Breaking News: Multiple People Shot Near Empire State Building

I get a really angry feeling knowing I cant do anything about what's already been done. Taking guns from people ISNT the solution, in my opinion, but I cant figure out what is?

I thought the gun laws in NYC were suppose to prevent tragedies like this, not only that this city has cameras on every damn near street corner with "command centers". The Police killed as many people as the said killer.

Things seem to get more and more corrupt everday, smh.Hope everyone is okay, martial law will most definetly hit hard.. it'll be an even higher death rate in this country. Legally..

I don't like hearing anybody is shot, but at the same time... 19 people were shot across the South and West sides of Chicago from yesterday evening through early this morning (13 of them in a 30-minute period) and NOTHING is mentioned by BIG MEDIA. The younger Chicago generation lives their lives amid a WAR and they can't get so much as a national news story on the daily terror they endure.
Remember what the Joker said in The Dark Knight about chaos according to plan?
Well if you tell the public that there were numerous shootings and gun violence in the inner-cities of Chicago during the night...nobody panics because "it's all according to plan".
But if you tell the public that there was a moment of gun violence with numerous shooting victims near the Empire State Building in one of the most strictest states, in terms of gun laws, all in broad daylight...everyone panics.

I thought the gun laws in NYC were suppose to prevent tragedies like this, not only that this city has cameras on every damn near street corner with "command centers". The Police killed as many people as the said killer.

They mostly come from out of state. The gun control has helped alot check the statistics

A. Use a Spoiler

B. If its the suspect, thats the only pic that should be posted, if anything at all. 
 Didn't know there were rules to posting in this thread. You take this a little too seriously don't you think? 

*waits for wall of text* 
tongue.gif

A. Use a Spoiler

B. If its the suspect, thats the only pic that should be posted, if anything at all. 
 Didn't know there were rules to posting in this thread. You take this a little too seriously don't you think? 

*waits for wall of text* 
tongue.gif

Just saying. You HAVE a spoiler function, right?

Not everyone looks at cadavers all day.

Personally I don't mind, but I figured others might not have been ready for that. 

Will somebody please get Ja Rule on the phone so we can make sense of all this!
Actually, his input would be welcome seeing as he's doing a stint in the pen for gun possession.

Will somebody please check if Ja Rule has phone priveleges?
If so, then plese get him on the phone so we can make sense of all this!

Will somebody please get Ja Rule on the phone so we can make sense of all this!
Actually, his input would be welcome seeing as he's doing a stint in the pen for gun possession.

Will somebody please check if Ja Rule has phone priveleges?
If so, then plese get him on the phone so we can make sense of all this!
I guess we forgot about Prodigy and Lil Wayne while we're at it. 

all the cameras and cops aint stop nathan in nyc
even that gun law aint stop much
I see this as a push to take guns from citizens

Is it too soon to bring up gun regulation?
Then again if he couldnt get a gun he woukd just hve used his car right?
Highly trained cops still shooting the wrong person. But these gun nuts have the balls to say random people would be able to shoot a gun man and we would be safer if it was like the damn wild wild west

Whats your definition of highly trained? Most police officers are not highly trained in handgun shooting. SWAT officers? Sure i'd say many to most of them are highly trained, but average cops working a beat? Not at all. It's known that many police officers shoot their firearm a few times a year, to requalify and to practice for a requal. I'd bet i almost put as many rounds downrange per year as your "average" officer and i don't think i shoot that much or that often.

NYPD is about to go under a lot of heat for this.

But look at it this way, no one died. This is an amazing feat for the area that this happened....foot traffic is insane there.

Its absolutely not as white and black as you're portraying it. NYC can't block off their city borders from other states and cities. The strict guns laws are working, of all big metro areas NYC has the lowest crime rates. In places like Virginia you can buy 30 semi automatic weapons every day to your hearts content...it's gun runners and straw purchasers who are the problem and you can't really stop that unfortunately.

exactly...another reason for the utter pointlessness of NYC's gun control laws. You can only outlaw law abiding citizens from possessing guns, not criminals.

Highly trained cops still shooting the wrong person. But these gun nuts have the balls to say random people would be able to shoot a gun man and we would be safer if it was like the damn wild wild west
Whats your definition of highly trained? Most police officers are not highly trained in handgun shooting. SWAT officers? Sure i'd say many to most of them are highly trained, but average cops working a beat? Not at all. It's known that many police officers shoot their firearm a few times a year, to requalify and to practice for a requal. I'd bet i almost put as many rounds downrange per year as your "average" officer and i don't think i shoot that much or that often.
Those officers need to be suspended.

That **** is unacceptable. 

They're just cowards who freaked out and started shooting and you can't tell me otherwise.

Why have a gun if EIGHT innocent people will get hit? 

They better be lucky no one else died.

I mean damn, what are you shooting at, at that point? Someone can't hit the suspect???

Those officers need to be suspended.

That **** is unacceptable. 

They're just cowards who freaked out and started shooting and you can't tell me otherwise.

Why have a gun if EIGHT innocent people will get hit? 

They better be lucky no one else died.

I mean damn, what are you shooting at, at that point? Someone can't hit the suspect???
Bro you cant be serious. Cowards? For real? For shooting at an armed gunman who moments earlier executed someone? Shoot at someone in front of the Empire State Building at 9am and see how many people get hit.

And no they wont get suspended or disciplined at all. Too many people on this site lack any knowledge of the law.

If it was only as simple as gun regulation I would agree but if there is someone whose intent on killing people (which is breaking the law) why would they care about breaking another law in order to do it?

I wish there was a solution but I honestly can't figure one out...someone on NT in another thread mentioned how gun regulation would cause more harm to normal law-abiding citzens compared to those who don't abide by the law. I agree with that notation but I'm not pro-gun. I wish regulation would limit these things but it wouldn't. Gun trotting around town won't either.....

Maybe there is not solution......:smh:

Last edited:
Remember what the Joker said in The Dark Knight about chaos according to plan?
Well if you tell the public that there were numerous shootings and gun violence in the inner-cities of Chicago during the night...nobody panics because "it's all according to plan".
But if you tell the public that there was a moment of gun violence with numerous shooting victims near the Empire State Building in one of the most strictest states, in terms of gun laws, all in broad daylight...everyone panics.
yeah that's it. quote the joker

If it was only as simple as gun regulation I would agree but if there is someone whose intent on killing people (which is breaking the law) why would they care about breaking another law in order to do it?
I wish there was a solution but I honestly can't figure one out...someone on NT in another thread mentioned how gun regulation would cause more harm to normal law-abiding citzens compared to those who don't abide by the law. I agree with that notation but I'm not pro-gun. I wish regulation would limit these things but it wouldn't. Gun trotting around town won't either.....

Fix the economey

It's sad to say this but there's no solution, guns aren't going anywhere. Even if the government try to regulate them people will find ways to get their hands on them PERIOD. As long as u got mentally ill people running around out there violence against others will continue to occur whether if it's a legally purchased or illegally obtained gun used in the offense. The government can't even win the war on drugs so starting one against guns will not make much sense

Back
Top Bottom