Confident or Creepy vol when is enough

Ndu3GSY.gif
WOW!!!!! you a fool with it man 
roll.gif

Creepy or not, EWD posts are always appreciated on TAY. There's a handful of guys I check for when I lurk that thread and he's one of them.

The Purple Heart... on the fatigues. :rofl:

His thumb catching fire. :wow: :rofl:

The money bags. :smh: :rofl:

Can't believe that guy mugen really let himself get worked up by him.. I would've responded to mint every time using the replies from the text lol

He really does seem like American psycho..

Girl just put me on the friendzone.

I really want to her hit up with OP's essay to see her reaction. :lol:
That's another thing those txts reminded me of. Back when NTers would make threads with an outline of things to say to some random female and then post the convo on NT for lulz.

I remember from pick up lines like Can I borrow you loser to the classic Why are you breathing so hard :lol:

Only difference was this was real and extra :smh:

I'll wait until the status of our friendship is brought up and I'll do it.

Don't want to bring it up out of nowhere.

Just typed it up in preparation. It took longer than expected. :lol:

If you’re not interested in me it means you aren’t interested in a guy that is intellectual, cool, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

So if that’s truly the case, then well okay maybe possibly I over-estimated your ability to notice that, or I haven’t conveyed my qualities well enough.

The again I’m not totally convinced you are in no way interested. Why wouldn’t you be, I’m the total package. It’s probably more like you have your hands full and have someone at the moment. After all Michelle rejected Barack when they first met.

Last edited:

If you’re not interested in me it means you aren’t interested in a guy that is intellectual, cool, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

So if that’s truly the case, then well okay maybe possibly I over-estimated your ability to notice that, or I haven’t conveyed my qualities well enough.

The again I’m not totally convinced you are in no way interested. Why wouldn’t you be, I’m the total package. It’s probably more like you have your hands full and have someone at the moment. After all Michelle rejected Barack when they first met.

Just do it. Who cares?

i don't want to go through 10 pages....i respect this, but not on the whole doing it via text level. That is beta. If you said all this and it happened in person (and with a smile) it could of worked. What happened OP - is the situation over?

It's happened to me though and it does work out sometimes. Saying this is better than not doing anything. At least now she definitely knows...and knows you are confident/cocky. I was drunk and sent a girl a FB message talking nonsense about let's meet up and she replied with sure, we can meet for a coffee, but just as friend. I would never see you as anything more. Sorry if I led you on. I saw her a week later randomly at a party. She smiled when I entered and i walked over and I said....don't try making out with me later when you find out how awesome I am and gave her a hug. A few hours later had her back at my place...top 5 night of my life.

I don't get how some of yall are cosigning this :lol:

OP is the reason women say dudes be harassing them.

She is legit spreading that text to all her friends, family , and showing Tyrone when comes through at 1am

Just do it. Who cares?

:lol: I like this direction. Maybe ewd had to drop on the grenade to show us the troll way.

I could never cosign this stuff. It's hard to read. It's so cringe-inducing and embarrassing. Like so embarrassing that I am more shocked she didn't feel so sorry for him that she threw some vagina his way. Like I'm sure dude kills it with Make-A-Wish pity style vagina. That approach to women is the little bald kid of the p**** getting world. Sure he might have a wish granted, but he's only getting it out of pity.

I read dude's text to my wife. She was rolling. She wanted to see pics of the guy.

I could never cosign this stuff. It's hard to read. It's so cringe-inducing and embarrassing. Like so embarrassing that I am more shocked she didn't feel so sorry for him that she threw some vagina his way. Like I'm sure dude kills it with Make-A-Wish pity style vagina. That approach to women is the little bald kid of the p**** getting world. Sure he might have a wish granted, but he's only getting it out of pity.

I read dude's text to my wife. She was rolling. She wanted to see pics of the guy.

Thats what I'm saying, I dig going for yours, but the whole way he went about screams shorty touched a nerve rejecting him. **** if it was about getting at her again, he could just said aight cool lets chill sometime my people and yours and then make another go round.

OP is the reason women say dudes be harassing them.

She is legit spreading that text to all her friends, family , and showing Tyrone when comes through at 1am
I think everyone agrees that the execution wasn't the best... But the strategy... Can't eem be mad...

I wouldn't have done it that way... But I see what the plan was... And that plan has worked for pepple..

People keep saying "I don't know how y'all cosign this"

Look at EVERY person's response that's not in here just trying to roast...

It's the same words: I wouldn't have done it that way... But I see what he's trying to do, and everybody has a different style.

That's it....

dude its weird

i don't want to go through 10 pages....i respect this, but not on the whole doing it via text level. That is beta. If you said all this and it happened in person (and with a smile) it could of worked. What happened OP - is the situation over?

It's happened to me though and it does work out sometimes. Saying this is better than not doing anything. At least now she definitely knows...and knows you are confident/cocky. I was drunk and sent a girl a FB message talking nonsense about let's meet up and she replied with sure, we can meet for a coffee, but just as friend. I would never see you as anything more. Sorry if I led you on. I saw her a week later randomly at a party. She smiled when I entered and i walked over and I said....don't try making out with me later when you find out how awesome I am and gave her a hug. A few hours later had her back at my place...top 5 night of my life.
Nice moves on that one. Did you ever ask why the hell she said she only wanted to be friends when she actually wanted more? Was it a test? Was she afraid to add another notch?

IMO, These girls don't just be changing their mind like that. They literally be turning dudes down that actually want to sleep with. They be on some "OMG, he's so hot. I want to bang him but I'm going to say no to him the first time he tries to get with me"

In college, I was cool with this chick (with massive breasts) that broke it down to me. She said "I can't sleep with every guy I like. I turn down guys that I like all the time. Women have to make it hard for men just to get to a manageable number of options". However, it's difficult to know when she actually is digging you and just playing that role, versus her having no current or potential interest in you.

Everybody's different and I could dig learning new stuff from people, but the dissertation here, quite frankly, it isn't something for me. I've been down the road when a chick rejected me, just wanted to be friends, and quite frankly, I'm at the point in my life where if that's all she wants fine, that just means to me that there's a different woman out there that's a better fit for me and my system. It's like asking Tom Brady to be a read option QB. I'm not gonna force stuff and try to convince her that she's missing out on greatness. I'm in the camp where she'll notice my greatness from the jump and if she isn't interested, so be it, some other chick eventually will be. If this playbook works for OP, so be it, I respect it. I didn't embrace the Tim Tebow ideology of a QB running every play, but it worked for him.

The same dude who said he grew up with Biggie and was supposed to get put on with some [emoji]9898[/emoji]️[emoji]9725[/emoji]️ work when he moved down south? Too old to be doing **** like that slime, you at least 35 yrs old

I mean what is the next course of action after typing that type of response and not getting a reaction still?

I think going ghost would be best. I can see the planting of a seed in the dissertation, her doing her thing but the seed growing in her mind, she see's OP one day in the future and he's doing good for himself, she's intrigued and talks to him, he plays it cool, she gets hot and heavy, they splash, then he immediately does not call her again.

I really like that scenario. But the bad karma attached to it is :x

But is that not her bad karma coming back? She wrote him off before, then a little ways down the road she sees he has something to offer and he curves her. That sounds like recompense on her end, to me anyways.

Back
Top Bottom