Closed - New thread started

It doesn't get any better than that!

On my way to the game :D

Has Lil Zeke always done that dunk during starting line ups with Cousins??

SMH at KJ leaving the game early.

Solid game all around, the crowd really came alive towards the end of the game :pimp:

But we were pretty quiet for most of the game :\

My buddy was working the shot clock tonight and has some good stories about Bevetta :lol:

is this real? 
laugh.gif

According to owner of Kings when in KC, "KC's faves were the Chiefs, Royals, Tom Watson, Pro Soccer, and then the Kings."
— Aaron Bruski (@aaronbruski) February 11, 2013

Kings looking ok thus far.

Haven't seen Tyreke play this well in a long time 
smokin.gif

those uni's gave me a good chuckle. 

Hopefully Adidas loses the rights to jerseys and stuff soon...... I know Nike won't do it. But give it to Puma or some ****. At least they'll keep it traditional 
laugh.gif

IT always talks about wanting to get a dunk in game...... and he never even tries to 
laugh.gif

I've noticed Throb usually tries to go around and avoid contact.......... That's not good

Even at Kansas I noticed he would rather go for the acrobatic lay up rather than trying to go up and over the defender.

I hate seeing that in a big man 
ohwell.gif

He'll learn how to take contact eventually. But right now all he really provides is energy, unfortunately.

For such a physical beast he is..... he really lacks physicality in his play 
laugh.gif

Oh look. Keith Smart is ******g around with the rotation again. This dude sucks.

I hope Keith Smart is just playing his bench because its the game before ASW..... and hopefully he sticks with these guys

Back
Top Bottom