Confident or Creepy vol when is enough

He said he was recruited to a secret black ops position where he sniped 15 iraqliens based on a random convo he had with a stranger in an elevator, though.

Mouthpiece on fendi belt.

Results bro Results 
laugh.gif

Although, I disagree with his execution. I see nothing wrong with pursuing a girl after a flat out rejection. Fall back a bit but you can always try again. All this talk of "on to the next one" and "thirsty" is silly to me. I hate that that's what persistence has turned into. Sometimes there isn't another girl, you want that girl, and you're willing to do whatever you can, even if it means looking foolish to get her. If thats the case for this guy, I hope he regroups and tries again. Best of luck.

Last edited:
Buddy of mine from high school tried so many times to get with this one girl but she kept rejecting him. One day she finally gave him a chance and they started dating. Fast forward six years and they'll be getting married in a few months. Sometimes, you need to keep putting that effort in, but you gotta do it correctly. Can't be writing dissertations proving your worth. Let your effort reflect your worth.

Although, I disagree with his execution. I see nothing wrong with pursuing a girl after a flat out rejection. Fall back a bit but you can always try again. All this talk of "on to the next one" and "thirsty" is silly to me. I hate that that's what persistence has turned into. Sometimes there isn't another girl, you want that girl, and you're willing to do whatever you can, even if it means looking foolish to get her. If thats the case for this guy, I hope he regroups and tries again. Best of luck.
it's not just that one screen shot that is getting him clowned. That was just the icing on the cake. If you follow TAY and a few others that he frequently posts, you will see why the hazing is so strong.

Should've never replied after she hit you with that Clayton Kershaw curve. Now you're a confident creeper in her eyes.

95% of the woman (that I've encountered) absolutely hate when a guy shows need. The other 5% who like it are domesticated and half brain dead.

Should've just texted her on some real casual tip then invited her to a bar/coffee/club (whatever your into) and if she said no, regardless on how well/bad you took it ALWAYS play it off like it had no effect on you. Gotta let these young chitlins know that your living it up no matter who's there or who' not

Last edited:
It's just jokes my g. :lol:

You probably got me confused with someone else I got nothin but love and respect for my greek brothers.  I'll be indebted to Omega Psi Phi - Phi Lambda chapter forever for 75% of the vagina I experienced from 2008 - 2011.  Benefited in numerous ways from connections with the Mu Epsilon chapter up in Berkeley after school. 

But you ain't pledge tho

View media item 1231291
It's all love homie :lol:

You know what. I got respect for the dude. Me personally....I would have been ghost. But this dude obviously saw something he wanted and used his ego to the best of his advantage. Maybe he was ugly or some other reason which this girl wasn't interested in him but he laid all his cards out there on the table for her even though it was after the fact.

These are the type of guys that have probably been **** on thousands of times but they just got something in their spirit that tells them not to quit so easily because you never know when persistence will pay off and they really have this "nothing to lose" attitude.

Whether this dude is borderline rapist material cannot be said.

With that said you gotta give it up to a dude who lays it all on the table and goes after what he wants.

Kinda cheesy how he came back after the initial rejection with the semi-begging/arrogant tip but hey closed mouths don't get fed right?

I need some background on OP. Hes a black ops sniper who played pro ball in the Phillipines, piped the princess of Agraba, and makes crazy loot?

How do people still fall for these characters, its been proven time and time again, people who boast like that online are found to be frauds

Some traits are almost identical, but perceived differently depending on the person.

Persistence can be seen as harassing
Bold can be seen as rude
Polite can be seen as lame
respectful can be seen as boring
fun can be seen as immature
free-spirited can be seen as being a *****

it's all about perspective and what's important to the person that's choosing.

Realistically speaking, tons of girls fall for guys that they initially weren't interested in because he was persistent. Conversely, tons of guys have restraining orders against them because they were persistent. go balls to the wall, but don't get too crazy.

So much truth in this post

You know what. I got respect for the dude. Me personally....I would have been ghost. But this dude obviously saw something he wanted and used his ego to the best of his advantage. Maybe he was ugly or some other reason which this girl wasn't interested in him but he laid all his cards out there on the table for her even though it was after the fact.

These are the type of guys that have probably been **** on thousands of times but they just got something in their spirit that tells them not to quit so easily because you never know when persistence will pay off and they really have this "nothing to lose" attitude.

Whether this dude is borderline rapist material cannot be said.

With that said you gotta give it up to a dude who lays it all on the table and goes after what he wants.

Kinda cheesy how he came back after the initial rejection with the semi-begging/arrogant tip but hey closed mouths don't get fed right?

If he's so confident why isn't he in here making light of the situation along with us?

If he's so confident why isn't he in here making light of the situation along with us?
I'll assume because this thread is full of people who will take any opportunity to hate on home dude. I've read some of his prior post and he never annoyed me like he seems to have annoyed some of you. This thread reminds me of the player haters ball; I just can't picture why he'd post in here. :lol:

I'll assume because this thread is full of people who will take any opportunity to hate on home dude. I've read some of his prior post and he never annoyed me like he seems to have annoyed some of you. This thread reminds me of the player haters ball; I just can't picture why he'd post in here.
laugh.gif
Have you seen some of the ducktales he has posted around here? Most of the hate is warranted to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom