Brett Favre signs with the Minnesota Vikings

roll.gif

You think that's bad...wait til the MNF game.
tired.gif

How long til the flex schedule is announced and Madden returns to NBC for the final 8 games, all involving the Minnesota Vikings?

This week?

Next week?

Today?

Bet the house on it, it's gonna happen.
laugh.gif

There will be a rule in my household that no TV is allowed to have audio (or probably video) of the GB MNF game. This includes the week leading up to the game.

Originally Posted by CP1708

How long til the flex schedule is announced and Madden returns to NBC for the final 8 games, all involving the Minnesota Vikings?

This week?

Next week?

Today?

Bet the house on it, it's gonna happen.
laugh.gif
ESPN BREAKING NEWS: Brett Favre makes another comeback to football as he signs with the Minnesota Vikings. In other news John Madden makes anunexpected return to the broadcast booth.

roll.gif
@ bretts hat
laugh.gif

i think brett came back so he can have all this talk about him instead of vick...selfish bastard...i hope he never wins a ring again
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

how can you not like that dude ... he has the same hat from 9 years ago on and he has about 100 million chilling ... you know your swag is on 100 thousandtrillion when you are the best qb ever and you dont pay for your jeans or shirts ... only thing you buy is win win and more win ...

all these rappers and flamboyant dudes with their cars and jewels that dude brett gets paid to drive a companys car and wear a companys jeans ...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

when you are STATISTCALLY the best qb ever
ac6367c346bac5926121712274f78fbaf9ee04cf.pjpg

Ive never seen someone ride Favre so hard in my life before
so im riding dude cuz hes my favorite quarterback and i grew up on him? im riding because hes started every game hes ever played in once he wasgiven a chance? im riding because hes statistcally the best qb ever? now if dude didnt have credentials i could see, but hes the best ... hes stayed with hishigh school sweet heart his whole life ... he battled addiction and won ... dude is an icon and a true sports idol ...

how can you not like that dude ... he has the same hat from 9 years ago on and he has about 100 million chilling ... you know your swag is on 100 thousand trillion when you are the best qb ever and you dont pay for your jeans or shirts ... only thing you buy is win win and more win ...

all these rappers and flamboyant dudes with their cars and jewels that dude brett gets paid to drive a companys car and wear a companys jeans ...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

how can you not like that dude ... he has the same hat from 9 years ago on and he has about 100 million chilling ... you know your swag is on 100 thousand trillion when you are the best qb ever and you dont pay for your jeans or shirts ... only thing you buy is win win and more win ...

boy get up and clean yo face off

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

when you are STATISTCALLY the best qb ever
ac6367c346bac5926121712274f78fbaf9ee04cf.pjpg

so im riding dude cuz hes my favorite quarterback and i grew up on him? im riding because hes started every game hes ever played in once he was given a chance? im riding because hes statistcally the best qb ever? now if dude didnt have credentials i could see, but hes the best ... hes stayed with his high school sweet heart his whole life ... he battled addiction and won ... dude is an icon and a true sports idol ...

Damn Emmanuel Trollstein is taking Stanhood to another level. If you are basing Favre being the greatest QB ever on stats alone do you just ignore him throwingthe most INT's in history?

Originally Posted by epox12

Damn Emmanuel Trollstein is taking Stanhood to another level. If you are basing Favre being the greatest QB ever on stats alone do you just ignore him throwing the most INT's in history?
you thought of that all by yourself didnt you? ... ... ...
laugh.gif
anyways, hes won a super bowl and is leading every statistical category that means anything as far as quarterbacks are concerned ... and hes alsostarted like 300 straight games ... ... ...

most ints in history? theres a difference between being bad and throwing ints than being good and throwing ints ... hes a gunslinger and sometimes it doesntwork out, but hes got balls and heart ...

Originally Posted by epox12

Damn Emmanuel Trollstein is taking Stanhood to another level. If you are basing Favre being the greatest QB ever on stats alone do you just ignore him throwing the most INT's in history?
you thought of that all by yourself didnt you? ... ... ...
laugh.gif
anyways, hes won a super bowl and is leading every statistical category that means anything as far as quarterbacks are concerned ... and hes also started like 300 straight games ... ... ...

most ints in history? theres a difference between being bad and throwing ints than being good and throwing ints ... hes a gunslinger and sometimes it doesnt work out, but hes got balls and heart ...
Aren't you the same guy that said T.O. is better than Jerry Rice? Even though Rice holds the receiving record in every major statisticalcategory and has 3 rings to T.O.'s zero rings. If you think Favre doesn't throw bad INT's than I guess you are just a blind Stan. Favre has thrownmore bad INT's in critical situations than any other QB I have ever seen but its okay because he is a gunslinger right?

^He is like a little kid out there. He is just having fun. Please detect my sarcasm. Brett Favre is a great player but you need multiple SB's to even talkabout best ever.

Back
Top Bottom