women being blamed for here? ... How is this problematic? cus a man said it?
Seems like a weak reach.

Back
Top Bottom