Choose one - Chinese or Mexican food (American for both)

I'll take Mexican food over americanized Chinese food.

But authentic Chinese food is so good too.

Yeah they're "researchers" from two major universities :lol:.

I think the researchers understood very well the number of people in China and all of the ethnicities in that country, that is after all, exactly what they were researching.

You're arguing against research, not by using facts but just because, "you know".

You're having an alternative facts episode right now champ, you can't accept the facts because it doesn't fit with what you think you know.

"Well, who cares about research from two major universities! Just look at the numbers man, I don't need to do any research to know they're wrong and I'm right."

I'm done here.

because "research" cant be flawed huh :rolleyes

so anything that has the title "research" is 1005 accurate huh.

btw, Erkan Gören of the University of Oldenberg in Germany is an economics professor. yea, im sure he knows so much about China :rofl:

because "research" cant be flawed huh :rolleyes

so anything that has the title "research" is 1005 accurate huh.

btw, Erkan Gören of the University of Oldenberg in Germany is an economics professor. yea, im sure he knows so much about China :rofl:

Let it go champ, you're wrong, move on.

What mexican food are yall eating? Even in Cali. the menus aren't even that big.

Chinese food has waaaaaaaaaay more variety and flavors.

So is it this kinda chinese restaurant (with the bulletproof glass) with them 3 item specials:

chinese-take-out-7.jpg

VS.

Rubio’s / Baja Fresh type of ‘american mexican’ restaurant?

So is it this kinda chinese restaurant (with the bulletproof glass) with them 3 item specials:

chinese-take-out-7.jpg

VS.

Rubio's and Baja Fresh is trash. I'd rather go to a hood Chinese spot anyday.

if you have a Mexican/Chinese fusion restaurant by you, consider yourself blessed.

VS.

If this is your Chinese spots, then man.....that sucks. Granted in SF, we have those too but we aren't boasting about those spots.

These are just some of the dishes that make Chines food so good. I mean Mexican has a place in my heart too but so does Chinese.

201302-w-chinese-food-san-tung.jpg

ginger-and-scallion-dungeness-crab-3.jpg

chinese-roast-duck-platter.jpg

20140428-panfried-noodles-seafood-18.jpg

Chinese............"authentic" (sort of) when possible, but I'll gladly take the hood chinese spots over any mexican spot any day of the week

Ive had Dim Sum, Hot Pot and ate at restaurants that have those
If this is your Chinese spots, then man.....that sucks. Granted in SF, we have those too but we aren't boasting about those spots.

These are just some of the dishes that make Chines food so good. I mean Mexican has a place in my heart too but so does Chinese.

201302-w-chinese-food-san-tung.jpg

ginger-and-scallion-dungeness-crab-3.jpg

chinese-roast-duck-platter.jpg

20140428-panfried-noodles-seafood-18.jpg

Question for you.. Ive had spicy hot pot that looked like this.. What is the point of making it so spicy to the point your mouth is so numb you cant taste anything..

IMG_8142.jpg

My business partner is from Shanghai so Ive had all types of Chinese food.. eating at restaurants with the rotating tempered glass tables.

Ive had Dim Sum, Hot Pot and ate at restaurants that have those

Question for you.. Ive had spicy hot pot that looked like this.. What is the point of making it so spicy to the point your mouth is so numb you cant taste anything..

IMG_8142.jpg

My business partner is from Shanghai so Ive had all types of Chinese food.. eating at restaurants with the rotating tempered glass tables.

That looks like a future swollen rectum.

Real Mexican food > real Chinese food.

But If it’s only Americanized versions of Chinese and Mexican food, then I’m going with Chinese.

Chipotle is garbage. Rather eat the trash at Panda Express lol.

Back
Top Bottom