roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is also a good point.... regardless of how big KJ comes through, the Maloofs and Seattle can still successfully **** Sacramento in the ***
Some of that optimism is due to KJ's record of delivering, but still, a competitive offer doesn't guarantee SAC anything.
— Aaron Bruski (@aaronbruski) February 16, 2013

On the other end of that spectrum, however, would set a very bad precedent. Owners could move their teams to bigger markets no matter how much their current markets bend backwards for them. Also, it was this same BoG that denied the move to Anaheim because they were presented by KJ a case that shows that Sacramento is a viable NBA market that can flourish. To allow a move to Seattle with a matching offer (and Bob Cook's words "We'll match any offer") would look incredibly bad because it's hypocritical, especially if the ROFR is not denied to the LTD partners. What arguments exist for the BoG to go on other than the binding contract?

On the other end of that spectrum, however, would set a very bad precedent. Owners could move their teams to bigger markets no matter how much their current markets bend backwards for them. Also, it was this same BoG that denied the move to Anaheim because they were presented by KJ a case that shows that Sacramento is a viable NBA market that can flourish. To allow a move to Seattle with a matching offer (and Bob Cook's words "We'll match any offer") would look incredibly bad because it's hypocritical, especially if the ROFR is not denied to the LTD partners. What arguments exist for the BoG to go on other than the binding contract?
In that case though, I think it was equal parts KJ and equal parts owners not wanting to mess with the Socal market.

Here, Seattle is arguably a better market (although, I think splitting it with the Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders has to damper it a little) than Sacramento.

I'm starting to put less and less stock in Bob cook and the ROFR 
ohwell.gif

What are the chances of Tyreke getting traded? I know the Memphis front office loves him and I feel like they are going to try and get him before the deadline...

Tyreke + Hayes for Trade Exception + Wroten + Arthur + 2nd rounder. I know you guys don't want to take back any major salary.

Last edited:
Tyreke + Hayes for Trade Exception + Wroten + Arthur + 2nd rounder. I know you guys don't want to take back any major salary.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what the hell is that bull **** deal 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

looks like a Lakers trade idea. That trade might even take the Kings below the salary floor 
roll.gif

If the Kings could even make a deal, I think they would at least want to stay right where they are, right below the cap. 

Anyways, the chances of any major deal going down is close to zero. Especially when we basically don't have an owner right now

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what the hell is that bull **** deal 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

looks like a Lakers trade idea. That trade might even take the Kings below the salary floor 
roll.gif

If the Kings could even make a deal, I think they would at least want to stay right where they are, right below the cap. 

Anyways, the chances of any major deal going down is close to zero. Especially when we basically don't have an owner right now

:lol: I thought you guys wasn't going to keep Tyreke anyway and wanted to get rid of Hayes or Salmons contract?

And Wroten is a high potential player that most Grizz fans don't want to give up, but I'll give him up because I don't see him starting over Conley in the next 3-4 years.

Hayes has been pretty good this season and finally sorta living up to his contract so I'm cool with him

Nothing will be decided on Tyreke till this whole sale/relocation/ownership thing is settled 
ohwell.gif

Swap out Hayes for Brooks and the 2nd rounder for a 2014 1st and I'd take that trade :\

But I don't expect any moves with the FO due to the team sale/possible relocation. If the team gets gutted (for whatever our pieces are worth) I can pretty much expect the team to move.

I'd actually trade Cousins also. Dude is immensely talented but I see his career emulating Rasheed Wallace's in terms of fully reaching his potential. Would Nawlins do Cousins + Salmons for Anderson+ Aminu + 1st rd?

I'd actually trade Cousins also. Dude is immensely talented but I see his career emulating Rasheed Wallace's in terms of fully reaching his potential.
Wallace went to the Finals twice, won once and made the Pistons contenders for four seasons straight. He also made the Trailblazers contenders for a couple seasons. That's a great career and Cousins can do the same thing with the right players around him.

^I dunno if I'd say Sheed made  the Pistons into contenders.... they were pretty solid before he got there and when he did get there, he was the ultimate compimentary role player.

Something I doubt DMC has any interest is becoming any time soon, where as Sheed all his life has never wanted to be that alpha dog, #1 player on a squad (there was a great Grantland article on him, lemme dig it up for you), and this is certainly something DMC wants as warrented by his usage% and gaudy offensive decisions he makes on the floor sometimes

EDIt: Post 916 of this thread 
nthat.gif
 Here We Stay yall!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP just said that in his first game back at Arco after leaving Sac, he cried cuz he got booed 
roll.gif

This picture cracked me up 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick
Kings send T. Robinson, F. Garcia, T. Honeycutt to Houston for Toney Douglas, Cole Aldrich, Patrick Patterson & cash, USAT has learned.

YOLO move by the Maloofs. Bravo. Way to make this team even worse

the mallofs are a joke. I dont know how they are even owners. Can the Nba just take away the oranization from them. It is painful to even read news about the kings nowadays. This team needs a good owner.

Back
Top Bottom