Closed - New thread started

I still love Jimmer 
ohwell.gif

what should I rock to the Warriors vs Kings game in Oakland on wednesday???

Jimmer jersey or Carl Landry kings jersey?

laker jersey :lol: its initiation time for you lol
Not just yet!!!! :lol:

what 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

The jersey I'm most ashamed of is, a Lakers Karl Malone jersey I got when I was in HS for like 10 bucks 
mean.gif

im starting to think all laker and warrior fans had laker jersey at some point and time :lol:

where sam shox at so he can admit to having a vlade divac laker jersey :lol:

What exactly is Rick Ross' attachment to the Kings
laugh.gif

He doesn't just randomly like them... it can't be that simple
I honestly have no clue.

He was at a game earlier this year. He spent half the time sitting courtside and the other half he was in his box suite eating 
laugh.gif

The Kings PA system was playing Rick Ross' music for the entire game too 
roll.gif
eyes.gif

Yeah I heard he was at a game or two

For a celebrity like that, going to a game is like making a public appearance... and he chose to do it at Power Balance Pavillion...

Last edited:
I know Drake and Rozay be kickin' it with DMC tho whenever they come thru NorCal for concerts and such...

Tough loss but me and this other kings fan I was sitting by just yelled at some idiot in a Sonics shirt all the way to the parking lot. Felt good to get that off my chest.

also, the Sac-ra-ment-o post game chants made up for the entire game 
nthat.gif

I think it's safe to say that no matter what happens Sac will stay as Sac :tongue: :lol: :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Salmons and Garcia were the vets. Now it's just Salmons, but Cisco was a great teammate. Glad to see him get a crack at the playoffs, maybe the best teammate/person the Kings have had in their SacTown tenure..

The problem lies in the "leaders". Tyreke isn't one, neither is DeMarcus. Both don't know how to be one, and both should be dealt. I'm tired of seeing Tyreke get called for charging in 2 on 1, and occasionally the 3 on 1 fast breaks. I'm tired of seeing his mediocre at best, lean back, half fadeaway jumper. I'm sick of Boogie complaining about every single whiste against him, as well as the noncalls that don't go for him. I'm sick of seeing him not move his feet on defense, reaching and getting into foul trouble, then complain about it. But, who I am not tired of is the Pizza Guy. I love watching him play, he's everything you want to represent as an NBA player and Sacramento. He'll probably never be an all-star, he'll never be a HOFer, and he'll often be overlooked. But seeing as how he was the last player drafted in 2011 he has been making a good amount of noise in the L.

Stern is in Oakland to catch a Warriors game. He's meeting Mastrov out there.

that last tweet really sticks out to me. I can't help but think that the NBA/Stern is on our side. Feels weird.
Mastrov has come 2nd in bidding for a NBA team already.... I'm confidant he'll step up.

Love that Stern has said the 30 mill doesn't matter, when that's all Seattle media can talk about 
laugh.gif

Stern: There is a substantial variance between Seattle-Sac bid.
— Richard Sharp (@kcrarichard) March 9, 2013
Stern:Thinks Sac bid needs to be better to meet the Seattle bid.
— Richard Sharp (@kcrarichard) March 9, 2013
.@itsjonsantiago asks about $30M deposit and if it matters. Stern: No. It's a part of the purchase price.
— Aaron Bruski (@aaronbruski) March 9, 2013
He says the Maloofs have set up a "labored" process on these Seattle/Sac considerations. He says the BOG will assert control, however.
— Tony Bizjak (@TonyBizjak) March 9, 2013
It sounds as though the Maloofs have put fail safes in to avoid a Sacramento bid from being considered. BOG will do what's best for NBA.
— James Ham (@James_Ham) March 9, 2013
"In SAC we have a somewhat labored process that has been setup by Maloofs as to how we'd get into agmt w/ a SAC purchaser."
"That process will ultimately be determined by the board, not by the Maloofs on how to assess that."
Lots of headlines from stern:Sac bid needs to be bigger. maloofs will not have final say on sale. Stern meeting Mastrov at Oracle tonight.
— stevelarge_cbs13 (@largesteven) March 9, 2013
On the variance between the offers Stern said he expected that to be reduced by the time the owners vote.
My takeaway from David Stern's press conference tonight in Oakland...Stern practically continues to draw SAC a treasure map to success
— Sean Cunningham (@News10Sean) March 9, 2013
"It will take some work in both cities BTW, we don't have a building deal done in SEA."Mentions permits, EIR, litigation.
There's no reason to milk. Hansen offer is in.They're done. Legally sealed. Basically a silent auction, and the auctioneer is helping a side
— Carmichael Dave (@CarmichaelDave) March 9, 2013

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom