Confident or Creepy vol when is enough

EWD? The same guy that disarmed like 15 Iraqi soldiers by himself? :nerd:

The same civilian cia asset with purple hearts and ic medals?

The same dude with a 3.9 gpa who had UMich and Columbia begging him to attend their grad programs?

The same dude that played professional basketball in the Philippines?

The same dude who is set to make 125K upon graduating?

:lol:

Dude got stories for days... ayy yoo Rusty, you better watch yo' back...EWD is coming for your story telling crown...:lol:...:rofl:

Out here telling tales like his middle name was Anatidae

*in b4 I'm labeled a hater*...:lol:

Last edited:
lmaooo son tried to hit her with reverse psychology tho and ended up looking desperate den a mu*****. 'you stupid if you dont want to be with me' lol k.

if homie got so many birds, why trip over one doh? she legit said 'I'm not trying to get to know you' what part of that implies press harder homeboy? does 'no' mean 'I'm really just confused, I really do want it' in your world papi? You might have some other issues we need to discuss then

I'm referring to dude as Aesop from now on, all these damn fables n fairy tales. Its either that or Mother Goose

Last edited:

I feel like a person who lists off their qualities like that are the ones who have low self esteem. 
Pretty much.

Wait that's EWD?
nerd.gif
Yea it is....something about his demeanor seems totally different as of late.

I mean EWD is a Kappa we really surprised by this?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Had to post the name for something about an individual, huh? He ain't the only bruh here. Not the first time you've thrown shots at Greek orgs, either. Why is that?

EWD my *****, I hate it had to be him
It's just jokes my g.
laugh.gif

You probably got me confused with someone else I got nothin but love and respect for my greek brothers.  I'll be indebted to Omega Psi Phi - Phi Lambda chapter forever for 75% of the vagina I experienced from 2008 - 2011.  Benefited in numerous ways from connections with the Mu Epsilon chapter up in Berkeley after school. 

If you seen me gettin at Kappas before it's all jokes. My best friend from high school went on to become a Kappa and all my people from college are Que's and just always give him **** about it. 
I know they're much more than that but Greek orgs gave me a look into the XO lifestyle years before HOB dropped. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He must have been trolling with those texts, I don't believe it. This the same guy that smashed the daughter of some arabian sultan?

Thats some **** boy behavior.

Son should have just left her alone after she said nah the first time.

Sons thirst turned to defeat, which turned to a cringeworthy display of him picking the pieces of his dignity up and trying to get himself back together.

All while she was probably getting ready to go catch some D from another dude.

You dudes on here have no chill whatsoever lol

What is this "chill" you speak of?

How does one "chill"?

Teach me this?

Back
Top Bottom