**CHIEF KEEF**

In the suburbs of DC, meaning PG county, Montgomery County, even Howard County out to the Annapolis Area, plus Northern Virginia that house is considered upper-middle to upper class, but not mansion. It's a big *** house, true, but not a mansion.

In the suburbs of DC, meaning PG county, Montgomery County, even Howard County out to the Annapolis Area, plus Northern Virginia that house is considered upper-middle to upper class, but not mansion. It's a big *** house, true, but not a mansion.
COSIGN... 

My big cousin built a house In Howard County.. House sold in the same neighborhood...

Mansion In Potomac Maryland

Just when I thought Keef did one smart thing with his money by investing in a nice home, I find out it a rental. One he can't even afford as well.

I give him one more year of slight relevance until he's forced to do local hood club shows/appearances in Chi.

Where are you from...that this

is a "decent" suburban house?

The South thats a decent suburban home. $250k - 300k

His people are idiots for letting him rent that. He could have easily pulled a mortgage out with the help of Interscope.

The South thats a decent suburban home. $250k - 300k

His people are idiots for letting him rent that. He could have easily pulled a mortgage out with the help of Interscope.

In what South? Macon GA? lol in Atlanta that crib would be 500-700k which is upper class.

Homie needs to chill out . . . lay off the autotune . . . stack his money for a bit (no dumb ***** purchases for a minute), do shows, keep production with mostly Chop and Zaytoven . . . come back with a strong tape that has a takeoff single, and then parlay that single into a lead for an album Winter-Spring next year so he doesn't get dropped

But we know this will not happen and we will watch him fall back into the hood smh

Please find a substitute for the word "decent". Those are some nice homes, even if they're not mansions. That's like saying G-Unit releases from 03-05 were decent. Christ I'm wanting a thesaurus tab to be open in a Chief Keef thread.

I live in the DMV where it's a common occurence to see houses like this but I still wouldn't just call them "decent". Only way you can say that house is decent is if YOU live in a house that size or bigger. You must have never been inside a 5100 sq ft house for you to just call it "decent".

Lol @ a 2 sty 6bdrm 5000+ sq ft. home being just "decent".
what? man thats easily a $500K home... definitely not a decent crib. I know dudes who play in the NBA who have less.

But this dude Keef blowing it man 
mean.gif
. Reese damn near blew it too with his newest mixtape. GBE might be ovaaaa

Mind you, in the DMV that house would be way more than 500k.

But there are mad million dollar homes in the DMV that are not considered mansions.

One of their main homies just got murdered last night. J-Money. He was gettin ready to drop a project under Durk's OTF.

Dude was literally in almost every GBE / Durk video in the background. You go on twitter and you can see their rivals openly bragging about the **** so you know another body is about to drop in retaliation. **** is crazy out there. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom