Closed - New thread started

Son knows he's prolly out of a job soon so no dambs are given anymore
laugh.gif

Mateen Cleaves and Donte Greene are about to be on KHTK

yall going to the game on Saturday??

Last edited by a moderator:
he reminds me of the uncle that's overly excited about everything and always has something to say 
laugh.gif

My brother and sister in law ran into him at ihop a couple weeks ago, dude was surrounded by groupies. When my brother asked him why he wasn't signed to anybody he was all lost in his words "oh...uh..mm..I'm injured right now.." Yet he posts all the time on IG on his daily activities but nothing about his rehab.

Talented guy, just doesn't care enough to work on his craft.

I just hope wherever he goes he works hard.

There's no reason he shouldn't have been the starting SF here. We've been the crappiest team for years now.

I think part of that is his skill set. You can't depend on him to get a shot off or create something on offense or anything like that. So on a floundering team like the Kings, his inability to do that is magnified.

However, I didn't watch them closely enough, so I don't know if he actually did look lazy out there in person or not.

Anyway the way I view him is a good glue guy. He'll look good and do a lot of little things on a good team.

I honestly thought, in the deep deep deep crevasse of my mind, I thought he had Durant-like talent. Or at least a similar skill set. 
mean.gif

But he didn't improve a lick since getting drafted 
tired.gif

lol the ****? Talk about high expectations
Like not that level.... but at least with his 6'11=7' body with solid perimeter scoring skills and a decent schooter...... but that obviously never developed

No I know what you were saying. Unfortunately his style of play doesn't allow him to get buckets or anything close - not sure if this is a lack of dedication to improving or just the way it is with his style. I will stand by my belief he can help a good team.

Just got off work, hope some of yall made it out to the game

Those Sac-ra-ment-o chants during tip off gave me chills 
embarassed.gif

made it home in time to catch the game. didn't go tonight i'll prob go see Houston Sun... That SACRAMENTO chant was great

So this is gonna be one of those games where we question the rotations :lol:

Back
Top Bottom