DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

Boutnto go to the strip club. Serious question, they have regular lap dance, private area lap dance with basically privacy barriers around them, then a full on vip room which is od expensive (like 400 for an hour). Which option is it acceptable for me to whip it out?
Depends - Ive whipped it out in regular area with dayshift dancers. Those that dance between 2PM-8PM at Clubs usually arent as hot as the 'primetime' chicks tho, so it can be a trade off. Also they'll let yoy slide with more on a low traffic weekday compared to Friday/Saturday - one dancer straight up told me "you can play with yourself". Had my joint out the whole dance, and would position it so it'd brush against her thigh as she twerked. She was adamant though that she wouldnt touch it unless i gave her a $100 tip (this particular club didnt have a VIP room).

Don't have too much sympathy for em tho. On one spectrum you have strippers who are downright stupid -me and another guy sat drinking beer for 90 mins no other customers with 5 strippers. They just sat around smoking cigarettes talking with each other about what they ate for breakfastand acted like we were invisible. Another time this big booty latina was on stage and straoght up said she didnt date 'ehite boys' *when half those who had tipped her happenee to be white)

The other spectrum you have dancers who are downright scam artists. Theres a stereotype of girls dancing to 'put themselves thru college' - i doubt sone of these chicks even had diplomas. They clearly were dancing because number one there too lazy to work 40 hours a week. Number two most are Weed smokers and cant pass a pre employment drug screen that a regular job requires. Number three most of them continually make poor decisions. Cheap tattoos, getting pregnunt out pf wedlock.

But yeah if your going to drop the bread, push it to the limit. First time i went i had this scenario playing out in the back of my head of bein grabbed by my shirt in the middle of a dance and tossed out by a 300 pound bouncer.

Hell, my boy got a membership at Massage Envy and has had success whipping it there. And those are chicks who have actially been 2 college. Youd be surprised everything u can do.

Which was?.....
1611931101363.gif

It’s Friday and I’m not having this age old NT debate. You got it, everything in the Bible happened and is completely true. I’m fine

No magic words to change anyone’s mind

The idea that we believe MAN when man says, "These words were inspired by God."

We really are going to believe that powerful men had nothing to gain from this whole OPERATION?

That isn't me saying it CAN'T be used to motive/inspire but just like any other self-help book, use with discretion.

1611931101363.gif

It’s Friday and I’m not having this age old NT debate. You got it, everything in the Bible happened and is completely true. I’m fine

No magic words to change anyone’s mind

Nah, im not tryna have that argument either.

You just made it seem like you had an answer for why the Bible was created in the first place and I was actually curious.

But if your one of those "to control the masses" people then we can leave this here.

Nah, im not tryna have that argument either.

You just made it seem like you had an answer for why the Bible was created in the first place and I was actually curious.

But if your one of those "to control the masses" people then we can leave this here.
“Control the masses” is a pretty broad statement. We can agree with that correct? I’m not even arguing “why people use it”, more so the origins of it to begin with. To argue solely on its use sets the precedent that it’s true. Again, that ALWAYS ends with “but that’s because you don’t believe”. I’m good on that

Last edited:
The idea that we believe MAN when man says, "These words were inspired by God."

We really are going to believe that powerful men had nothing to gain from this whole OPERATION?

That isn't me saying it CAN'T be used to motive/inspire but just like any other self-help book, use with discretion.
I mean the European kings and rulers claimed god created their family to rule over everyone. America was founded on the notion of manifest destiny. We still swear on the Bible for absolutely no reason........ I don’t think there’s much debate on how it has spread and how it was/is used

Last edited:
Yes.

Not my original idea I'm just opposed to THAT theory.

Why do you think you are opposed to that theory?
What is it about that idea that you are against?

In short, it is simply saying MAN is an abusive creature.

Again, I come in peace.

Yes.

Not my original idea I'm just opposed to THAT theory.

Again, I come in peace.
My last religious statement in here and then we can move this to another thread or drop it, BUT Christianity hinges on division. Anyone who doesn’t believe is an enemy, anyone who goes against goes to hell, anyone who does believe is chosen, anyone who thinks different is a false profit, etc. So, why was it made? According to the book itself, to divide. That unity and love sideshow only kicks in for people who are Christians and somewhat perfect within the realm of Christian values

Last edited:
My last religious statement in here and then we can move this to another thread or drop it, BUT Christianity hinges on division. Anyone who doesn’t believe is an enemy, anyone who goes against goes to hell, anyone who does believe is chosen, anyone who thinks different is a false profit, etc. So, why was it made? According to the book itself, to divide.

Yes and the books was written THOUSANDS of years ago.

Just look how much we progressed in the way we think in just 30 years.

Values and knowledge has grown a lot since the book was written.

Blame the people who hold on to the old ways of thinking not the old book.

I am enjoying this exchange, because of the elephant in the room.

How and WHY were women oppressed? Therein lies the true reason that the bible was put together.

Again, I come in peace.

How do you think he/she had to plan, formulate, and write the book?

Life expectancy wasn't that long back then lol.

The book wasn't written and boom Christianity.

What would be the benefit to that person?

Man's desire to control, manipulate, and abuse was existent thousands of years ago.

Man's desire to control, manipulate, and abuse was existent today.

Man hasn't progressed in that department. At ALL.

No one is disagreeing with this.

How do you think he/she had to plan, formulate, and write the book?

Life expectancy wasn't that long back then lol.

The book wasn't written and boom Christianity.

What would be the benefit to that person?
You've got to remember, at the time that the book was placed together, there were other belief systems present. The way that societies were built, religion and dogma was not connected to belief.

The whole moses saga was very real, especially who he was fighting against.

1611940221550.png

The Bible demonizes women.

It is pretty simple.

It was created to place Yaweh in charge, the god of abraham, of which eliminates all other deities being worthy of honor, and that included any GODDESSES, of whom were to be forgotten. They reduced woman to be a tool of Mankind, simply placed here to reproduce, then having no power. The book speaks to maintaining such power and influence through the oppression of women.

And yeah, the world has indeed been on a downturn ever since this book had been placed into play.

Back
Top Bottom