Baltimore is on FIRE VOL. highest STD rates in US.

Why the hell is it just 2 counties, a city, and a WHOLE section of a state?
That is the region where people generally share the same culture/style. The same way certain parts of Jersey identifies more with NYC but other parts are similiar in style to Philly.

Just how it is man.

But never make the mistake of grouping DC with BMORE

Tri State Area... map_ny_tri-state_rev.gif

DMV... washington-dc-county-map.jpg

Really not that deep.

I say DC area, but it's a pretty simple concept, DMV. It's a subsection where the 3 states meet and where people live and work like there are no borders, like one ginormous metro area. Nothing to be up in arms about.

That is the region where people generally share the same culture/style. The same way certain parts of Jersey identifies more with NYC but other parts are similiar in style to Philly.

Just how it is man.

But never make the mistake of grouping DC with BMORE
What’s the opposition to be b-more inclusion.
Well you are in fact WRONG because that isn't how it works.
well it’s how I work. When ppl say tri-state they say “ny, nj, and ct.” Tri-state.

Yes, where the states are in close proximity.

they aren’t talking about buffalo.

Okay DC, Maryland, and Virginia. Baltimore is in Maryland so why is it excluded? Not to mention ppl from Baltimore & DC have similar accents.
Your wasting your time son

I told dude last year sometime that both baltimore & dc dudes are equally country(meaning they accents is funny not that they sound exactly alike) & son has found random times to post to me when any oppurtunity present itself ...i got a spot out in bmore & be in both areas /interact with heads from both..u not buggin when u say dudes accents is funny

^lmao this again

Gonna tell us how hes been getting money in bmore since the 80s
Tell ya online mans stop typing my name while he having debates with other dudes & i wont have to mention again how i “been getting money out there since the 80s “ scrap

Your wasting your time son

I told dude last year sometime that both baltimore & dc dudes are equally country(meaning they accents is funny not that they sound exactly alike) & son has found random times to post to me when any oppurtunity present itself ...i got a spot out in bmore & be in both areas /interact with heads from both..u not buggin when u say dudes accents is funny
Thank you! That’s what it is. It’s country. They both sound country. DC ppl damn near use “r’s” like Memphis.

if a woman you've trusted said her body count is less than 10 and she's in her 30's, would you honestly trust that what she said?

And If you want to make this about me, NO ONE. I just know the game well enough not to be fully invested into 1 women and actually trust everything what she says. i'll be naive as hell if i did.

you that insecure that you worried about the other dudes she slept with? I don’t GAF about any chics exes, past dudes, old flames, etc. I ONLY CARE ABOUT MY IMPRESSION ON HER.
I never bring up other dudes. That’s h*** s****. A man ain’t never suppose to be worried about a chics past dudes. If you do your thing and make a good impression... that’s all that matters

Back
Top Bottom