Oklahoma City, OK

San Antonio, TX

Miami, FL

Washington, DC

Indianapolis, IN

Boston, MA

Manhattan, NY
He really is hitting up everywhere, damn
Notice how they're hitting most of the small markets too. I couldn't be prouder to be a Kings fan right now. I don't see how you don't get at least 8 small market owners not to side with this seeing as they could be in the same predicament in the future.
Phoenix, SLC, Minneapolis, OKC, SA, Miami, Indy are the only small markets, which is 7 out of 12. Not bad!
And again, we only need 8 votes against relocation, so I think it's a pretty good case since Cleveland & Charlotte aren't on that list

I still feel pretty confidently that this will be resolved before it gets to a vote. 

Stern/NBA telling Seattle to back off, give them a promise of an expansion team in 3 years, and go ahead with the building of a new arena.... and the Kings staying

I just can't see Stern/NBA letting it go to vote with the possibility of pissing off Hansen/Balmer by having their sale agreement getting rejected.

Hansen/Balmer are absolutely a legit and real viable ownership group and one that is deserving of a team. The NBA won't want to lose them like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
^lol why? Lakeshow bounced your boys and sent them fishing year after year.

Last edited:
^lol why? Lakeshow bounced your boys and sent them fishing year after year.
cuz they were an enjoyable group of players? and the winningest teams we've had in Sacramento..... 
eyes.gif

I miss the webber/dougchristie/vlade/bibby/peja ERA
frown.gif
me too dude 
nthat.gif

@nermindee bcoz the refs basically help the lakers win that series yes im salty..i know ut wasnt the lakers fault but smh at tim dognaughy

@rck2sactown damn right they were fun to watch what a team should be ..im still looking for a bobby jackson jersey

@rck2sactown damn right they were fun to watch what a team should be ..im still looking for a bobby jackson jersey
damn man, I just sent a Bobby jersey to my buddy in England 
laugh.gif

I made him a Kings fan when he lived here last year and got him rocking Kings gear over there
nthat.gif

Adult medium, that thing stopped fitting me years ago but luckily he's on the frail side

Still confident....
City Mgr John Shirey: If we don't have agreement with our investor group we will let you know sometime tomorrow probably.
— Aaron Bruski (@aaronbruski) March 20, 2013
On term sheet for arena in Sacramento: "We're still on track to get that done."
Multiple sources say Sac is expected to deliver an actionable arena plan with the offer to buy the club the only open item

Jason Thompson with that not so subtle pushing off the back 
laugh.gif

Blake Griffin is really good at selling fouls

Cousins might have reaggrevated that injury.... or he's outta shape 
laugh.gif

This team's chemistry is surprisingly top notch when they're winning 

Cousins with some words for Peaches after the game
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

I'm ******g tired of this red headed clown on the radio bashing Cousins....

Cousins with some words for Peaches after the game
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

I'm ******g tired of this red headed clown on the radio bashing Cousins....
I guess he said something along the lines of "We'll have plenty to talk about tomorrow" 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

We're staying fellas..

Sacramento has done everything possible and the NBA/Stern see that. There is nothing remotely comparable to the Seattle situation when the Sonics left. The NBA will do good and let us keep our team.

We haven't done everything just yet.... We need confirmation that Mastrov has upped his bid still

other than that, I think we are golden!

Back
Top Bottom