Baltimore is on FIRE VOL. highest STD rates in US.

Simply put, all those places are Trump country. Once you get out of the DMV and Baltimore metro areas, MD is the south south.

Poolesville is on the border with West VA and it belongs in WV tbh.
Every time I when to that town I got creeped out

One time I was driving back from seeing a basketball game out there and I saw a bunch of white dudes in a pick-up truck (with like three dudes in the bed) slowly driving around the area in the dark.

There is also an all-woman Buddhist cult out there, with a house deep in the woods. My HS religious studies class took a field trip to their compound and that **** was creepy as ****. They have a shrine in the woods, and their leader is a single woman. She wasn't there but pics of her were all over the house. She had long flowing hair, but all the other women shaved their heads. They won't let us upstairs, they claimed no one was up there, but halfway through their tour were heard a bunch of footsteps like someone was running and someone else was chasing them.

They kept asking the white girls on the trip their last names and what neighborhoods they live in.

Everyone was so ******* happy when we were leaving. Especially the black people. If things went south we felt they were either killing us or we had to fight and defend the white girl from some Buddhist sex traffickers.

Last edited:

One time I was driving back from seeing a basketball game out there and I saw a bunch of white dudes in a pick-up truck (with like three dudes in the bed) slowly driving around the area in the dark.

There is also an all-woman Buddhist cult out there, with a house deep in the woods. My HS religious studies class took a field trip to their compound and that **** was creepy as ****. They have a shrine in the woods, and their leader is a single woman. She wasn't there but pics of her were all over the house. She had long flowing hair, but all the other women shaved their heads. They won't let us upstairs, they claimed no one was up there, but halfway through their tour were heard a bunch of footsteps like someone was running and someone else was chasing them.

They kept asking the white girls on the trip their last names and what neighborhoods they live in.

Everyone was so ****ing happy when we were leaving. Especially the black people. If things went South we felt they were either killing us or we had to fight and defend the white girl from some Buddhist sex traffickers.
Dam now I wanna find the stories from your old jobs that you posted about

Last edited:
Got you.

I know anything in/around Calvert County is Trump country too. I went to the Calvert COunty fair a few years ago, never again. :lol:

Even Hartford COunty seems a little iffy to me. ( wavycrocket wavycrocket frshstunna frshstunna )
Yea once you get like 15 mins into Harford it basically becomes Delaware :lol: , nothing out there 4real

They been moving ppl from the city out that way the past 20 years tho so they got some weird lil “hood” thing going on in some parts

Everyone was so ****ing happy when we were leaving. Especially the black people. If things went South we felt they were either killing us or we had to fight and defend the white girl from some Buddhist sex traffickers.
School taking ya'll there is wild.

NT had them first though right?
giphy (8).gif

Back
Top Bottom