**CHIEF KEEF**

Utter embarrassment to Chicago. Old Chi-Town weeps for these clowns
What is Old Chi-Town? This **** been going on forever. When Common was doing his thing...there was still Bump J, Crucial Conflict, Twista, etc. who were all from the same gangs these kids are from. "New Chi-Town" is the generation that spawned from whatever you believe "Old Chi-Town" is.

What is Old Chi-Town? This **** been going on forever. When Common was doing his thing...there was still Bump J, Crucial Conflict, Twista, etc. who were all from the same gangs these kids are from. "New Chi-Town" is the generation that spawned from whatever you believe "Old Chi-Town" is.

But those guys didn't go the outlandishly stupid route in terms of their money and/or mindset.

We're watching Keef go down in flames right before our eyes, and he's still mad young.

He's gonna be that old bummy dude in the hood who used to be famous.

But those guys didn't go the outlandishly stupid route in terms of their money and/or mindset.

We're watching Keef go down in flames right before our eyes, and he's still mad young.

I'm not talking about one person here. I'm talking what's going on within the city in general. 

oh.

Well, you got it then.

Ignorant *** ****** been ignorant *** ****** since the beginning of time.

The city of Chicago been about crime and gangs and young people killing eachother and wasting their money since it was all Italians and Irish and Polish doing it.

You would think with a deal and making money these ****** would stau out the streets. Im sure if Bump J had the buzz these GBE dudes had back then he eould be a free man

You would think with a deal and making money these ****** would stau out the streets. Im sure if Bump J had the buzz these GBE dudes had back then he eould be a free man
We can run what the "if" theory all day. But the truth is that we see celebs, athletes, entertainers, etc. **** up their lives and get in trouble with the law all the time. Even the ones that don't come from the backgrounds that these Chicago kids come from.

Bump J had a deal and advance...what did he do with that? Obviously not the right thing if he felt compelled to rob a bank.

Last edited:

That's the point I was getting at

In the suburbs of DC, meaning PG county, Montgomery County, even Howard County out to the Annapolis Area, plus Northern Virginia that house is considered upper-middle to upper class, but not mansion. It's a big *** house, true, but not a mansion.

I agree but there are much more expensive houses and mansions in D.C and also pg county has some ruff areas as im sure you know but once that new homeland security gets done by the farms dc gonna be way to expensive to live in for most :smh:

Chicago goin a lil insane wit dis one...

my son must be like 12 tops...

This **** is a shame

But it bumps
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I feel like mouse is now old enough where its not THAT bad to bump him. Wayne was bout the same age when he started talking big ish. Kief 15. We just seen mouse doing it at 12 with the money dance lol.

I used to be ashamed till he made d wade..catch me in traffic bumpin that joint with the windows down and sunroof open :smokin

lil mouse had the rover all on the curb lmao

see all them people looking back at them like who df are these kids

One of their main homies just got murdered last night. J-Money. He was gettin ready to drop a project under Durk's OTF.

Dude was literally in almost every GBE / Durk video in the background. You go on twitter and you can see their rivals openly bragging about the **** so you know another body is about to drop in retaliation. **** is crazy out there. 
mean.gif

its crazy how many people got killed over this Lil Jojo / Chief Keef beef, or as i call it, the Gangster Disciple/ Black Disciple war :smh:

Back
Top Bottom