**CHIEF KEEF**

IS any body in here actual from the go who can break down these gang affiliations excuse me for being a square but i be confused with all the reppin. 
They're all BD's. Just different sets. Chief Keef shouts out 600 (which is Rondo's set) all the time.

Them 600 dudes openly claim to killing Jojo.

This goes hard
sick.gif

Lil jay got shot 16 times :stoneface: If that dont make you change ya life idk what will :smh:

Also if they all gang members I dont expect many of them to make it to 2015 if they all really in the feild as they say smh its sad cause I do enjoy the music especially in the club etc

Not recently but from me watchin the youtube interveiws and etc he has been shot over 16 times and most recent was this year thats why im like :smh: but know idk if anything happen recently because of the whole jmoney situation im not a insider

oh damn I thought it was recent..I did a quick search and saw something happened in July but regardless I know what you mean :smh: thats crazy

He got shot in a McDonalds drive thru earlier this year. Keef sent a subliminal at him in that April Fools song right after.

Back
Top Bottom