Closed - New thread started

Napear is adamant right now about Mastrov/Burkle coming up with a new offer.

And on the arena front, I'm confidant Burkle will take care of that 

And there you have it, if and when the downtown arena plan comes to form later this month the BoG will block the Hansen sale.

#maloofsgetmaloofed

I'm in the same boat. Like I said in the last thread, I think ultimately, Stern will influence the owners to block the sale since the Maloofs effectively undermined a deal that he personally put together. NOBODY undermines David Stern. He's the mafia Don of the NBA>
laugh.gif

I do think Seattle will get an expansion team though. There are too many people who will get hurt in a situation where the Kings move to Seattle not to expand the league and revenue sources.

How does it remind you of Seattle in 08?

Reminds of the same lawsuits the Niners faced in Santa Clara and the longshoresmen suits in Seattle.

Reading the Seattle reaction to this is priceless :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also I've been hearing that this suit might be Seattle backed. If so yikes :lol: :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reminds of the same lawsuits the Niners faced in Santa Clara and the longshoresmen suits in Seattle.

Also I've been hearing that this suit might be Seattle backed. If so yikes :lol: :smh:

Back in '08 some residents where making it difficult for Seattle to keep the sonics. I also thought they where on the OKC payroll :smh:

Back in '08 some residents where making it difficult for Seattle to keep the sonics. I also thought they where on the OKC payroll :smh:
Ah I see. I'm not too worried about this. Last year when we had an arena deal in place some local crackhead group came out and said this same stuff. It's just a little distracting since there's so little time. But all things considered, I'm not worried about these narrow minded idiots.

And there you have it, if and when the downtown arena plan comes to form later this month the BoG will block the Hansen sale.

#maloofsgetmaloofed
false. team will get sold to highest bidder
false. Seattle can't improve or add to a 'bid' when there is already a legally binding and sealed agreement between Hansen/Balmer and the Maloofs.

So I guess you could say there is only one bid that can be improved and the people governing said bid happens to be Stern/NBA. 

As of right now there is only one bidder and that is Sacramento.

I still think that NBA's constitutional requirements of relocation and Stern's checklist he has set forth for KJ, once met, will ensure that the Kings stay in Sacramento.

I firmly believe that the ball is in Sac's court. 

I still think that NBA's constitutional requirements of relocation and Stern's checklist he has set forth for KJ, once met, will ensure that the Kings stay in Sacramento.

Rck you remind me of myself back in '08 :wow:

Once your teams leaves it doesn't hit you until the next season begins :frown:

Last edited:

Rck you remind me of myself back in '08
embarassed.gif
How could you feel confidant back in 08 when Bennett had every intent of moving the team, and your local and regional government failed Sonics fans at every turn... but I'll take that as a compliment I guess 
laugh.gif

My confidence comes from A) KJ B) Sacramento coming up with a viable solution C)Hansen/Balmer not being able to improve their offer D)The Maloofs aren't involved with us anymore

I mean, like the previous poster tried to state, the Kings are going to the highest bidder... and as of right now Seattle, legally, cannot be in this bidding process and the people running the bidding process is helping the lone bidder, Sacramento.

[QUOTE url="/t/509403/sacramento-kings-thread-23-43-lal-3-17-630/1060_20#post_17449773"]

#maloofsgetmaloofed

false. Seattle can't improve or add to a 'bid' when there is already a legally binding and sealed agreement between Hansen/Balmer and the Maloofs.

So I guess you could say there is only one bid that can be improved and the people governing said bid happens to be Stern/NBA. 

[/quote]

I have nothing but respect for you. So I'm not gonna argue.
But I don't see why the nba wouldn't sell to the highest bidder even if Hanson raises his bid. They have proven they are for the money and nothing else

#maloofsgetmaloofed

I have nothing but respect for you. So I'm not gonna argue.
But I don't see why the nba wouldn't sell to the highest bidder even if Hanson raises his bid. They have proven they are for the money and nothing else
And I respect all you guys too, which is why I try not to really argue or impose in your guys's thread (which I feel like I'm doing a pretty bad job of so I apologize 
laugh.gif
)

I agree in that Hansen/Balmer are just straight up endless money bags, but I was just clarifying that they can't change their bid because that offer has already been agreed upon by both the seller and buyers, as I mentioned earlier is a legally binding deal. Therefore, Hansen/Balmer can't raise or change their bid. 

Which is why I'm confidant the ball is in Sacramento's court once KJ gets the arena deal hammered away this week, and Mastrov/Burkle match the agreed upon deal that Hansen/Balmer struck with the Maloofs.

Somebody should make a Hope poster with KJ
laugh.gif
like one of these?? There's one floating around that was made back in 2011 
laugh.gif
 I gotta find that one, I think it was my avy for a while back then

No DMC... not exactly worried cuz I find it a little more enjoyable to watch the Kings sans him nowadays 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom