Choose one - Chinese or Mexican food (American for both)

I have seen Stand Alone Pandas, but I still call them Mall Court Food and they forever will be Mall Court Food

Makes sense cause that's what Panda Express started as.

It's a fast food version of the founder's original restaurant.

There’s a bunch of stand alone Pandas in FL
Bunch of them out here in Cali too

Bout to have some messican food because of this thread.
Torta de milanesa sounds good right about now.

Panda express isnt BAD

The fried rice is garbage. Other than that, I cant say bad.

o.jpg

Nacho fries from a local Mexican joint
:pimp::pimp::pimp:

Moved out to OK from PNW 3 years ago, gotta say never had so much latino food in my life. I love asian food (im asian myself) grew up on all styles of asian food, thai laarb papaya salad to Vietnamese pho duck blood, Chinese dim sum, chicken, feet all that. But you could never go wrong with latino food, tacos and the tortas blow the Vietnamese bun mé out the water (im sorry) with their fresh buns. They have a latino market out here and i grab 3lbs of fresh marinated chicken meat every week for meal prep, always good!. Saracha with molé game over.

Latino food- gets the point of hunger and also hits the spot with spicy
Chinese- hits the spot with rich taste and enjoyment of what your eating

Last edited:
Not really a big loss either way for me.

Guess I'd go with Mexican food given up to now I've eaten more Chinese food in my lifetime.

Plus my poor struggle days as a kid are behind me. No real reason to eat Chinese food lile that. Haven't had a craving for it in years.

The "American" version stipulation is a bit of a swerve though. I'm pretty sure the American Mexican and Chinese food in NYV and Cali are vastly superior to everywhere else, especially in regions that don't have a large Latino or Chinese presence. Texas for Mexican food is a clear exception.

Back
Top Bottom