Confident or Creepy vol when is enough

But is that not her bad karma coming back? She wrote him off before, then a little ways down the road she sees he has something to offer and he curves her. That sounds like recompense on her end, to me anyways.
Nope that's bad karma on OP. She didn't do anything to receive bad karma. She's simply not interested in dude. If anything, after that exchange plays out, she'll get some good karma and land a dope job or meet a good dude or something.

this.

I know cats are straight lurking to get at myself, ecook and young doc
Aint nobody watching for you b
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
 I'm ******* dine. 

Nope that's bad karma on OP. She didn't do anything to receive bad karma. She's simply not interested in dude. If anything, after that exchange plays out, she'll get some good karma and land a dope job or meet a good dude or something.

I guess I'm taking out the possibility of OP sleeping with her in my scenario. Strictly speaking from her not wanting anything to do with him, or their interests not being in tune with one another. But I see what you're saying famb.

Karma's a cool concept. It's really just about maintaining balance. There's so much ***** out there that if one person doesn't want you, it really shouldn't be the end of the world. You shouldn't need to be throwing hail mary's on 2nd and long in 4 down territory, nah mean.

If that stunt worked cool. But he played himself, you have to respect yourself as a man.

Is the "princess" reference in the text message related to the Saudi King's daughter he smashed or something along those lines? Hard to keep up with everything lol

if it is :lol:
I think so :lol: man I should go in TAY more often. I used to lurk the last one before it got locked

If EWD played pro ball in the Philippines as an import, I'd know of him for sure. Been following the PBA for the past 20+ years. Too bad I missed his deleted post in his stories thread

Guys listen up. There is no such thing as a friendship zone. Whenever a girl tell you she want to be friends or your cool she wants you, it's up to you to get it

I hear that time and time again but I always get the yambs and this is how

What you do is when she try to say hey we can be friends, your cool or the friendship zone you ignore her! Put her on 2nd string bench... Girls hate being backups, they hate being ignored, they not thinking they are important. When she calls ignore the call don't answer. She probably will. Keep calling next days or text. On like the 3rd day text her and sorry I been busy with a lot of stuff this and that. When I have time I'll call you. Now don't call her for awhile once again. She probably will text or call you again. You probably will hear her talk the stuff, your ignoring me, are we not cool, why this that bla bla. Play it cool just say I like you we are still friends. Tell her we can meet up to eat, coffee or whatever but keep the date short like 30 min and tell her well I got things to do nice seeing you. She will be hurt, self esteem shot because she doesn't feel important anymore now this is what you do next for the kill.

invite her to your house cook or order takeout and a movie or whatever. Set the mode, play it smooth tell her before she come after the movie I'm going to bed or I got other stuff to do. Now when she is over She is going to do what she have to do to feel important again or get back in the number one spot. Also when she is over talk to some of your other girl friends in front of her on the phone, when she say something which she will say we are friends remember your cool with a set grin.

She already knows she have to leave soon after movie or whatever else she is going to do what it takes to get back in your starting bench also she will feel important if she ends up stay later then what you told her. She will throw the yambs at you

Now adjust everything I said to your liking but this is the basis

That's why messing with women is called Game. It's one big game and easy for men to conquer if you understand women

Get some psychology books on women thinking from the library, how women think etc. I read a few and I understand women well. It's really easy. Women think with their emotions men think with their Peter and brain...

Everything women does is based off their emotion. A women emotions makes her decision not logical thinking. Tap her emotions you got her.

Last edited:
Everybody's different and I could dig learning new stuff from people, but the dissertation here, quite frankly, it isn't something for me. I've been down the road when a chick rejected me, just wanted to be friends, and quite frankly, I'm at the point in my life where if that's all she wants fine, that just means to me that there's a different woman out there that's a better fit for me and my system. It's like asking Tom Brady to be a read option QB. I'm not gonna force stuff and try to convince her that she's missing out on greatness. I'm in the camp where she'll notice my greatness from the jump and if she isn't interested, so be it, some other chick eventually will be. If this playbook works for OP, so be it, I respect it. I didn't embrace the Tim Tebow ideology of a QB running every play, but it worked for him.
I disagree with how he executed it, but I definitely think the "persistent" strategy can be appropriate at times. It depends on where you are in your life and how you truly feel about the woman. Yes, you can always move on to other options, but if you felt a real connection, why not lay all your cards on the table? You can spend years trying to recreate what you had with that girl.

Now how I would have played it would have been taking the L at that point, and then maybe hitting her up a few months later. Sometimes chicks will just turn down dudes thinking they can do better, and realize that their other options aren't as solid as they thought. My moms turned my dad down thinking she had it going on and a year later when reality hit and she was dateless, they bumped into each and she realized he wasn't half bad. They've been married for 42 years, so it can work.

I know it's not the ideal situation for the guys, but realize that most women worth wifing ain't gonna just be ready to bust it wide open for you when yall first meet. Quality women have lots of options and sometimes they filter out dudes that they probably shouldn't. I know I've said no to things in life, that later I was open to. Women aren't perfect so sometimes they make they same decisions.

I need some background on OP. Hes a black ops sniper who played pro ball in the Phillipines, piped the princess of Agraba, and makes crazy loot?

How do people still fall for these characters, its been proven time and time again, people who boast like that online are found to be frauds

Exactly.

If you have to write a paragraph to try and convince a girl to take a chance with you, you already lost. 

Some traits are almost identical, but perceived differently depending on the person.

Persistence can be seen as harassing
Bold can be seen as rude
Polite can be seen as lame
respectful can be seen as boring
fun can be seen as immature
free-spirited can be seen as being a *****

it's all about perspective and what's important to the person that's choosing.

Realistically speaking, tons of girls fall for guys that they initially weren't interested in because he was persistent. Conversely, tons of guys have restraining orders against them because they were persistent. go balls to the wall, but don't get too crazy.

Just quoting this as a reminder, to let dudes know that your persistence for that stripper is entirely different than that persistence for that PhD chick

Last edited:
Everybody's different and I could dig learning new stuff from people, but the dissertation here, quite frankly, it isn't something for me. I've been down the road when a chick rejected me, just wanted to be friends, and quite frankly, I'm at the point in my life where if that's all she wants fine, that just means to me that there's a different woman out there that's a better fit for me and my system. It's like asking Tom Brady to be a read option QB. I'm not gonna force stuff and try to convince her that she's missing out on greatness. I'm in the camp where she'll notice my greatness from the jump and if she isn't interested, so be it, some other chick eventually will be. If this playbook works for OP, so be it, I respect it. I didn't embrace the Tim Tebow ideology of a QB running every play, but it worked for him.

I disagree with how he executed it, but I definitely think the "persistent" strategy can be appropriate at times. It depends on where you are in your life and how you truly feel about the woman. Yes, you can always move on to other options, but if you felt a real connection, why not lay all your cards on the table? You can spend years trying to recreate what you had with that girl.

Now how I would have played it would have been taking the L at that point, and then maybe hitting her up a few months later. Sometimes chicks will just turn down dudes thinking they can do better, and realize that their other options aren't as solid as they thought. My moms turned my dad down thinking she had it going on and a year later when reality hit and she was dateless, they bumped into each and she realized he wasn't half bad. They've been married for 42 years, so it can work.

I know it's not the ideal situation for the guys, but realize that most women worth wifing ain't gonna just be ready to bust it wide open for you when yall first meet. Quality women have lots of options and sometimes they filter out dudes that they probably shouldn't. I know I've said no to things in life, that later I was open to. Women aren't perfect so sometimes they make they same decisions.
Good response. Sometimes you gotta give them room and reevaluate at a later date. OP would've probably been better off throwing the lob in person than over text.

I can actually see that said in person with your personality having an effect. Text you lose all context, humor, delivery, tone, tact, all that. In person maybe that "proven psychology" might work, but it's definitely proven psychology that wordy texts come off as desperate and needy. No one no matter the yambs slayed can dispute that. I appreciate the martyrdom though. It's something I'll never ever do, but would like to hear how the follow up meetings /convos went.

Last edited:
View media item 1252074

edit: fixed the license plate

Didn't read all posts, but shots fired at TAY member.

Qskz9Kv.jpg

He must have been trolling with those texts, I don't believe it. This the same guy that smashed the daughter of some arabian sultan?

Yup...

View media item 1252057

Son of a ***** :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Like others have said, I hate it had to be you man :smh:

:lol: dudes feelings really be hurt being put in the friendzone.

i been put in the friendzone numerous times, no big deal, just keep it moving, too many yambs in the world to be mad over one chick.
plus after awhile being in the friendzone ain't to bad, get to know shorty on a more personal level, and eventually yambs come back to you in the long run. Hell my best friend is a female gorgeous at that, although we never smashed i know the possibility may come up with us hooking up. Just be patient OP or just move on to the next shorty. imo

I don't get how some of yall are cosigning this :lol:

OP is the reason women say dudes be harassing them.

She is legit spreading that text to all her friends, family , and showing Tyrone when comes through at 1am
I think everyone agrees that the execution wasn't the best... But the strategy... Can't eem be mad...

I wouldn't have done it that way... But I see what the plan was... And that plan has worked for pepple..

People keep saying "I don't know how y'all cosign this"

Look at EVERY person's response that's not in here just trying to roast...

It's the same words: I wouldn't have done it that way... But I see what he's trying to do, and everybody has a different style.

That's it....

Man *****. This clown really has y'all believing this was one of his "methods". Lmao. This was not some deliberate strategy, there was no plan. Dude was flustered as hell and started grasping for straws. Style? What grown man has junior high level text game style? It was pathetic and reeks of inexperience, not style. I wouldn't even care, not everyone's Rico suave, but this dude fronting like he's some don juan smooth talker handing out gems of advice and just completely exposed himself. I know high school children that would have handled that better.

Back
Top Bottom