is to front on our own
not everyone is "woke"
and i hate using that word
but for the folks who aint
i aint gonna just cast u aside
im gonna try to see where u coming from
see why u thinking like that
then let u know the real

Not directed to him, but you cant save everybody. And everybody dont want saving.

Aretha-Franklin.jpg

godspeed ms aretha franklin

I was watching the video above at work and just discovered that Oliver North is to be the new NRA president. White people are just given an insane amount of f****** to run with.

thread

:emoji_thinking:

So she got all that time to dedicate to the characters she thinks ain’t worth a damn but can’t compile a list of the ones that shined a positive light on black men?

TUyT.gif

You trash ma

And since when was uncle Phil a bad image of a black man? She must have never had a firm black man in her life as a role model. Dude was always there for his children and Will. Dude took him in and turned into a better man at the end of the day.

She ain’t say **** about Lou...

MV5BMmMxMGFiZTMtYWFmZC00ZjhlLWFiMzctNzVhMjhlMjIwMDgxL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzIyMzM3Nzk@._V1_.jpg

Phil almost put hands on that man over Will.

She can miss me with that trash *** energy she got.

So she got all that time to dedicate to the characters she thinks ain’t worth a damn but can’t compile a list of the ones that shined a positive light on black men?

TUyT.gif

You trash ma

And since when was uncle Phil a bad image of a black man? She must have never had a firm black man in her life as a role model. Dude was always there for his children and Will. Dude took him in and turned into a better man at the end of the day.

MV5BMmMxMGFiZTMtYWFmZC00ZjhlLWFiMzctNzVhMjhlMjIwMDgxL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzIyMzM3Nzk@._V1_.jpg

And Phil did actually snuff a dude talkin wreckless

TUyT.gif

You trash ma

I'm betting she's a regular on Madame Noire, posting in the "how to get a white zaddy" or similar titled thread.

Come on man yall know them Tumblr chicks be single sour apple bitter vermin who still do the contrary with the very “trash” men they claim to despise, because that is all they attract with all that toxicity.

They aint fooling no one

I was watching the video above at work and just discovered that Oliver North is to be the new NRA president. White people are just given an insane amount of f****** to run with.
Oliver north that tupac used to reference?
That dude is still alive?

Uncle Phil " Jeffery, break out lucille"

Dude clapping shoulders and hustlin folks lol. Definitely a street cat at the end of the day.

I've felt this way for a while now.

They will justify killing our children yet we out here trying to demonstrate or kneel to shame them into humanity.

Nah I'm good

New political group Black Economic Alliance launches 2018 effort with endorsement of four candidates
Felicia SonmezAugust 13 at 10:59 AMEmail the author

The Black Economic Alliance, a new political group aimed at improving opportunities for black Americans, is launching Monday with endorsements of candidates in four competitive races.

The organization, which was formed by black business leaders, raised $3.5 million from 55 donors in the two months before its public launch and is targeting competitive races in which turnout among black voters could be decisive.

Its first wave of endorsements includes three Democratic candidates for governor — Stacey Abrams in Georgia, Ben Jealous in Maryland and Rich Cordray in Ohio — as well as Sen. Tim Kaine (D), who is running for reelection in Virginia. All have high profiles nationally and are in closely-watched races in states where the black population is near or above the U.S. national average.

In an interview, Tony Coles, the organization’s co-chairman, described the group’s formation as the first time the black business community has come together in a concerted political effort focused on economic progress for black Americans. Previously, the executives’ fundraising efforts tended to be more ad hoc, with leaders writing individual checks, but that began to change after a meeting last summer, Coles said.

“As we moved into 2017, we recognized that the stakes were very high in terms of the economic opportunities for all Americans,” Coles said. “We began asking, ‘What can we do?’ And we realized in that discussion that there was great power in the collective.”

The group’s board includes alumni of the Obama and Clinton campaigns as well as executives from the tech, finance, media and pharmaceutical industries. Coles is chairman and CEO of the biotech firm Yumanity Therapeutics.

Even though the four candidates in its initial wave of endorsements are all Democrats, the group says it is not aligned with either political party and instead is focused on policies aimed at raising black employment levels, homeownership and income.

“I think there’s broad recognition that the work that we’re focused on is very much different than the traditional party organizations,” said Akunna Cook, executive director of the Black Economic Alliance. “I think it’s a feeling that neither party is particularly focused on the needs of the black community where economic progress is concerned.”

A group of business leaders, she added, “can bring a certain expertise and a certain sensitivity” that will benefit both parties.

The group plans to make additional endorsements in House races over the coming month.

Abrams, if elected, would become the nation’s first black female governor, while Jealous is vying to become Maryland’s first black governor.

Michael Scherer contributed to this report.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...0f101c-9ee6-11e8-83d2-70203b8d7b44_story.html

I've felt this way for a while now.

They will justify killing our children yet we out here trying to demonstrate or kneel to shame them into humanity.

Nah I'm good

Protesting's been far more effective in affecting lives and actual changes than that pretentious and pompous attitude. I don't casually protest, as I think I'm more comfortable as an organizer/activist, but it's more about me not having the motor to want to do what they do voluntarily.

I don't doubt that it would take more than protesting to get desired results but I don't think that's what's assumed by protestors in the first place

Protesting's been far more effective in affecting lives and actual changes than that pretentious and pompous attitude. I don't casually protest, as I think I'm more comfortable as an organizer/activist, but it's more about me not having the motor to want to do what they do voluntarily.

I don't doubt that it would take more than protesting to get desired results but I don't think that's what's assumed by protestors in the first place

I need to know in recent decades what lives have actually been changed by Black people protesting in America.

I need to know in recent decades what lives have actually been changed by Black people protesting in America.

Direct change- there's no proof of that. But there's certainly more evidence that protesting has affected change, by either direct or indirect influence, than not. if societal change was so implicit there wouldn't be any protests; this thread would have ceased, if even existing at all, a while ago

Na, I don't think banner is holding bands like that.

That ***** get locked up on some deep ****, he ain't beating the case. David Banner is civilian in 2018

Back
Top Bottom