At some point you have to stop blaming females and realize that you might be unattractive...

Originally Posted by Deuce King

im saying now a days you catch some ugly guys with beautiful girls , how they got em? game, sex and or bank
Generally speaking all guys gotta have at least a little bit of game, but overall girls outnumber guys so the odds are in our favor.  I think all guys need to have the mentality that women will/should eventually come to us, the numbers don't lie.  In this day and age males are the employers and females are the employees, they'll find us cause they are the ones that are looking to get hired.    
pimp.gif
 Good post.
Plus when these females hit 30+ and they have all this pressure to have kids and marriage... all I have to say it's too easy.  It's not all about looks, it's more about your game/confidence.  

im saying now a days you catch some ugly guys with beautiful girls , how they got em? game, sex and or bank
Generally speaking all guys gotta have at least a little bit of game, but overall girls outnumber guys so the odds are in our favor.  I think all guys need to have the mentality that women will/should eventually come to us, the numbers don't lie.  In this day and age males are the employers and females are the employees, they'll find us cause they are the ones that are looking to get hired.    
pimp.gif
 Good post.
Plus when these females hit 30+ and they have all this pressure to have kids and marriage... all I have to say it's too easy.  It's not all about looks, it's more about your game/confidence.  

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by man listen

blah blah blah I can't spell blah blah blah
like [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that one broad[/color] said a few pages back, there's a lot of competition for a stud.
blah blah blah typo blah blah blah

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

5 pages of theory and speculation. The game is so incredibly simple. Everything is timing and that's simply it. Swag,money looks etc are all thrown out the window if you strike at the right time. On the other side of the coin those could be just the things she is looking for at the time. Too much time and energy is spent trying to figure each other out when its never gonna happen and you need to just breath and stop sweating it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by man listen

blah blah blah I can't spell blah blah blah
like [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that one broad[/color] said a few pages back, there's a lot of competition for a stud.
blah blah blah typo blah blah blah

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

5 pages of theory and speculation. The game is so incredibly simple. Everything is timing and that's simply it. Swag,money looks etc are all thrown out the window if you strike at the right time. On the other side of the coin those could be just the things she is looking for at the time. Too much time and energy is spent trying to figure each other out when its never gonna happen and you need to just breath and stop sweating it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

really? i thought we established that 50% of girls are overweight and only 20% of the remaining 50 are attractive
ohwell.gif
 Thats why most bars and clubs are sword fights. 

really? i thought we established that 50% of girls are overweight and only 20% of the remaining 50 are attractive
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

ohwell.gif

yeah but there are always dudes who are willing to take the fattie home just so the night isnt "wasted" so to speak

so theres a balance there

ohwell.gif

yeah but there are always dudes who are willing to take the fattie home just so the night isnt "wasted" so to speak

so theres a balance there

myman.gif
pimp.gif

myman.gif
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Nevermind the "attractive" factor for the time being champ, like I said earlier there's more females than males, it's like a 2 to 1 maybe 3 to 1 ratio depending on where you live.  The numbers are in our favor, and just like SunDOOBIE wrote down wait till these chicks hit the 28-30 years old mark and they don't have a man by their side, your going to see alot of lonely and sad faces walking around town......TRUST.  That's when the pressures of society really kick in for them, especially when some of their friends start to get married and they are the ones that steadily get up from the table as "Single Ladies" by Beyonce starts to play as they attempt to catch the bouquet.  That's when as a single guy you just sit back, kick your feet up and let them come to you.

ohwell.gif

Nevermind the "attractive" factor for the time being champ, like I said earlier there's more females than males, it's like a 2 to 1 maybe 3 to 1 ratio depending on where you live.  The numbers are in our favor, and just like SunDOOBIE wrote down wait till these chicks hit the 28-30 years old mark and they don't have a man by their side, your going to see alot of lonely and sad faces walking around town......TRUST.  That's when the pressures of society really kick in for them, especially when some of their friends start to get married and they are the ones that steadily get up from the table as "Single Ladies" by Beyonce starts to play as they attempt to catch the bouquet.  That's when as a single guy you just sit back, kick your feet up and let them come to you.

This thread is the reason why a lot of you can't find a girl 

To much thinking .. your too in your head 

Look your best, dress nice, groom yourself well and approach a girl with confidence and thats all it takes 

We all can't  be tall,very handsome , rich etc and all that stuff does help but jut because you don't have it don't mean you can't get a girl it just means you have to use a  different route 

And another thing i notice with dudes that have trouble getting girls is they don't try ....

How do you expect to get a girl if you don't even walk up to one and introduce yourself and If you don't go to places with girls 

Sitting at home on NT all day, playing video games and fapping obsessively isn't going to help you 

The only difference between a alpha male and a beta male is fear

I alpha male will go up to a girl and try to bag her but a beta won't 

Look your best, dress nice, groom yourself well and approach a girl with confidence and thats all it takes 

We all can't  be tall,very handsome , rich etc and all that stuff does help but jut because you don't have it don't mean you can't get a girl it just means you have to use a  different route 

And another thing i notice with dudes that have trouble getting girls is they don't try ....

How do you expect to get a girl if you don't even walk up to one and introduce yourself and If you don't go to places with girls 

Sitting at home on NT all day, playing video games and fapping obsessively isn't going to help you 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
well said

CHUUUUCH!!

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
well said

CHUUUUCH!!

read....

Be irrationally self-confident
No matter what your station in life, stride through the world without apology or excuse. It does not matter if objectively you are not the best man a woman can get; what matters is that you think and act like you are. Women have a dog’s instinct for uncovering weakness in men; don’t make it easy for them. Self-confidence, warranted or not, triggers submissive emotional responses in women. Irrational self-confidence will get you more cooter than rational defeatism.

more at this site
http://www.flipside-erotica.com/blog/?p=168

Back
Top Bottom