Confident or Creepy vol when is enough

Homie put me up on a lot of good stuff over the years. I never thought he was ducktales. His approach in this situation isn't one I'd have taken. But if it works for him and he gets results, more power to em. I ain't eem mad.

ITT: Team YNS be perched in the bushes with a gillie suit motionlessly waiting, patiently for a crack in a ****** person to strike down with the wrath of Thor's hammer.

ITT: Team YNS be perched in the bushes with a gillie suit motionlessly waiting, patiently for a crack in a ****** person to strike down with the wrath of Thor's hammer.
this.

I know cats are straight lurking to get at myself, ecook and young doc

What in the history of lameness is this? Who types **** like that? ******* like alpha bro alpha. U should've hoed her and disrespected her and that convo would've been the other way around.

On account of getting more yambs than anyone else?
i just think we go about life differently than most.

It's not about yamb acquisition totally....

I just think some people lack respect for those that are different because they're behind the keyboard.

this.

I know cats are straight lurking to get at myself, ecook and young doc
Aint nobody watching for you b
laugh.gif

seriously.. some of the inflated egos are borderline crazy on here. 
how?

Some guys will draw more posts to a thread if it's a roast of that member

Ninjahood thread was 30+ pages because he was popular and everyone had an opinion.

Dudes go at Diego on r regular... Mark a... Peep game... Tr1ll...

I can name more... But you should get what I'm saying by now

You saying I be getting sonned on these e-streets?
:lol: nah kinfoe.

I'm saying that when you're a regular poster with opinions, you're bound to have some people that disagree...

And will come out the woodwork if you were getting roasted and try to go EXTRA hard... IE this thread.

On nt, the more people that like you, the more dislike you, nomsayin'?

You saying I be getting sonned on these e-streets?
:lol: nah kinfoe.

I'm saying that when you're a regular poster with opinions, you're bound to have some people that disagree...

And will come out the woodwork if you were getting roasted and try to go EXTRA hard... IE this thread.

On nt, the more people that like you, the more dislike you, nomsayin'?

Is Mr. Yamb himself cosigning this tomfoolery? Say it ain't so ricky.

Back
Top Bottom