Breaking News: Multiple People Shot Near Empire State Building

They mentioned the killers name is Jeffrey Johnson and he worked for Hazan Imports, which is a women's accessory company. Shooter was 53, person shot which they say is an ex-co worker or boss, was 41.

Jeez, the Post put up some crazy pictures and videos
mean.gif

frown.gif

"Some may have been accidentally shot by police officers,"

tired.gif

Nypd is trigger happy, they didn't have to kill the shooter.. The cops in Colorado didn't kill james holmes and he shot more people
Welcome to NY.
Didnt he fire at the police?

RIP to the victim

Damn so are times that bad we cannot accept being fired anymore and just shoot everyone down? That's some messed up business :x

Sounds like from a witness account the policemen were shot and fell to the ground. Sad day - hope for full recoveries from all those who were wounded.

Live in NY and avoid the city as much as I can....keep my *** in the suburbs under the radar, even though you just never know....hope everyone shot recovers.

A. I don't care where you're from. This dude tried to link it to 9/11 on 8/24. Not my problem if you're going keep sprouting off then get mad when you get called out on it. It sounds ridiculous to me and I said what it means to me.

B. I don't care what your personal opinion is. You have yours. I have mine. I didn't shut him down anymore than he wanted to be "shut down." I said my piece. He's free to say his. Just don't think you're free to go around linking this to a random date when not only are you off by three-weeks, you're just making primary assumptions on a very fresh event. Its irresponsible. But hey, being irresponsible isn't illegal, nor is it prohibited. Stop acting like you can't be checked on it though. 

C. Showing respect in your eyes is: "Censor yourself and stop posting things I don't like to read!" No. I won't, and I don't have to. 

Stop acting like "oh well thats just his opinion" then when I say my piece its "wow you're jumping on his back" 

Yeah right. Miss me with that. 

The event happened 2 hours ago now everyone is trying to pull out the conspiracy banner. 

SLOW. DOWN. 

Same ol' SillyPutty.... :lol:

You just can't help yourself fam.

A. I don't care where you're from. This dude tried to link it to 9/11 on 8/24. Not my problem if you're going keep sprouting off then get mad when you get called out on it. It sounds ridiculous to me and I said what it means to me.

B. I don't care what your personal opinion is. You have yours. I have mine. I didn't shut him down anymore than he wanted to be "shut down." I said my piece. He's free to say his. Just don't think you're free to go around linking this to a random date when not only are you off by three-weeks, you're just making primary assumptions on a very fresh event. Its irresponsible. But hey, being irresponsible isn't illegal, nor is it prohibited. Stop acting like you can't be checked on it though. 

C. Showing respect in your eyes is: "Censor yourself and stop posting things I don't like to read!" No. I won't, and I don't have to. 

Stop acting like "oh well thats just his opinion" then when I say my piece its "wow you're jumping on his back" 

Yeah right. Miss me with that. 

The event happened 2 hours ago now everyone is trying to pull out the conspiracy banner. 

SLOW. DOWN. 

yup.

Last edited:
Man I'm sick of news outlets blowing these things up and making these ******g idiots who shoot people up famous.  Bury this clown and never show his face.
mean.gif
And most of all don't run out and take pics of victims lying dead on the sidewalk and put a big "EXCLUSIVE" watermark on the photo like you won.
indifferent.gif

I don't like hearing anybody is shot, but at the same time... 19 people were shot across the South and West sides of Chicago from yesterday evening through early this morning (13 of them in a 30-minute period) and NOTHING is mentioned by BIG MEDIA. The younger Chicago generation lives their lives amid a WAR and they can't get so much as a national news story on the daily terror they endure.

Nypd is trigger happy, they didn't have to kill the shooter.. The cops in Colorado didn't kill james holmes and he shot more people

Hard to arrest someone who pulls a gun out on u... Really, the guy had just shot someone in the head a few minutes earlier :smh:

Man I'm sick of news outlets blowing these things up and making these ******g idiots who shoot people up famous.  Bury this clown and never show his face.
mean.gif
And most of all don't run out and take pics of victims lying dead on the sidewalk and put a big "EXCLUSIVE" watermark on the photo like you won.
indifferent.gif
You're going to enjoy this video:

These are just happening too frequently now. Temple, theater, downtown... What's next, grocery store?

Back
Top Bottom