Baltimore is on FIRE VOL. highest STD rates in US.

trusting women.....
giphy.gif

Man trust nobody>*
:rofl:

Word???

The forever-ever's not being tracked?

Even if she shows you her test results from yesterday morning, whoever she was with last night could have made them null and void...but its better than nothing.

Get tested and trade results with your partner.

Get the Vag-Fax!!!

My GF's Mother works in the hospital and says people stop taking meds as soon as the symptoms subside when they are supposed to take ALL the meds. Says it right on the bottle in bold print (I heard :emoji_eyes:) .

Not completing the treatment makes the virus / bacteria stronger...and the medicine less effective.

Out here creating super bugs.

Be careful who you messing with!
They don't even check for herpes no more .. they say 90 percent of us have it already .. we just have become kinda immunity to it that we don't get break outs unless it's a wild strain.... Lol

if a woman you've trusted said her body count is less than 10 and she's in her 30's, would you honestly trust that what she said?

And If you want to make this about me, NO ONE. I just know the game well enough not to be fully invested into 1 women and actually trust everything what she says. i'll be naive as hell if i did.
They've been indoctrinated at an early age and can't accept reality.

They don't even check for herpes no more .. they say 90 percent of us have it already .. we just have become kinda immunity to it that we don't get break outs unless it's a wild strain.... Lol
1579213448717.gif

It didn't?

i should have said “why didn’t it stick” b/c that’s what I meant more so. It should’ve been a major sound imo, and that hasn’t happened.

what does me being from a Caribbean Family have to do with trusting women?
please explain?
And no I'm not from a Caribbean Family.
“Man trust nobody.” What type of food did u grow up eating? Does your family come from the south? And has there ever been a machete in your house?

:lol: still alotta dope in Baltimore but it ain’t like the 90’s...That’s when they called it the herron capital

DC got legal weed tho so they moving on up

This thread reminded me of a convo I had last week with this new joint bout the DMV bs...Shorty claiming DC and the DMV, so I know she not really from there ...This the last time I talked to her, the confusion gotta stop :smh: ...She was also at the Ravens bar down here that weekend with a Ravens shirt on too so she probly just on some weird **** bout that whole region :lol:

66781B04-BA20-4ADB-84E1-28A336065716.png
70565B90-92D0-4E29-8E82-306078C04F77.png

This thread reminded me of a convo I had last week with this new joint bout the DMV bs...Shorty claiming DC and the DMV, so I know she not really from there ...This the last time I talked to her, the confusion gotta stop :smh: ...She was also at the Ravens bar down here that weekend with a Ravens shirt on too so she probly just on some weird **** bout that whole region :lol:

66781B04-BA20-4ADB-84E1-28A336065716.png
70565B90-92D0-4E29-8E82-306078C04F77.png
Her *** from Woodbridge.

Back
Top Bottom