At some point you have to stop blaming females and realize that you might be unattractive...

bros....

laugh.gif

chicks absolutely care about handsome factor, muscles, **** size, money etc. the thing is you might be fooled because every chick you ever met ACTS like she's a queen and has these high standards but in reallyality she will take what she can get. like that one broad said a few pages back, there's a lot of competition for a stud. women outnumber men by like 3:1 or something pimp like that so a woman that has the looks of a basketball wive will settle for the old guy at 24 fitness. I've seen some BAD (but insecure as hell) chicks with some lame guys because they know he is all hers. a lot of women just want SOMEBODY so they don't have to be lonely and the cool guy can't give her that because he has many options. these are the types of things you learn when you have female friends btw, for those that think men and women can't/shouldn't be friends

I mean I'm not knocking them, but come on. I never see ugly girls getting any play, and it makes me wonder how all these ugly girls get pregnant.

You never see it because the dude that hit dat dont want you to.
laugh.gif

we all guilty of smashin ugly chicks on the low

I mean I'm not knocking them, but come on. I never see ugly girls getting any play, and it makes me wonder how all these ugly girls get pregnant.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

A lot of y'all are throwing crap out of your ***.
laugh.gif

Most "pretty girls" prefer gorgeous-looking guys who aren't confident over a butt-ugly dude who has all the "swag" in the world any day of the week...so looks is still > "swag."

It's like me asking y'all...Would you rather have:
A) A gorgeous girl, but she has a crappy attitude, and treats you like crap. However, you still get to "smash her on the daily" and "show her off to the world."
  or
B) A hideous-looking girl, but she has an awesome personality, and treats you like king. However, she's just so ugly.

The "better" and "right" choice would be B, but most dudes would still choose A, given these only two options.

I think the best answer that most females would say is... "I don't need an extremely-hot looking guy, but he can't be ugly either, so somewhere in between would be fine, and as for confidence, I don't want a guy who completely lacks confidence and can't even talk to me, but on the other hand, I don't want a guy who is too confident to the point where he is arrogant either, so somewhere in between will do."
Pretty much. If you're out there looking like Quasimodo you'll be getting zero play, regardless. I think if we're just talking about slightly below average dudes, confidence can definitely make up for it.

Originally Posted by VietStar

A lot of y'all are throwing crap out of your ***.
laugh.gif

Most "pretty girls" prefer gorgeous-looking guys who aren't confident over a butt-ugly dude who has all the "swag" in the world any day of the week...so looks is still > "swag."

It's like me asking y'all...Would you rather have:
A) A gorgeous girl, but she has a crappy attitude, and treats you like crap. However, you still get to "smash her on the daily" and "show her off to the world."
  or
B) A hideous-looking girl, but she has an awesome personality, and treats you like king. However, she's just so ugly.

The "better" and "right" choice would be B, but most dudes would still choose A, given these only two options.

I think the best answer that most females would say is... "I don't need an extremely-hot looking guy, but he can't be ugly either, so somewhere in between would be fine, and as for confidence, I don't want a guy who completely lacks confidence and can't even talk to me, but on the other hand, I don't want a guy who is too confident to the point where he is arrogant either, so somewhere in between will do."
Pretty much. If you're out there looking like Quasimodo you'll be getting zero play, regardless. I think if we're just talking about slightly below average dudes, confidence can definitely make up for it.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

laugh.gif

ugly girls are freaks on the opposite of high

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

laugh.gif

ugly girls are freaks on the opposite of high

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by ricky409

if u hitting it right u can bag and keep any chick....

lolwut?

you cant be serious, fams...

are you?...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

not everybody got that lexington steele (no +@+%)

lol sorry i guess that just applies to the females i dated.

damn... you were serious...  

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

if u hitting it right u can bag and keep any chick....

lolwut?

you cant be serious, fams...

are you?...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

not everybody got that lexington steele (no +@+%)

lol sorry i guess that just applies to the females i dated.

damn... you were serious...  

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by man listen

bros....

laugh.gif

chicks absolutely care about handsome factor, muscles, **** size, money etc. the thing is you might be fooled because every chick you ever met ACTS like she's a queen and has these high standards but in reallyality she will take what she can get. like that one broad said a few pages back, there's a lot of competition for a stud. women outnumber men by like 3:1 or something pimp like that so a woman that has the looks of a basketball wive will settle for the old guy at 24 fitness. I've seen some BAD (but insecure as hell) chicks with some lame guys because they know he is all hers. a lot of women just want SOMEBODY so they don't have to be lonely and the cool guy can't give her that because he has many options. these are the types of things you learn when you have female friends btw, for those that think men and women can't/shouldn't be friends

yeah alot of the best looking girls are honestly the most insecure

and even the super sexy ones are lonely alot of the time because many dudes are intimidated to even approach them

bros....

laugh.gif

yeah alot of the best looking girls are honestly the most insecure

and even the super sexy ones are lonely alot of the time because many dudes are intimidated to even approach them

5 pages of theory and speculation. The game is so incredibly simple. Everything is timing and that's simply it. Swag,money looks etc are all thrown out the window if you strike at the right time. On the other side of the coin those could be just the things she is looking for at the time. Too much time and energy is spent trying to figure each other out when its never gonna happen and you need to just breath and stop sweating it.

5 pages of theory and speculation. The game is so incredibly simple. Everything is timing and that's simply it. Swag,money looks etc are all thrown out the window if you strike at the right time. On the other side of the coin those could be just the things she is looking for at the time. Too much time and energy is spent trying to figure each other out when its never gonna happen and you need to just breath and stop sweating it.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Ugly dudes kinda have it made, though. If you're ugly, with a little game you can smash all the ugly or fat/cute chicks and no one will clown you.

I think short pretty boys with no game have it the worst. 95% of the girls that are you interested in you are girls that you'd get clowned if you were seen with.
laugh.gif
I'm gonna have to agree with this.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Ugly dudes kinda have it made, though. If you're ugly, with a little game you can smash all the ugly or fat/cute chicks and no one will clown you.

I think short pretty boys with no game have it the worst. 95% of the girls that are you interested in you are girls that you'd get clowned if you were seen with.
laugh.gif
I'm gonna have to agree with this.

blah blah blah I can't spell blah blah blah
like [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that one broad[/color] said a few pages back, there's a lot of competition for a stud.
blah blah blah typo blah blah blah

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

like [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that one broad[/color] said a few pages back, there's a lot of competition for a stud.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

im saying now a days you catch some ugly guys with beautiful girls , how they got em? game, sex and or bank
Generally speaking all guys gotta have at least a little bit of game, but overall girls outnumber guys so the odds are in our favor.  I think all guys need to have the mentality that women will/should eventually come to us, the numbers don't lie.  In this day and age males are the employers and females are the employees, they'll find us cause they are the ones that are looking to get hired.    

im saying now a days you catch some ugly guys with beautiful girls , how they got em? game, sex and or bank
Generally speaking all guys gotta have at least a little bit of game, but overall girls outnumber guys so the odds are in our favor.  I think all guys need to have the mentality that women will/should eventually come to us, the numbers don't lie.  In this day and age males are the employers and females are the employees, they'll find us cause they are the ones that are looking to get hired.    

Originally Posted by kilojules64

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom