Baltimore is on FIRE VOL. highest STD rates in US.

you that insecure that you worried about the other dudes she slept with? I don’t GAF about any chics exes, past dudes, old flames, etc. I ONLY CARE ABOUT MY IMPRESSION ON HER.
I never bring up other dudes. That’s h*** s****. A man ain’t never suppose to be worried about a chics past dudes. If you do your thing and make a good impression... that’s all that matters
I was speaking hypothetically. Relax.

Stay strapped, got tested (clean :pimp:) and settled down (a lil bit). Always gotta be safe outchea!

It’s crazy how people not from the area don’t get it :lol:. Baltimore has its own Metro, and DC has its own Metro area.

marikomorose marikomorose ”DMV” = DC, PG, MoCo, Northern Va. The immediate parts near DC.

Baltimore Metro = Baltimore City/County and by extension...Anne Arundel & Hardord County.

Mostly, when people are talking about Baltimore....we’re talking about the City and surrounding county area.

To be real....I think the whole DMV started when them PG/MOCO dudes, entertainers etc used to get clowned for NOT being “hood” and being from the suburbs....so a lot of the dudes that just moved around back n forth made it a whole thing for inclusion.

PG dudes started claiming their parts more after that. Before, they’d front like they were from the city in DC and be called out. DC dudes used to G check some of them for that. “Where you from sahn” :lol:. If the pg dude stuttered or ain’t say it right...they’d be considered faking.

I only learned about this dynamic when my bro started going to school with them. In Baltimore growing up...we ain’t know wtf was going on in DC. That seemed like a world apart. It’s a 50 min drive without traffic.

A name of an airport and a highway that connects the 2 cities, sure you win
Bmore and DC got issues but to "outsiders" it would appear different
The AirPort sits off the Baltimore/Washington Parkway. The Parkway the connects those two distinct cities.
I thought there was some non obvious answer. The rules arent clear to those not from the DMV or Baltimore Washington

Bmore and DC got issues but to "outsiders" it would appear d
I thought there was some non obvious answer. The rules arent clear to those not from the DMV or Baltimore Washington
I agreed earlier when the statement was made that outsiders don't get IT.

Stay strapped, got tested (clean :pimp:) and settled down (a lil bit). Always gotta be safe outchea!

It’s crazy how people not from the area don’t get it :lol:. Baltimore has its own Metro, and DC has its own Metro area.

marikomorose marikomorose ”DMV” = DC, PG, MoCo, Northern Va. The immediate parts near DC.

Baltimore Metro = Baltimore City/County and by extension...Anne Arundel & Hardord County.

Mostly, when people are talking about Baltimore....we’re talking about the City and surrounding county area.

To be real....I think the whole DMV started when them PG/MOCO dudes, entertainers etc used to get clowned for NOT being “hood” and being from the suburbs....so a lot of the dudes that just moved around back n forth made it a whole thing for inclusion.

PG dudes started claiming their parts more after that. Before, they’d front like they were from the city in DC and be called out. DC dudes used to G check some of them for that. “Where you from sahn” :lol:. If the pg dude stuttered or ain’t say it right...they’d be considered faking.

I only learned about this dynamic when my bro started going to school with them. In Baltimore growing up...we ain’t know wtf was going on in DC. That seemed like a world apart. It’s a 50 min drive without traffic.
That breakdown was very helpful. Thank you. Is there a little tizzy between B-More & DC? And if so why? Certain members of this site can’t seem to stand the other end.

There's no real current beef between Baltimore and DC ...Back in the day up till like the 00's there was some tension but its been a while, mostly each city think its better than the other or the other place is just weird :lol: ...But you can move back and forth between the 2 places seamlessly if you want to and not wildin, Baltimore nightlife died out so everybody just goes to DC to party with no issues ...And alotta ppl from the DC side go to college in Baltimore cuz there's so many schools in the city and its no problems when they are there

All luv whenever I slide out DC and my dawgs from there aint scared to move around in my hood

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom