At some point you have to stop blaming females and realize that you might be unattractive...

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by Kramer

I'd say it's easier for an uglier guy to get a more attractive girl then the other way around, though. Thoughts?
Second thought, maybe not.

I think this is true when you're talking about relationships.
Every woman can get laid by men who are out of their league, though. I know a woman from around my way who is a 3 on a good day and I see her with a new 8 at least once a month. Yuckyuckyuck.

Lulz at you bein jelly of some girl on your block.

I'd say it's easier for an uglier guy to get a more attractive girl then the other way around, though. Thoughts?

Every woman can get laid by men who are out of their league, though. I know a woman from around my way who is a 3 on a good day and I see her with a new 8 at least once a month. Yuckyuckyuck.

Originally Posted by Diego

eric-cantona_1389972c.jpg

Originally Posted by scshift

Looks are important, but status is the key for men. Men are valued for their power, strength and status - it's women that are prized for youth and beauty.

Just think about this. You get rejected by a girl. You get on your grind cause you felt you were done dirty. So you roll by the girl who shot you down in a Maserati windows done with an even badder chick at your side. 9/10 women would be on their knees begging for you.

Now imagine it's the other way around. Man doesn't like woman. Woman pulls by in a drop top Mercedes with another guy next to her. Will the man care? 9/10 men would be like "I ain't even mad" and go get another girl.

If you're ugly and a guy, you have it A LOT easier than if you're an ugly chick. Just cause you're ugly, you could still get jacked, get bank and meet women who aren't all into looks. But men care a lot more about looks then women, so an ugly woman could be making bank and not many guys would fall for her.

I'm ugly and don't get girls if it matters

i dont like when women say they dont care about looks.

to quote the wise George Costanza:

"Id rather her hate me and think I was good looking"

Looks are important, but status is the key for men. Men are valued for their power, strength and status - it's women that are prized for youth and beauty.

Just think about this. You get rejected by a girl. You get on your grind cause you felt you were done dirty. So you roll by the girl who shot you down in a Maserati windows done with an even badder chick at your side. 9/10 women would be on their knees begging for you.

Now imagine it's the other way around. Man doesn't like woman. Woman pulls by in a drop top Mercedes with another guy next to her. Will the man care? 9/10 men would be like "I ain't even mad" and go get another girl.

If you're ugly and a guy, you have it A LOT easier than if you're an ugly chick. Just cause you're ugly, you could still get jacked, get bank and meet women who aren't all into looks. But men care a lot more about looks then women, so an ugly woman could be making bank and not many guys would fall for her.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

5 pages of theory and speculation. The game is so incredibly simple. Everything is timing and that's simply it. Swag,money looks etc are all thrown out the window if you strike at the right time. On the other side of the coin those could be just the things she is looking for at the time. Too much time and energy is spent trying to figure each other out when its never gonna happen and you need to just breath and stop sweating it.
Timing is everything and it seems to be the key...

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

5 pages of theory and speculation. The game is so incredibly simple. Everything is timing and that's simply it. Swag,money looks etc are all thrown out the window if you strike at the right time. On the other side of the coin those could be just the things she is looking for at the time. Too much time and energy is spent trying to figure each other out when its never gonna happen and you need to just breath and stop sweating it.
Timing is everything and it seems to be the key...

Originally Posted by Club29

It is annoying cause you know they do, but it's not as high on their list as the status and power of the man. Check out all of the celebrities, athletes and rich guys pulling dimes. You really think women find all of them attractive? Would those women even talk to them if they were average people?

It is annoying cause you know they do, but it's not as high on their list as the status and power of the man. Check out all of the celebrities, athletes and rich guys pulling dimes. You really think women find all of them attractive? Would those women even talk to them if they were average people?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

This thread is the reason why a lot of you can't find a girl 

To much thinking .. your too in your head 

Look your best, dress nice, groom yourself well and approach a girl with confidence and thats all it takes 

We all can't  be tall,very handsome , rich etc and all that stuff does help but jut because you don't have it don't mean you can't get a girl it just means you have to use a  different route 

And another thing i notice with dudes that have trouble getting girls is they don't try ....

How do you expect to get a girl if you don't even walk up to one and introduce yourself and If you don't go to places with girls 

Sitting at home on NT all day, playing video games and fapping obsessively isn't going to help you 

The only difference between a alpha male and a beta male is fear

I alpha male will go up to a girl and try to bag her but a beta won't 
well said man, kudos

To some extent, but in all honesty some aint lookin for females. If one passes through (always) than so be it. Women are a hobbie man, spare time thing. Don't get me wrong though, there is always that girl you gotta approach, if she that bad.
I'll be real though, going out with females, > with your boys.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Look your best, dress nice, groom yourself well and approach a girl with confidence and thats all it takes 

We all can't  be tall,very handsome , rich etc and all that stuff does help but jut because you don't have it don't mean you can't get a girl it just means you have to use a  different route 

And another thing i notice with dudes that have trouble getting girls is they don't try ....

How do you expect to get a girl if you don't even walk up to one and introduce yourself and If you don't go to places with girls 

Sitting at home on NT all day, playing video games and fapping obsessively isn't going to help you 

well said man, kudos

To some extent, but in all honesty some aint lookin for females. If one passes through (always) than so be it. Women are a hobbie man, spare time thing. Don't get me wrong though, there is always that girl you gotta approach, if she that bad.
I'll be real though, going out with females, > with your boys.

Lol at all of the relationship experts in this thread.

It's going on march, how many numbers have each of you pulled already this year?

Lol at all of the relationship experts in this thread.

It's going on march, how many numbers have each of you pulled already this year?

Most people care about attractiveness.  But there are more important factors than looks.  A douche is still a douche even when he's hot.  Sure, he's pretty to look at.... but so is this handbag.  And the bag isn't going to treat me like crap.

What's the whole bit about dating your equal when it comes to the looks dept? That's about right.

Most people care about attractiveness.  But there are more important factors than looks.  A douche is still a douche even when he's hot.  Sure, he's pretty to look at.... but so is this handbag.  And the bag isn't going to treat me like crap.

What's the whole bit about dating your equal when it comes to the looks dept? That's about right.

cosign.gif

cosign.gif

Originally Posted by man listen

blah blah blah I can't spell blah blah blah
like [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that one broad[/color] said a few pages back, there's a lot of competition for a stud.
blah blah blah typo blah blah blah

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
you made a good point. are you cute?

Originally Posted by man listen

blah blah blah I can't spell blah blah blah
like [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that one broad[/color] said a few pages back, there's a lot of competition for a stud.
blah blah blah typo blah blah blah

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
you made a good point. are you cute?

Word.

Word.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

fair enough, but who/what decides two partners are equal in aesthetics?

society, i assume. but maybe this one is up for discussion as well

Back
Top Bottom