black people not equal?

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

What I find funny is how certain minorities will try to put down others to get closer to white people. It doesn't matter what you do, whites will never see you as equals. No matter how hard you argue that you're better than other minorities.
they want us to be preoccupied fighting each other instead of us trying to spend our energy and time becoming better ... something like that.
WOW... how about being contributing members to society... or something like that

I think everyone put down everyone for the LULZ last time i checked, sure there maybe be some racist here and there, but it goes for both sides.

"
30t6p3b.gif
Man lock this @*%# up.
There were a FEW great contributions in here,but overall these threads bring out the ****** in folks.
"

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

What I find funny is how certain minorities will try to put down others to get closer to white people. It doesn't matter what you do, whites will never see you as equals. No matter how hard you argue that you're better than other minorities.
they want us to be preoccupied fighting each other instead of us trying to spend our energy and time becoming better ... something like that.
WOW... how about being contributing members to society... or something like that

I think everyone put down everyone for the LULZ last time i checked, sure there maybe be some racist here and there, but it goes for both sides.

"
30t6p3b.gif
Man lock this @*%# up.
There were a FEW great contributions in here,but overall these threads bring out the ****** in folks.
"

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja
just to bring you up to speed:
we somehow got up to set backs/comebacks and i was merely stating that a large majority of asian americans suffered a fairly recent problem yet have recovered.  i did not say that it was worse than slavery, i simply tried to point out that something happened to non-blacks and a recovery was made (matter of fact, some may say that, from a utilitarian standpoint, slavery is the best thing to have happened to african-americans.  similarly, the dropping of nuclear weapons on japan ended up helping them, as well as reducing total casualties... but this is also beside the point). however, back to the matter at hand, for you to say that no one was regarded as subhuman doesnt seem to fit.  the whole series shows such a large group of people being treated as if they had no rights, which is reflected in the existance of the internment camps. 

for the obama part youre correct.  i just wanted to show that obama being in office was a victory for more groups than just blacks.  seems i had some facts twisted up in a few places his entire ethnic makeup and religion.  i apologize there.
embarassed.gif

and yes i full-heartedly agree that native americans may have had it the worst, but if you read my whole post i didnt make an attempt to say who has been through the most, but that multiple groups have suffered.

just to bring you up to speed:
we somehow got up to set backs/comebacks and i was merely stating that a large majority of asian americans suffered a fairly recent problem yet have recovered.  i did not say that it was worse than slavery, i simply tried to point out that something happened to non-blacks and a recovery was made (matter of fact, some may say that, from a utilitarian standpoint, slavery is the best thing to have happened to african-americans.  similarly, the dropping of nuclear weapons on japan ended up helping them, as well as reducing total casualties... but this is also beside the point). however, back to the matter at hand, for you to say that no one was regarded as subhuman doesnt seem to fit.  the whole series shows such a large group of people being treated as if they had no rights, which is reflected in the existance of the internment camps. 

for the obama part youre correct.  i just wanted to show that obama being in office was a victory for more groups than just blacks.  seems i had some facts twisted up in a few places his entire ethnic makeup and religion.  i apologize there.
embarassed.gif

and yes i full-heartedly agree that native americans may have had it the worst, but if you read my whole post i didnt make an attempt to say who has been through the most, but that multiple groups have suffered.

asian americans suffered a fairly recent problem yet have recovered.  i did not say that it was worse than slavery, i simply tried to point out that something happened to non-blacks and a recovery was made (matter of fact, some may say that, from a utilitarian standpoint, slavery is the best thing to have happened to african-americans.  similarly, the dropping of nuclear weapons on japan ended up helping them, as well as reducing total casualties... but this is also beside the point). however, back to the matter at hand, for you to say that no one was regarded as subhuman doesnt seem to fit. the whole series shows such a large group of people being treated as if they had no rights,

roll.gif

when i said sub-human, i didnt mean "being stripped of rights" i meant, literally, considered NON-HUMAN

roll.gif

yes, asian americans had such a great setback of 3 years, and the atom bomb being dropped on Japan was a great help to Japan as a society and japanese people in general.

GOOD DAY, SIR.

roll.gif

i cannot. i will not. someone make more interesting posts before i am forced to do too much in here.

asian americans suffered a fairly recent problem yet have recovered.  i did not say that it was worse than slavery, i simply tried to point out that something happened to non-blacks and a recovery was made (matter of fact, some may say that, from a utilitarian standpoint, slavery is the best thing to have happened to african-americans.  similarly, the dropping of nuclear weapons on japan ended up helping them, as well as reducing total casualties... but this is also beside the point). however, back to the matter at hand, for you to say that no one was regarded as subhuman doesnt seem to fit. the whole series shows such a large group of people being treated as if they had no rights,

roll.gif

when i said sub-human, i didnt mean "being stripped of rights" i meant, literally, considered NON-HUMAN

roll.gif

yes, asian americans had such a great setback of 3 years, and the atom bomb being dropped on Japan was a great help to Japan as a society and japanese people in general.

GOOD DAY, SIR.

roll.gif

i cannot. i will not. someone make more interesting posts before i am forced to do too much in here.

roll.gif

roll.gif

GOOD DAY, SIR.

roll.gif

you act as if the arguments are my own.  theyre merely different standpoints ive read throughout my studies.  a lot of people like to claim that slavery benefitted african-americans because it is what orginally brought africans to america.  had it not been for slavery, there is a chance that most blacks would still be in africa.  also, some argue that the bombs were beneficial because they created an overall goodness (for the world's population) because a war would have caused more casualties than the bombs did.  also NATO, including the US,  helped rebuild japan after we bombed them.  again, im not trying to back these argument.  there is no need to point fingers at me, im just pointing out multiple standpoints that ive heard.

roll.gif

roll.gif

GOOD DAY, SIR.

roll.gif

you act as if the arguments are my own.  theyre merely different standpoints ive read throughout my studies.  a lot of people like to claim that slavery benefitted african-americans because it is what orginally brought africans to america.  had it not been for slavery, there is a chance that most blacks would still be in africa.  also, some argue that the bombs were beneficial because they created an overall goodness (for the world's population) because a war would have caused more casualties than the bombs did.  also NATO, including the US,  helped rebuild japan after we bombed them.  again, im not trying to back these argument.  there is no need to point fingers at me, im just pointing out multiple standpoints that ive heard.

roll.gif

this kid is hilarious.

a.) if they arent your arguments, stop posting them

b.) yeah, there are infinite arguments, some of which, yours, are much more idiotic than others, mine.

c.) africa was just fine in the 1700s before the slave trade. Oh, you mean africans could have stayed in their homeland, which would have been developed and probably became a superpower and more weathly than even the US? you DO know that slavery benefited AMERICA more than AFRICANS, right?
roll.gif
as if africa is mars, and the good white people saved us from it by forcing us into slavery in america....LOL

d.) yes, dropping two atomic bombs on large cities populated with human beings gave our world an overall goodness. And yes, there would have been much more than millions of casualties over 4 decades had we NOT dropped atomic bombs on humans....
eyes.gif
, you DO know that people are still sick TODAY from that, right?

e.) OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, we helped rebuild the country we dropped two atomic bombs on, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, kinda how we have affirmative action to make up for 500 years of slavery and oppression, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you describe the USA like a real-life sour patch kid.....

f.) oh, theres no reason to point fingers at you, the guy spewing the most ******ed arguments that have ever been expressed?

g.) hey man, you wanna know a crazy argument, not mine, but, you know, people think it; You should die. Now, don't go pointing fingers at me, its not MY argument, you know, i read it somewhere.....you should die, tho.

eyes.gif

roll.gif

this kid is hilarious.

b.) yeah, there are infinite arguments, some of which, yours, are much more idiotic than others, mine.

c.) africa was just fine in the 1700s before the slave trade. Oh, you mean africans could have stayed in their homeland, which would have been developed and probably became a superpower and more weathly than even the US? you DO know that slavery benefited AMERICA more than AFRICANS, right?
roll.gif
as if africa is mars, and the good white people saved us from it by forcing us into slavery in america....LOL

d.) yes, dropping two atomic bombs on large cities populated with human beings gave our world an overall goodness. And yes, there would have been much more than millions of casualties over 4 decades had we NOT dropped atomic bombs on humans....
eyes.gif

e.) OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, we helped rebuild the country we dropped two atomic bombs on, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, kinda how we have affirmative action to make up for 500 years of slavery and oppression, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you describe the USA like a real-life sour patch kid.....

f.) oh, theres no reason to point fingers at you, the guy spewing the most ******ed arguments that have ever been expressed?

g.) hey man, you wanna know a crazy argument, not mine, but, you know, people think it; You should die. Now, don't go pointing fingers at me, its not MY argument, you know, i read it somewhere.....you should die, tho.

eyes.gif

roll.gif

this kid is hilarious.

roll.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

okay ill stop posting them because theyre doing nothing but causing trouble.
if you want my opinions then yes, of course i think the whole dropping of the atom bombs were disgusting.  and do i know that there are people still sick from it today?  of course.  ive had a relative die from leukemia as well as my senseis sister.  so you should understand that i definately dont believe in the whole "overall goodness" of the bombs because they strike very close to home for me.  far more attached from me is slavery, but of course i dont support that either, nor will i ever believe it was the right thing to do.  believe me, as an international studies major, ive read my fair share about what we've discussing. i do agree with your arguments more than the ones i presented myself, i just thought the ones i gave could make for an interesting read (as they did for me)... i didnt think they would cause all this and im sorry for that.

my-bad-o.gif

can we make up?

roll.gif

this kid is hilarious.

roll.gif

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

okay ill stop posting them because theyre doing nothing but causing trouble.
if you want my opinions then yes, of course i think the whole dropping of the atom bombs were disgusting.  and do i know that there are people still sick from it today?  of course.  ive had a relative die from leukemia as well as my senseis sister.  so you should understand that i definately dont believe in the whole "overall goodness" of the bombs because they strike very close to home for me.  far more attached from me is slavery, but of course i dont support that either, nor will i ever believe it was the right thing to do.  believe me, as an international studies major, ive read my fair share about what we've discussing. i do agree with your arguments more than the ones i presented myself, i just thought the ones i gave could make for an interesting read (as they did for me)... i didnt think they would cause all this and im sorry for that.

my-bad-o.gif

can we make up?

yeah, *hugs*

just stop playing racial devils advocate on here.

the arguments you posted are those posed by morons.

there is absolutely nothing interesting about "the goodness of two atom bombs being dropped on japan" and "the benefits of slavery to african-americans".....

yeah, *hugs*

just stop playing racial devils advocate on here.

the arguments you posted are those posed by morons.

there is absolutely nothing interesting about "the goodness of two atom bombs being dropped on japan" and "the benefits of slavery to african-americans".....

stop actin like you guys were there during slavery. get over yourselves. everyone is racist. i hate that *@!. instead of arguin why dont we individually try t treat everyone equally.

Back
Top Bottom