Breaking News: Multiple People Shot Near Empire State Building

So much for that "gun control" eh Bloomberg? I thought it was going to prevent things like this.

This **** is getting out of hand first the theater shooting, then the temple then they wana burn down mosques and shoot at mosques not to mention the other shooting at texas a&m I might be missing more stuff has been crazy in the past couple months

So much for that "gun control" eh Bloomberg? I thought it was going to prevent things like this.

Its absolutely not as white and black as you're portraying it. NYC can't block off their city borders from other states and cities. The strict guns laws are working, of all big metro areas NYC has the lowest crime rates. In places like Virginia you can buy 30 semi automatic weapons every day to your hearts content...it's gun runners and straw purchasers who are the problem and you can't really stop that unfortunately.

Its absolutely not as white and black as you're portraying it. NYC can't block off their city borders from other states and cities. The strict guns laws are working, of all big metro areas NYC has the lowest crime rates. In places like Virginia you can buy 30 semi automatic weapons every day to your hearts content...it's gun runners and straw purchasers who are the problem and you can't really stop that unfortunately.
and the majority of NYC's workforce commutes.

I don't like hearing anybody is shot, but at the same time... 19 people were shot across the South and West sides of Chicago from yesterday evening through early this morning (13 of them in a 30-minute period) and NOTHING is mentioned by BIG MEDIA. The younger Chicago generation lives their lives amid a WAR and they can't get so much as a national news story on the daily terror they endure.

This! :smh:

Last edited:
Wasn't that where Gabby Giffords was? 
Yeah, Safeway. All of these shootings though. 
mean.gif

Watching the news now, and the sad part is, the cops are the ones that might have shot some of the victims when they opened fire towards the gunman. 
mean.gif

Some of those wounded may have been hit by police gunfire, Bloomberg said.

Damn...

Just had a police chase here in miami, NY had it rough this year

Last edited:
Is it too soon to bring up gun regulation?

Then again if he couldnt get a gun he woukd just hve used his car right?

Highly trained cops still shooting the wrong person. But these gun nuts have the balls to say random people would be able to shoot a gun man and we would be safer if it was like the damn wild wild west

we'll continue to live in a world like this until we decide it's time to put ******** aside and come together.

That's crazy he was fired a year ago then kills people today. You never know when this kind of terror will happen. We gotta start wearing bullet-proof vests everyday of our lives?

:smh: this world we live in.

Is it too soon to bring up gun regulation?

Then again if he couldnt get a gun he woukd just hve used his car right?

Highly trained cops still shooting the wrong person. But these gun nuts have the balls to say random people would be able to shoot a gun man and we would be safer if it was like the damn wild wild west
Thats what kills me. 
mean.gif

How did EIGHT people get hit?!

Who the hell are you to judge that?

Id say a gunman outside of arguably the most famous building in our entire country besides the White House and Pentagon is pretty high level stuff.

Makes sense, had this happened on a random street corner we would have heard about it in the evening news.

Back
Top Bottom