roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Al Jefferson with the world's shortest 3 pointer 
laugh.gif

Horrible possessions by both teams at the end of regulation. Isaiah looked confused, like he was expecting to run point. Al Jefferson's 3 pt attempt :lol:

Honestly... one of the weirdest assembled teams in the league.

Jason Thompson, Thomas Robinson, DeMarcus Cousins, Chuck Hayes, James Johnson.

I mean, I know Cousins and Hayes switch in and out from PF to C.. but damn.

Last edited:
Honestly... one of the weirdest assembled teams in the league.

Jason Thompson, Thomas Robinson, DeMarcus Cousins, Chuck Hayes, James Johnson.

I mean, I know Cousins and Hayes switch in and out from PF to C.. but damn.
JT cant play some center as well...

but ya, this team is poorly assembled. Literally every guard on this team is an iso scorer. We got zero knock down shooters. No small forwards 
laugh.gif

Serious question: has there been any explanation why NBATV pulled the Kings game on the 9th? My only guess is maybe because of the game against Utah tonight on NBATV (and they didn't want to show a rematch), but kind of a b move considering what's going on Saturday night.

Serious question: has there been any explanation why NBATV pulled the Kings game on the 9th? My only guess is maybe because of the game against Utah tonight on NBATV (and they didn't want to show a rematch), but kind of a b move considering what's going on Saturday night.
Naw no explanation except for maybe because it was Jimmer playing in Utah?

Ya'll hear Napear this afternoon? The red-head went INNNNNNN on DMC for a good 30-35 minutes
laugh.gif

Ya'll hear Napear this afternoon? The red-head went INNNNNNN on DMC for a good 30-35 minutes
laugh.gif
Everybody going in. Peaches just has the power to do it over the air cuz he has a mic. Good for him though.
It always blows my mind that Peaches spends tons of time with these guys too, like on flights, hotels, etc. and he still goes off on players and coaches from time to time 
laugh.gif

That's the New York in him :lol:

He used to not say anything about the Maloofs but since they won't be signing his checks anymore he hasn't defended them like he used to. Typical employee talk, don't say **** about the boss til they're not the boss no more :lol:

Back
Top Bottom