**CHIEF KEEF**

lil mouse had the rover all on the curb lmao

see all them people looking back at them like who df are these kids
I tried to make a .gif of that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its crazy how many people got killed over this Lil Jojo / Chief Keef beef, or as i call it, the Gangster Disciple/ Black Disciple war :smh:

Until one of the core members drop it wont get to serious imo let keef. durk .reese or fredo fall things would really get outta hand imo same for the other side

The reason some ppl might feel weird bumping mouse is cuz he still look young, like one of them teens that aint hit they growth spurt yet :lol:

its crazy how many people got killed over this Lil Jojo / Chief Keef beef, or as i call it, the Gangster Disciple/ Black Disciple war :smh:

Until one of the core members drop it wont get to serious imo let keef. durk .reese or fredo fall things would really get outta hand imo same for the other side

Since 2009 durk & them lost about 12 guys to homicides. It's already been way out of hand for too long out there. **** lil bibby & herb lost 3 ****** in 1 month from their crew.

Last edited:
Since 2009 durk & them lost about 12 guys to homicides. It's already been way out of hand for too long out there. **** lil bibby & herb lost 3 ****** in 1 month from their crew.

yeah its mind blowing. its so bad that Keef and his core cant even return to their own hood. I know ALOT of people want his head. dude is too reckless out here. i think one of the wildest things ive seen him do is him post that picture of his people pointing guns at that Rest In Piss Tooka shirt with the pitchfork in red turned upside down.

Its going to start getting real for him sooner than later, whether he feels that pressure from the GDs or from Chicago Police.

I watched that video and started getting the feeling that I was watching a dude who really can't do anything other than street related stuff in order to survive in the world.

And that made me real sad.

Like....dude is kinda stuck, trapped. If the drug game/street stuff/rap game falls apart for him, then his life will be garbage.

I watched that video and started getting the feeling that I was watching a dude who really can't do anything other than street related stuff in order to survive in the world.

And that made me real sad.

Like....dude is kinda stuck, trapped. If the drug game/street stuff/rap game falls apart for him, then his life will be garbage.
Maybe im a F***Ed up person becuz it makes me enjoy the music more. That sense of desperation (you can hear it)  the fact that these nikkas can die over a youtube video makes their music so much more "special." Itadds a whole new level of validity to the lyrics that they are saying. Its art imitating life in its most grime and realistic fashion.

Yea but these are real people who are kind of just accepting how little they feel they are worth as human beings, and working SUPER hard to distract themselves and others from a real lack of self esteem.

on the real, Chicago is a different planet all of them youngins act the same, dress the same, kill for fun.. Thats why the crime rate never gonna drop out there DONT GO THERE if you dont have no reason to be out there

With all these Chi kids it's like we are watching the socioeconomic effects of the aspects of rap that we glorify. We see arguments on here all the time like "it's just entertainment" but that's really not the truth, these kids live and die by this ****. Crime in the chi was crazy before all this rap **** but the reason why all these acts from the city got all this attention is because unfortunately you can just hear the authenticity. Go on any given artist twitter and you got 7+ RIP's to ****** in their crew. It's obvious why Keef turned into what he is now with all the lean and half assed music, I don't even think son believed he would make it out to begin with.

Ain't no reason Lil mouse should be this hard..my team smacks something serious on speakers

Last edited:
With all these Chi kids it's like we are watching the socioeconomic effects of the aspects of rap that we glorify. We see arguments on here all the time like "it's just entertainment" but that's really not the truth, these kids live and die by this ****. Crime in the chi was crazy before all this rap **** but the reason why all these acts from the city got all this attention is because unfortunately you can just hear the authenticity. Go on any given artist twitter and you got 7+ RIP's to ****** in their crew. It's obvious why Keef turned into what he is now with all the lean and half assed music, I don't even think son believed he would make it out to begin with.

All of this.

hes also supposedly on drakes album and i saw 40 oz and ian connor both post stuff about him modeling for Bape and 40 Oz NYC

He and Durk seem like the smartest ones out of the bunch​

Back
Top Bottom