Closed - New thread started

I'm almost convinced Stern is meeting with KJ regularly behind closed doors...like multiple times a day.
laugh.gif
 I dunno about that, that'd just be overkill. What Stern/NBA wants is pretty cut and dry simple. KJ knows it. 

I do remember hearing KJ say they speak over the phone almost every week just to keep Stern updated.

The fact that Stern is talking with Mastrov is a definite plus!

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

RT @whiteygleason: Stern just on the #Warriors telecast, talking about New Orleans, said "We LOVE to keep teams in places where it works"
— Aaron Bruski (@aaronbruski) March 9, 2013
Stern went on gsw radio and then walked down to Mastrov. Talked for almost ten minutes .... Very animated. ...
— Ailene Voisin (@ailene_voisin) March 9, 2013
After stern walked off I asked Mastrov what commish said . "he told me to cal him." Mastrov smiled. Said the two will talk in next few days
— Ailene Voisin (@ailene_voisin) March 9, 2013
my confidence is unwavered 

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and solid win tonight. Bounced back from a near certain collapse, played unselfishly; love to see it

Starting to sound more and more like this should be resolved by April 3rd..... 

But I doubt anything will leak from that meeting unless they have everything set in stone.

If you guys do lose your team, what do you think are your chances of getting another?
In our lifetime? .0000000001% 
laugh.gif

Assuming I live till like 75, thats another 50 years. So who knows, alot can happen in 50 years. Maybe Sacramento can elevate itself to a destination without a pro sports franchise and somehow develop and expand a ghost of a downtown. But I hardly see that happening...

The loss of the Sacramento Kings and the failure of not building a downtown entertainment and sports complex will result in a far greater blow than I think most residents here even realize. Without it, Sacramento will continue to be a small, mundane government town that most people just joke about.

This fight that KJ is putting up has so much meaning behind it than just basketball. He's fighting for a future in Sacramento where it can someday be a Seattle or any other larger destination market. And building the ESC downtown will jumpstart that development and growth.

Sidenote, I really hope Sacramento gets an MLS team in a few years..... but I'm kinda upset that the USL taem we're getting is associated with the Sounders. I hate the Sounders 
laugh.gif

Thats weird, the Bucks owner is at the Kings game 
laugh.gif
 really random

Wow 5 point swing in like 15 seconds.... Lets go Kings!!!!

Young Zeke is having a great quarter.... probably means he won't play the rest of the game 
laugh.gif

Only Keith Smart would leave in Cole Aldrich and Jimmer during crunch time 
laugh.gif

We have ourselves a ball game folks!

Tyreke has the absolute worst tunnel vision when he's driving. Always has his mind made up when he's gonna shoot or pass

I am in shock..... Monta Ellis literally had him wrapped up like an intentional foul 
laugh.gif

are you ******g kidding me.... Jesus. I know foul calls at the end of games aren't popular, but does it get any more blatant than that???

Phantom call on Ellis to stop Jimmer's dribble then a no call on Jimmer on the last play.....Refs
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom