Brett Favre signs with the Minnesota Vikings

Just wondering....are both of these the same hat?....

The first picture is from Brett talking about one of Antonio Freeman's catches' on November 6th, 2000.

Here's a screencap from the video:
vfa1b5.jpg

Video link:

Here's the news conference picture from today:
0654b908e99642817592b74ca285851c-getty-brett_favre_signs_with_the_minnesota_vikings.jpg

So I posed the question to myself, is that the same hat?...

If so....
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Do I even ask how you stumbled upon that first video? Serious research right there. You are a NT detective in the making.

Im sorry to say it Viking fans, but Brett is done. He wont be playing anywhere close to where he was with the Packers, or with the Jets for that matter.
He still has a tear in his rotator cuff lol. He wont even make it through half the season.

The Packers will handle and toss the Vikings. You guys have AP and thats it. The packers now have one of the best defenses in the league so i dont see APwining the game by himself. Casue the Vikings sure as hell wont be passing against the packers.

Aaron Rodgers is gonna be a top 5 QB in the league. Jennings will only be better. Driver is still good, and james jones is healthy. Hopefully it stays thatway. Packers offense > Vikings offense x 10
Packers Defense >> Vikings Defense

The Vikings will not beat the Packers this year.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Im sorry to say it Viking fans, but Brett is done. He wont be playing anywhere close to where he was with the Packers, or with the Jets for that matter.
He still has a tear in his rotator cuff lol. He wont even make it through half the season.

The Packers will handle and toss the Vikings. You guys have AP and thats it. The packers now have one of the best defenses in the league so i dont see AP wining the game by himself. Casue the Vikings sure as hell wont be passing against the packers.

Aaron Rodgers is gonna be a top 5 QB in the league. Jennings will only be better. Driver is still good, and james jones is healthy. Hopefully it stays that way. Packers offense > Vikings offense x 10
Packers Defense >> Vikings Defense

The Vikings will not beat the Packers this year.

Best believe it bruh, your WR's are trash. And you have a washed up 39 year old or is 40 year old QB who is 3 years out of his prime, andddd has a torn rotator cuff.

Like i said if you think AP is gonna win the game all by himself against the Packers defense think again.

Are D-Line is big, and our LB's are stacked. The best Brett will do for you guys is show Tj's helpless self some pointers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at all that.

Quoted for later hilarity.

Best believe it bruh, your WR's are trash. And you have a washed up 39 year old or is 40 year old QB who is 3 years out of his prime, andddd has a tornrotator cuff.

Like i said if you think AP is gonna win the game all by himself against the Packers defense think again.

Are D-Line is big, and our LB's are stacked. The best Brett will do for you guys is show Tj's helpless self some pointers

Best believe it bruh, your WR's are trash. And you have a washed up 39 year old or is 40 year old QB who is 3 years out of his prime, andddd has a torn rotator cuff.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anyways as far as reality goes, a nice signing by the vikes, I would rather Favre at 50 percent than Tjack at 100, and Tjack wouldn't have even been thestarter. As far as the conference goes, I still say Favre is the 3rd best QB in the conference. However, this should solidify a playoff birth.

Jehlers02
You're going to get to know the backs of these guys jerseys Jake...

Adrian Peterson
Brett Favre
Bernard Berrian
Percy Harvin
Chester Taylor
Sidney Rice
Vinsanthe Shiancoe
Kevin Williams
Pat Williams
Jared Allen
Antoine Winfield
Chad Greenway
Steve Hutchinson
Bryant McKinnie

laugh.gif
at talking about the partially torn rotator cuff like it's a bigissue. Do you really think we would've given him 10-12 million if he wasn't healthy enough to go for us? Do you really think he would even considercoming back if the torn rotator cuff injury was serious? Why do you think he signed a contract on the same day we all found out about the partially tornrotator cuff? Because it's a non-issue! It's fine. Whether you believe it or not, there's people walking around every day with torn rotatorcuff's and they don't even know it.

Your LBs are stacked?
roll.gif
Really? Then what's this about then?
A.J. Hawk, the Packers' first-round pick in 2006, is being outplayed at his linebacker spot by Desmond Bishop, who wasthe second of two sixth-round picks from Cal in the same draft. At the very least, Capers has another linebacker toy to play with in his 3-4 scheme.

^ Reported on ESPN two weeks ago.

Don't even talk to me about Raji or Matthews either...your *%#+@% defense is not going to improve because of those two. Raji didn't even sign untillate into camp....

It's obvious you're just mad because your supposed "savior" that played for your team for 17 years has no problem suiting up for the heatedrival. I bet you're the type that can go into the steakhouse named after Favre in Green Bay and order "the usual"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your blind Packer homerism is sickening sir.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Jehlers02
You're going to get to know the backs of these guys jerseys Jake...

Adrian Peterson
Brett Favre
Bernard Berrian
Percy Harvin
Chester Taylor
Sidney Rice
Vinsanthe Shiancoe
Kevin Williams
Pat Williams
Jared Allen
Antoine Winfield
Chad Greenway
Steve Hutchinson
Bryant McKinnie

laugh.gif
at talking about the partially torn rotator cuff like it's a big issue. Do you really think we would've given him 10-12 million if he wasn't healthy enough to go for us? Do you really think he would even consider coming back if the torn rotator cuff injury was serious? Why do you think he signed a contract on the same day we all found out about the partially torn rotator cuff? Because it's a non-issue! It's fine. Whether you believe it or not, there's people walking around every day with torn rotator cuff's and they don't even know it.

Your LBs are stacked?
roll.gif
Really? Then what's this about then?
A.J. Hawk, the Packers' first-round pick in 2006, is being outplayed at his linebacker spot by Desmond Bishop, who was the second of two sixth-round picks from Cal in the same draft. At the very least, Capers has another linebacker toy to play with in his 3-4 scheme.

^ Reported on ESPN two weeks ago.

Don't even talk to me about Raji or Matthews either...your *%#+@% defense is not going to improve because of those two. Raji didn't even sign until late into camp....

It's obvious you're just mad because your supposed "savior" that played for your team for 17 years has no problem suiting up for the heated rival. I bet you're the type that can go into the steakhouse named after Favre in Green Bay and order "the usual"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your blind Packer homerism is sickening sir.

Get used to these names
laugh.gif

Who doesnt know who AP is?
Get used to Favre's name? He did win me a superbowl and took home 3 MVP's so i know him. I do know that part of his career is long gonneeeetoo
laugh.gif

Berrian? was trash with the Bears, still trash with Vikings
Harvin? hes a rookie, not worried what so ever.
Rice? Why am i even talking about your WR's still. They are trash no ifs ands or buts about it.
You have 4 players on that list worth noting. And i can garuntee you my list would be bigger but im not taking the time to do that when its clear the Packershave a better roster.

And yes you guys WOULD sign Brett with a torn rotator cuff thats how desperate you are for a QB. Your management is that stupid which is why the vikings havenever won a Super Bowl...ever.

A.J. Hawk, the Packers' first-round pick in 2006, is being outplayed at his linebacker spot by Desmond Bishop, who was the second of two sixth-round picks from Cal in the same draft. At the very least, Capers has another linebacker toy to play with in his 3-4 scheme.
It wont happen but if it does hell yea Bishop must be playing very well becasue Hawk is a beast. We are only that much deeper at the Linebackerposition.
Looking at Hawks stats he has 119 tackles, 105 tackles, and 86 tackles.
Bishop must be doing work.
It's obvious you're just mad because your supposed "savior" that played for your team for 17 years has no problem suiting up for the heated rival. I bet you're the type that can go into the steakhouse named after Favre in Green Bay and order "the usual"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
In my honest opinion Brett playing for the Vikings helpsthe Packers. Why? because hes not good anymore
laugh.gif

and FTR i dont live in Milwaukee so theres no steakhouses named after Favre here. There is a Mcdonalds though with a picture of him in it and alot of times iget a Big Mac meal which could be considered the "usual"

I might add that its cute you remembered my name.

O yea to the dude above who says Favre solidified a Playoff birth for you guys
roll.gif

You guys got it locked up huh?
laugh.gif

You said that the packers have a better Defense than the Vikings, that makes anything you say void.

I am objective bro, Vikes are a better team in every position aside from QB.

So, Dude plays in Green Bay in week 8. I wonder how the crowd will treat him. If I was a Green Bay fan I would feel betrayed.

I mean seriously. How the Hell can this guy go to the Vikings?
laugh.gif

I think there are a lot of upset Green Bay fans out there

Originally Posted by kix4kix

You said that the packers have a better Defense than the Vikings, that makes anything you say void.

I am objective bro, Vikes are a better team in every position aside from QB.
WR bro? Really?
smh.gif

Dont get me wrong the Vikings have a good D and a very good D-line. But the addition they made in Mathews and hearing how well Bishop has been playing ismaking me think this Linebacker core will be very good if healthy. Last year they had injures. Same with the DB's if they can stay healthy they will begood too.

Im not trying to be a homer, im not saying the packers are going to the Superbowl. Im saying they are just flat out better then the Vikings.
But if by saying one team is better then another is being a homer, well then yea im a homer.

Get used to these names
laugh.gif

Get used to Favre's name? He did win me a superbowl and took home 3 MVP's so i know him. I do know that part of his career is long gonneeee too
laugh.gif
I believe I said, "get to know the backs of these guys jerseys" not "get to know these names". The reason I said that isbecause they'll be tearing your team up in Week 4 and Week 8. I fully welcome your phenom kicker Mason "Wide Right" Crosby to try anothergame-winning field goal again by the way....the last one was fun
roll.gif

Im not trying to be a homer, im not saying the packers are going to the Superbowl. Im saying they are just flat out better then the Vikings.
Didn't our teams' have exactly opposite records just a year ago? Yep, the Packers are flat out better worse.

Well, I thought since you insinuated that your @+%*$% Packers defense was improved in part because of your rookies then I could include Percy as a difference maker on our resume. I think it's obvious to everyone that Harvin isgoing to make much more of an impact than Matthews and Raji this season anyway, right?

Well, it wasn't that hard. I remembered the thread where you got exposed a little while back trying to expose someone else and one littlesearch into the NT vault brought that one up.
Looks like you do live in Milwaukee Jake....or at least your high school is there.

v6i74i.jpg

O yea...nice Myspace URL by the way:

I like how you dodged all the main points of my post but whatever.
I think it's obvious to everyone that Harvin is going to make much more of an impact than Matthews and Raji this season anyway, right?
no, you dont have a QB. You have a washed up inured QB.

Even cuter you brought up a post that happened in the winter.

Idk even know how you got to my myspace but i havent been on that for idk how long.
And that URL
laugh.gif
I aint gonna lie my friends have talked about that alltime.
Friend of mine made me that Myspace years ago when it was the hot new thing and made that URL. I tried changing it many times before
frown.gif

Lets stick to football talk though. You seem to be taking this personal so im gonna stop with this argument.
You asked in the page before on why the packers are better and i gave my points. But you continued to take offense.

Get used to these names
laugh.gif

Get used to Favre's name? He did win me a superbowl and took home 3 MVP's so i know him. I do know that part of his career is long gonneeee too
laugh.gif
I believe I said, "get to know the backs of these guys jerseys" not "get to know these names". The reason I said that is because they'll be tearing your team up in Week 4 and Week 8. I fully welcome your phenom kicker Mason "Wide Right" Crosby to try another game-winning field goal again by the way....the last one was fun
roll.gif

Didn't our teams' have exactly opposite records just a year ago? Yep, the Packers are flat out better worse.

Well, I thought since you insinuated that your @+%*$% Packers defense was improved in part because of your rookies then I could include Percy as a difference maker on our resume. I think it's obvious to everyone that Harvin is going to make much more of an impact than Matthews and Raji this season anyway, right?

Well, it wasn't that hard. I remembered the thread where you got exposed a little while back trying to expose someone else and one little search into the NT vault brought that one up.
Looks like you do live in Milwaukee Jake....or at least your high school is there.

v6i74i.jpg

O yea...nice Myspace URL by the way:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

The first picture is from Brett talking about one of Antonio Freeman's catches' on November 6th, 2000.

vfa1b5.jpg

Video link:

0654b908e99642817592b74ca285851c-getty-brett_favre_signs_with_the_minnesota_vikings.jpg

If so....
sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

vfa1b5.jpg

Video link:

If so....
sick.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif