Closed - New thread started

^do you have any idea of what's going on with the Kings?

Not a clue. I try to keep up but I'm just gonna wait for the key dates.
:lol: wasn't directed at you. I meant to say that to the guy above you. You're cool in my books :D

I want to punch the Maloofs in the face so hard

I kinda do.... Just upset at the Maloofs for giving up in Throb so quick

They gave up so quickly on a guy that started to play better at the start of the new year. But they saved $4 mil doing a trade knowing they won't own the team next year. ****ing scum of the earth, Maloofs. I thought the potential sale of the team was the double bird sendoff from these lames, but they had to throw a final jab in there to the fanbase. God I wish their dead dad would rise from his grave for 10 minutes to publicly disown his children for their crappy business decisions and crappy treatment of their customers :x

Damn. This is Petrie's deal, which he passed by the Seattle group according to Wojronowski, correct?

It's almost like a middle finger to everyone. His job is toast regardless of what happens. Let's make a pick that doesn't pan out, then give up way too early and trade him for a package that would've been laughable if Houston offered it on draft day.

thank god thats was the only trade the Maloofs could Maloof

Why did you guys give up so early on Thomas Robinson?
Because the Maloofs wanted to save money.

This was not at all a basketball-reasoned trade.

This is just another reminder of how great life will be as a Kings fan once the Maloofs are gone (assuming they stay).

This is just another reminder of how great life will be as a Kings fan once the Maloofs are gone (assuming they stay).

It's just pretty shocking to see a rookie getting traded during his first year. Happened only 4 times I think.

BTW, you guys keeping the Kings or what? :lol:

It's just pretty shocking to see a rookie getting traded during his first year. Happened only 4 times I think.

BTW, you guys keeping the Kings or what? 
If it weren't for the Maloofs I would have been completely shook at this deal. But instead I'm just angry. Its ridiculous how these mother ******* have been in the NBA business for so long.

Nobody knows for sure whats happening with the Kings... I will say that more likely than not they're probably gone. But that goes without saying, that I think Sacramento still has a fighting chance to save them. So we will see!

classic Kings meltdown 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom