**CHIEF KEEF**

hes also supposedly on drakes album and i saw 40 oz and ian connor both post stuff about him modeling for Bape and 40 Oz NYC

He and Durk seem like the smartest ones out of the bunch​
I knew was Fredo was the smartest one when I seen the details from Keef/GBE deal. He actually owns a % of GBE. 

In other news...
If u a producer an u send me a beat don't hit me up months later like i owe u some money dat beat was free **** u think ima sucka or some
— FREDO SANTANA (@FREDOSANTANA300) September 8, 2013
@FREDOSANTANA300 oh cus it's always been cool to put music on iTunes with no paperwork **** outta here that's ****** business
— G5Murph (@G5KidMurph) September 8, 2013
Some body tell these lame *** @G5KidMurph producer ***** I'm pistol smacking him when I see him on bd period
— FREDO SANTANA (@FREDOSANTANA300) September 8, 2013
Fredo wrong for that 
roll.gif

I watched that video and started getting the feeling that I was watching a dude who really can't do anything other than street related stuff in order to survive in the world.

And that made me real sad.

Like....dude is kinda stuck, trapped. If the drug game/street stuff/rap game falls apart for him, then his life will be garbage.
Maybe im a F***Ed up person becuz it makes me enjoy the music more. That sense of desperation (you can hear it)  the fact that these nikkas can die over a youtube video makes their music so much more "special." Itadds a whole new level of validity to the lyrics that they are saying. Its art imitating life in its most grime and realistic fashion.

I could rock with this...ish is tough

could be late but this is
sick.gif

that line about chief mom
mean.gif
roll.gif

lil jay in the cut
Got me feelin like

dont wanna turn my back on chief...he the one got me into the whole chiraq music scene but damn...this new ish is tough.

Last edited:
could be late but this is :x

that line about chief mom :smh: :rofl:

lil jay in the cut
Got me feelin like

dont wanna turn my back on chief...he the one got me into the whole chiraq music scene but damn...this new ish is tough.

Don't gotta turn your back on nothing...just rock with all the music thats being put out

With that said FBG is dope as ****

P.Rico, Lil jay, Billionaire Black, FBG Duck and Lil Mister all have the ball right now...Shoot even others like King Samson, Dreezy and Mikey Dollaz could seriously take off :smokin :smokin Shout out to these hungry individuals for putting out entertaining *** music :smokin

Last edited:
Fredo look like a scary sight tbh wouldnt be surprised if he was a shooter tbh

Last edited:
P.Rico, Lil jay, Billionaire Black, FBG Duck and Lil Mister all have the ball right now...Shoot even others like King Samson, Dreezy and Mikey Dollaz could seriously take off
Besides Mister (decent at best) & Rico idek who these ppl yu talkin bout

Took 4 listens for Bang 2 to grow on me. Sosa flow on Chiefin Keef
smokin.gif

I cant be the only that finds Drake's picture of Fredo slightly romo like why buddy put a filter on there

Last edited:
Hes going back.

http://scoremoreshows.com/press-release-chief-keef-show-cancellations/

Good morning everyone.

As a concert promoter I feel it is our responsibility to provide people with unique and memorable experiences. ScoreMore has accomplished that for the past 4 years, bringing acts to the Southern United States for the first time or sometimes helping to restore the touring brand of acts that had played the old school “nightclub vibes” in years prior… At times it’s bringing Macklemore, Kendrick Lamar or Wiz Khalifa to venues in 2009 or 2010 where they did 200 tickets in a 300 person room… With a gut feeling that they’d be destined for arenas… While sometimes it’s bringing Z-Ro and Trae Tha Truth back together for an ABN Reunion in real music venues with great sound, lights and stage.. A place where fans can feel comfortable in enjoying some of their favorite rap acts.

When Chief Keef was presented to us for some shows in Texas, we were split internally. Some of us at ScoreMore didn’t want to touch the show with a 10 foot pole…. I felt differently, I felt that he had only played terrible clubs and that in a concert setting he could do great, and provide fans with a real concert experience. We were assured that he had a new team, and even had a conference call where we explained the importance of him going on stage ON TIME and performing a full set. No 1:30 AM arrivals were going to be acceptable to us. We were assured by his management team that this would not occur, and that he was dedicated to this rebranding. We decided to confirm the shows.

Yesterday we were told that Chief Keef was summoned back to court and that he may indeed going back to jail…  We are not willing to gamble with your money, and quite frankly, he has failed to report for some of his recent shows, which made us feel like the promises of change were aspirational rather than actual…. We will not allow that to happen.

Chief Keef’s shows on September 18 in Austin and September 19th in San Antonio are officially CANCELLED.

Refunds will be given to ALL ticket buyers. If you purchased online please wait for the ticketing companies (Frontgate Tickets and Ticketfly) to process your refunds. If you purchased hard tickets for either show please contact [email protected]  so that we can process a refund manually.

LONG LIVE RAP MUSIC.
- Sascha & The ScoreMore Family

http://innerurban.net/2013/09/10/cheif-keef-may-be-going-back-to-jail/

Last edited:

Hes going back.

http://scoremoreshows.com/press-release-chief-keef-show-cancellations/

Good morning everyone.

As a concert promoter I feel it is our responsibility to provide people with unique and memorable experiences. ScoreMore has accomplished that for the past 4 years, bringing acts to the Southern United States for the first time or sometimes helping to restore the touring brand of acts that had played the old school “nightclub vibes” in years prior… At times it’s bringing Macklemore, Kendrick Lamar or Wiz Khalifa to venues in 2009 or 2010 where they did 200 tickets in a 300 person room… With a gut feeling that they’d be destined for arenas… While sometimes it’s bringing Z-Ro and Trae Tha Truth back together for an ABN Reunion in real music venues with great sound, lights and stage.. A place where fans can feel comfortable in enjoying some of their favorite rap acts.

When Chief Keef was presented to us for some shows in Texas, we were split internally. Some of us at ScoreMore didn’t want to touch the show with a 10 foot pole…. I felt differently, I felt that he had only played terrible clubs and that in a concert setting he could do great, and provide fans with a real concert experience. We were assured that he had a new team, and even had a conference call where we explained the importance of him going on stage ON TIME and performing a full set. No 1:30 AM arrivals were going to be acceptable to us. We were assured by his management team that this would not occur, and that he was dedicated to this rebranding. We decided to confirm the shows.

Yesterday we were told that Chief Keef was summoned back to court and that he may indeed going back to jail…  We are not willing to gamble with your money, and quite frankly, he has failed to report for some of his recent shows, which made us feel like the promises of change were aspirational rather than actual…. We will not allow that to happen.

Chief Keef’s shows on September 18 in Austin and September 19th in San Antonio are officially CANCELLED.

Refunds will be given to ALL ticket buyers. If you purchased online please wait for the ticketing companies (Frontgate Tickets and Ticketfly) to process your refunds. If you purchased hard tickets for either show please contact [email protected]  so that we can process a refund manually.

LONG LIVE RAP MUSIC.
- Sascha & The ScoreMore Family

http://innerurban.net/2013/09/10/cheif-keef-may-be-going-back-to-jail/
I feel like dude got famous a little too fast for his own maturity; all that fame and cash for a teenaged dude might have been a bit much considering how he blew basically overnight.

:lol:

Tmz saying he owe his baby mama 20k in child support and no showed a court appearance last week regarding why he ain't been paying.

its a long story my friend long story

in a sense two gangs within the same nation beefin cheef 300 /bds lil jay and them 00 gd bricksquad

2:31 big boy dancing like lil jay lmao need a gif of that

opps say thotianna we say eat eat.. he do go in on that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom