Closed - New thread started

Here we stay! Here we stay!
Damn straight.... damn ******g straight we stay 
smokin.gif

What a night for Sacramento! KJ is the greatest mayor to have ever lived! If we get good news come April I can't tell you how many tears will be shed here.

THANK YOU KJ! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
THANK YOU KJ! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

Really don't care who stays n goes, but I thought Chris Hansen n Steve ball met already made a didn't payment non refundable?? Lol

A non refundable deposit to the Maloofs, in an effort to prevent them from Maloofing the deal.

It has no bearing between the NBA or anything.

Doesn't matter anyways because the only thing stopping the Seattle deal is the BoG.

Would've been cool if Webber and Divac got together just to pledge a million. That's the kind of thing the NBA can't say no to. Having Mitch Richmond's name attached will go a long ways with them though

Ya I'm kinda surprised Webber didn't throw his name in there

Glad the Kings are hopefully staying. I live in the area of the current arena and most of the fast food places / stores around it get a lot of business from those kings games and events.

Plus Kings are my second team.. I love supporting local teams.

I still love Jimmer 
ohwell.gif

what should I rock to the Warriors vs Kings game in Oakland on wednesday???

Jimmer jersey or Carl Landry kings jersey?

I ain't rocking a T shirt.... it will either be Joe Smith W's jersey, Kings jersey, or purple something.

I'm sitting 8th row behind the basket, might bring a sign

Naw man, I'm saving up for a Mitch Richmond jersey or KJ Kings jersey 
smile.gif

Why do you have a Warriors jersey, and why would you rock a Warriors jersey to a Kings/Warriors game as a Kings fan?

Last edited:
Why do you have a Warriors jersey, and why would you rock a Warriors jersey to a Kings/Warriors game as a Kings fan?
I got it years ago when I was in my jersey phase 
laugh.gif

I'm leaning towards the Webber jersey.... might bring the Here We Stay sign

well this is certainly a start!!

First time the Kings have had 14k+ in attendance 5 games in a row! awesome!!

Back
Top Bottom