Baltimore is on FIRE VOL. highest STD rates in US.

Raw sex w/ women u trust.
trusting women.....
giphy.gif

Man trust nobody>*

Who hurt you?
if a woman you've trusted said her body count is less than 10 and she's in her 30's, would you honestly trust that what she said?

And If you want to make this about me, NO ONE. I just know the game well enough not to be fully invested into 1 women and actually trust everything what she says. i'll be naive as hell if i did.

Last edited:
if a woman you've trusted said her body count is less than 10 and she's in her 30's, would you honestly trust that what she said?

And If you want to make this about me, NO ONE. I just know the game well enough not to be fully invested into 1 women and actually trust what she says. i'll be naive as hell if i did.
It depends on the person, not the gender, whether I trust them or not.

The interesting part about these cases is that a good chunk of them aren't from intercourse. They're from oral sex. Most people don't even realize you can contract gonorrhea or chlamydia that way.

Wearing a condom during sex means nothing if you're getting head without one from someone with chlamydia bacteria in their mouth. Of course, no one is going to wear a condom while they get head, so you got to be smarter about who you're messing with.

The interesting part about these cases is that a good chunk of them aren't from intercourse. They're from oral sex. Most people don't even realize you can contract gonorrhea or chlamydia that way.

Wearing a condom during sex means nothing if you're getting head without one from someone with chlamydia bacteria in their mouth. Of course, no one is going to wear a condom while they get head, so you got to be smarter about who you're messing with.
Women are more prone to suck u off than to let you smash which is baffling to me b/c I would be less prone to anger if I walked in on my girl getting donkey ****** opposed to walk in on her sucking some dude off. I would snap if that happened.

Baltimore and DC don't have similar accents at all.

This is a battle you won't win.

Also, DMV doesn't stand for ALL of DC/MD/VA.

DC
Northern VA
Pg County, MD
Montgomery County, MD
So “DMV” is basically a dumbass a acronym/term. The majority of ppl in the 47 other states are gonna have the same view as I do/did in regards b-more being of the dmv. This is stupid. Why the hell is it just 2 counties, a city, and a WHOLE section of a state?

So “DMV” is basically a dumbass a acronym/term. The majority of ppl in the 47 other states are gonna have the same view as I do/did in regards b-more being of the dmv. This is stupid. Why the hell is it just 2 counties, a city, and a WHOLE section of a state?

It was probably created by somebody from MD or VA. I don't know, people from DC don't use the phrase. We simply call ot the, "DC Area."

It is stupid and I have felt that way since it started in the mid-2000s.

The Dmv is where you get a driver's license.

Back
Top Bottom