Barack Obama wins nobel peace prize

Originally Posted by Arizona Ron

laugh.gif
@ how mad some of y'all are...

Someone mentioned a rifle. I'm exiting the thread now.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by elgrenas

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Ask all these angry lames who the Nobel Peace Prize winner was prior to this year and you get the
frown.gif
. Cats be mad passionate about ANYTHING Obama related I mean its really bordering on childishness now.
Same thing I said earlier in this thread, except for the passionate Obama thing. Outside of Dr. MLK and Mother Theresa (I think) I couldnt tell you who won. Most cant either. Would we be talking about this some random scientist won it? Hell no.
Micheal Jackson was more deserving of this award for his work with children, than this presidents 15 min fame.
If you had a sniper rifle and a clear shot at Obama would you shoot?
no, are you serious. just because i disagree with his views WOW.
It's not even just disagreeing with him it that any thread that has anything to do with Obama your in there hating hard, I mean just look at your Avy. You clearly have more than just a disagreement with his views you actually hate him.

hahahahaha relax homie. its a freaking message board and everyone is putting there two pennis. i laugh at people like you. oh wait you forgot to say im racist right. jajajajjjajjajajjajaja.
roll.gif
I'm more than relaxed, I'm sitting in front of mycomputer eating chocolate cake with a glass of milk. I wasn't trying to come real hard at you or anything it's just when people like you complain allthe time about everything Obama does it kinda gets on my nerves.

Like someone else said, I'm surprised people all of a sudden give a damn about the Nobel Peace prize. In years past and if it were anyone else, peoplewould have just said something like "Who?" or "Oh cool." Just because it's Obama, tempers are flaring and people are getting mad ashell talking about so and so was a better candidate or this guy was a more deserving winner.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Eff outta here.

obama making stacks. I see you
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

dude is making crazy money on his book sales and now this million.
pimp.gif

imagine the money he can get for speeches after 8 years. not only the president of the united states but nobel peace prize winner also.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Ask all these angry lames who the Nobel Peace Prize winner was prior to this year and you get the
frown.gif
. Cats be mad passionate about ANYTHING Obama related I mean its really bordering on childishness now.
Same thing I said earlier in this thread, except for the passionate Obama thing. Outside of Dr. MLK and Mother Theresa (I think) I couldnt tell you who won. Most cant either. Would we be talking about this some random scientist won it? Hell no.
Micheal Jackson was more deserving of this award for his work with children, than this presidents 15 min fame.
If you had a sniper rifle and a clear shot at Obama would you shoot?
no, are you serious. just because i disagree with his views WOW.
It's not even just disagreeing with him it that any thread that has anything to do with Obama your in there hating hard, I mean just look at your Avy. You clearly have more than just a disagreement with his views you actually hate him.

hahahahaha relax homie. its a freaking message board and everyone is putting there two pennis. i laugh at people like you. oh wait you forgot to say im racist right. jajajajjjajjajajjajaja.
roll.gif
I'm more than relaxed, I'm sitting in front of my computer eating chocolate cake with a glass of milk. I wasn't trying to come real hard at you or anything it's just when people like you complain all the time about everything Obama does it kinda gets on my nerves.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol, "what did he DO?"

opened conversation toward the direction

what did al gore DO? nothing...he OPENED conversation about global warming...

you wanna know why he DESERVES the award? why don't you google the nobel peace prize panel and try to find out? or better yet, write them a letter asking them why they think he's most deserving of the award...lol
honestly i was just as confused when gore won. now that obama has won i see that now if you talk about doing things (like gore did) you too canhave a nobel peace prize. so eNPHAN guess you're closer to getting one than i am

Originally Posted by marath0n

WHAT HAS HE DONE TO DESERVE THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE?

NO IM NOT HATING
NO IM NOT CONSERVATIVE
YES IM BLACK

What has he DONE to deserve a prestigious prize such as this one?
Sure he's said alot.
but what about ACTIONS?
What actions has he taken?
kanye-west-taylor-swift-speech_482x396.jpg

I honestly feel if you don't know the nobel peace prize winners from the last 5 years you can't say anything negative about this choice. *shrugs*

Obama has used modern negotiation tactics in a world that thrives an 20th century lock shop politics. This is one of the easiest decisions in years. Iwon't read the thread because I assume it is filled with baseless hate from prepubescent NT'ers who's parents are outraged, or republicanNT'ers who are too close minded to see that this has everything to do with the person he is. I also would like those hating to name the past 5 recipientsseeing as though he obviously doesn't deserve to be in the company.

All the Obama haters/closet racists are coming out the woodwork on my Facebook because of this...smh.

Damn they just giving these away now. I wanted one of these, seems a little bit easier to get now.

I remember when ppl were mad that Al Gore got one
laugh.gif

There was another guy recently that got one for a specific category. My boy Colbert was mad
laugh.gif

EDIT

Them dudes about to cure HIV/AIDs better get one.

i'm an obama supporter, but a nobel prize seems strange
laugh.gif

on a bright note, he is donating the prize money
pimp.gif
(somewhere like $1.4 million)

antichrist .. But on a serious note he deserves it. The moment another war or any of that nonsense happens is the day I hit my destination for the rest of mylife.

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

hes more of a celebrity than he is a president

Couldn't have said it better......

You all forget quickly though, Obama brought a teacher and a cop that were fighting together for a beer.......that's Nobel prize status, no?

I'm actually starting to love Obama....what if we ended up with a President that wanted to raise taxes and could actually get something done? Thenwe'd be screwed......

Originally Posted by HOVKid

You all forget quickly though, Obama brought a teacher and a cop that were fighting together for a beer.......that's Nobel prize status, no?

I'm actually starting to love Obama....what if we ended up with a President that wanted to raise taxes and could actually get something done? Then we'd be screwed......
we'd be screwed? How so If he actually envoked some change then what?

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I'm actually starting to love Obama....what if we ended up with a President that wanted to raise taxes and could actually get something done? Then we'd be screwed......

tongue in cheek mean anything to you?

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

laugh.gif
at people not knowing this is given to him for the work in process
laugh.gif

I'm in the process of working on winning the lottery. Where's my $250m?

Originally Posted by tylerdub

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

tongue in cheek mean anything to you?

I get it but there still needs to be some change.

Back
Top Bottom